• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 1,361 Views, 17 Comments

My, My - Little Pinkie Pie - Ponyess



For some reason, I had woken up early, eager to see the film I had been given. If only I had known what was about to happen, once I started to see my film about the pastel coloured Ponies?

  • ...
16
 17
 1,361

Wriggles Out: 14

Author's Note:

Hitomi's POV

As I woke up, I noticed Pinkie Pie still in my bed, not that it was unexpected. Where would she go off to, during the night, of all times? The funny thing isn’t that she still is in my bed, but how I came to realise it. Apparently she has her very own ideas about how to be the perfect tease.

She had been licking my nibbles for a while, since they are both wet. If she just liked the taste, or teasing me into waking up, but she had done it. Then it occurred to me, they are apparently excited from her attention.


I had treated both her and my two sisters to some more fun. Hooficure in Pinkie Pie’s perspective, and manicure and pedicure for us girls and sisters. I had enjoyed the activity, even if I suspect they had enjoyed it just as much. Maybe it is the attention, or the effects the gel has on them.

“How about we go down to the kitchen and grab a bite for breakfast?” I suggested.

“That is what I was trying to tell you, without actually saying it. I think you will be quite the treat, when you grow up into a mare!” she pointed out.

“I’d have to admit, I love how it felt, when you did that. If you would prepare our breakfast, I’ll be with you momentarily!” I responded.

“You’ll need a steady breakfast, we have a few things to do, today!” she proclaimed, just as she bounced out of my room and down the stairs.


I picked a pair of panties and a top from my wardrobe, stepped into the panties and pulled the top over my head, before I picked a skirt, which I promptly stepped into, before I walked out of my room and followed her down to the kitchen, only to find a pile of Muffins on the table.

I had chosen not to slip into any socks, I wanted to feel the floor under my bare feet since it is warm enough in our home, as opposed to outdoors in winter.

Once I got down, not only do I find Pinkie Pie with a huge pile of Muffins, but two sisters waiting for me, both enjoying the first pastries of the day, yet eagerly awaiting me, from what I could see.

“Morning!” Riku and Risa greeted me in chorus.

“Morn’ morn’!” I responded as I sat down.

“You sure are in a high spirt today?” Riku responded.

“I wouldn’t complain, not with a pink mare making my breakfast!” I put forth.

“Something just told me, she did a world more than just make your breakfast, right?” Risa teased with a hint of a giggle.

“Well, she is Pinkie Pie, you know!” I retorted, in jest.

“Who else would I possibly be?” Pinkie Pie responded with a silly frown on her face.

“Let’s see, how about Queen Meanie? Naeh, I hope I am wrong on that idea!” Risa put forth.

“Queen Meanie? That is what I called Luna Lulamoon, when she was Nightmare Moon, the first time I actually did meet her, on Summer Solstice!” Pinkie Pie explained.

“We did see the episode. As a matter of fact, we have the disc. On the other hoof, we have every disc they released. From the first episode, the Pilot of the very first season, to the final of the latest season to be aired. We even own the films!” Riku pointed out, with some pride to her voice.

“I will have a look at them, at some point, later, I guess!” Pinkie Pie pointed out.

“I loved you from the first episode, Pinkie. It is such a great honour to have you here, visit me, us. Even if I guess I can’t really tell anyone, or Pony about it, ever?” Risa pondered.


“From your perspective, it is. No, you can’t let on I have ever been here, or that you have seen me in the flesh. It is a decree from Princess Celestia herself. That is how important I am to her and Equestria!” Pinkie pointed out.

“Woah, I didn’t know that. I guess it makes sense, looking back at it. That would explain why it is such a big thing, when Twilight Sparkle ascended and was crowned a Princess. Poor Twilight Sparkle, her home was destroyed so recently!” I responded.

“Oh yeah, she certainly was. And what a spectacle it was, even if most of it was a fairly private occasion, aside from the actual ceremony that is, since it made her into a public Pony. Oh well, she will get over it, even if she isn’t as comfortable about being a public Pony as I am!” Pinkie pointed out.

“When you put it like that, I really am not in a hurry to grow up, I like my privacy too much. Speaking of which, I really do love your Muffins, and having them for dinner is a very special treat, even if they are just as good for breakfast, lunch and supper, aside from any other time of the day!” Riku declared.

“If growing up means we can’t enjoy you and your adventures, I will never grow up, even if I have to be cared for, until the end of time and see friends pass away!” Risa continued unreasonably self assured.

“I wouldn’t know, but I think we have an adventure to tend to, if you would follow me after breakfast, girls?” I pointed out.

--- --- ---