• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 1,361 Views, 17 Comments

My, My - Little Pinkie Pie - Ponyess



For some reason, I had woken up early, eager to see the film I had been given. If only I had known what was about to happen, once I started to see my film about the pastel coloured Ponies?

  • ...
16
 17
 1,361

After the Scene: 3

I had walked back up to my room, with Pinkie Pie hot on my heel. She apparently had chosen to follow me, over going back to where she came from, where all the Ponies and friends are.

Folding up the quilt in order to go back to sleep for a few hours, I hoped, as I saw Pinkie Pie, just a few bounces after me, apparently giggling, albeit quietly. Maybe she chose to follow me to bed, as she had seen how dark the sky was outside of the window?

At first I had naturally intended to just slip in under the quilt, but since Pinkie Pie is not wearing anything, like the Pony she is, I opted slipping out of the one garment I did wear. As small as she is, for a Pony, but something pulled me in and made me want for her to sleep with me. It isn’t as if I had any other bed where she could sleep, so it is the only option since she followed me up.

Then it hit me, she had closed the door after herself.

Sleepy?” Pinkie Pie inquired.

Uh, yeah. I saw the film, and met you. Now I can finally have the sleep I should have had hours ago, when I slipped off to see the film!” I responded with traces of sleep on my voice.

Me too. It is earlier than I had expected!” she merely responded, as she managed to jump up onto the top of my bed.

A few hours of sleep would do us a world of good. I hope my bed is comfortable enough for you!” I suggested as I slipped the quilt over me as I lay on my bed.

Oh, it is all right. Just snuggling up by you should be great for me!” she pointed out as she rested her muzzle between my small but pert jigglies.

Somehow she made me proud of my jigglies, small as they are, they had at least grown into a full A-Cup by now. I am not sure why, but she still made me feel warm about it, even if I had not cared too much about my jigglies before.

With the Pink Pony mere feet behind me, I lean forwards and fold the quilt in towards the wall, making it comfortable and easy to slide in under the quilt.

She had managed to bounce up into my bed, right after me, how ever she managed that in the size she is in. Then she nipped the quilt right back down over the both of us, before I had really noticed or realized what she was doing. From there she comfortably snuggled in beside me.

For a moment, I worried about her safety, but something soon told me there was little to no chance of me turning and even bothering her.

Nighty night!” she emphasised, in a convincingly slurred sleepy tone.

Sleep tight, Pinkie Pie!” I responded, as I feel sleep is slowly coming over me.