• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 1,362 Views, 17 Comments

My, My - Little Pinkie Pie - Ponyess



For some reason, I had woken up early, eager to see the film I had been given. If only I had known what was about to happen, once I started to see my film about the pastel coloured Ponies?

  • ...
16
 17
 1,362

A Shocking Revelation: 2

After a few minutes had slipped by, the pink mare named Pinkie Pie came bouncing onto the scene. I guess I had been expecting her. Only now she stopped, before she looked out at the audience and I knew she had seen me. She was clearly looking me in the eye.

She lifts both her forehooves up and placed them up on the screen from her end. I could see her pushing, the screen visibly bulging as she pushed through. Then she widened the gap and hopped right out and onto the floor.

For a moment she made big eyes in a curious expression, before she bounced towards me. Stopping before the foot of the sofa, staring up at me, as if begging me for something, without actually vocalising the word out aloud. She wanted me to lift her up, clearly. I couldn’t quite deny her, what she wanted for me to do.

Quietly, I bent forwards, reaching down, only to slip down onto the floor, before I actually placed both my hands around her, holding on to her body in a gentle grip, with both her forelegs just over my hands. Like this, I lifted her up and placed her on the sofa, beside where I had been siting, before I reclaim my place beside her as she soon sat down on the sofa, leaning back, yet looking with even more curious eyes at the screen where her friends were moving about, doing their daily business, as if nothing had actually happened.

I had never really reacted on how she had slipped out of the film, off of the screen and down onto the floor, or trotted all the way over the floor to me. Just as I did not consider how soft she is to the touch, as firm as her body really was, when she was bouncing about in her usual hyper manner.

Should I have been reflection on every little detail? I am just a little girl who snuck out of bed early in order to see her film with pastel coloured little Ponies.

What first struck me, is how she was giggling as she watched the scene play up, where her friends trotted this way and that, just doing their everyday chores.

Maybe I should have reacted on how warm she is to the touch. She isn’t just a party Pony. I knew her as out of control and hyper, but it is clearly not all there ever was to her. Even after I had seen the episode where she had made a party for a selection of inanimate objects, mane flat and hanging limply as she served her imaginary guests. She had been talking to them, hearing their replies and seen their responses, as if they had actually been real and alive.

There had been several other scenes, where she clearly had not been in the mood for any partying.

Most of the time, she is a good and generous friend to any and all, gently caring, making every Pony laugh, sing and dance. It had been her place, her lot in life. She always went out of her way, just to make sure that one more Pony smiled happily. The smile payment enough for all the effort she put into it.

Then I noticed, she had placed her forehoof on my thigh, as if she wanted to have an instant of attention from me. She had still been looking at the screen, seeing the scene with the Ponies as they kept up, what ever they were doing, as if nothing had happened.

Are they going to notice that I am missing?” she then whispered quietly, as if fully awear of the situation, both on the screen and here in the room, where the two of us were sitting.