• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 379 Views, 1 Comments

Loyalty - Kelseythehuman125



Rainbow Dash learns a lesson she'll never forget.

  • ...
 1
 379

Fight for your friends

"If beating you will send me back to the present, then so be it!," my competitive personality actually came in handy for once. She flew high into the air, looking down on me. Her horn lit a red color, charging up. Locked on me, she bursted out an aura of lightning at the spot where I was standing. I dodged it, pushing my bud, Doctor Whooves, out of the way as well.

"Stay back.," I informed him and he did so, sheltering by a tree. I zoomed up into the sky, kicking and punching anywhere I could on her. Her large wing smacked me back, spinning. I opened my eyes, just a second after I was hit, only to open them to see her plunging herself at me! "Oh hayseeds-" My whole self propelled until I hit something.

My back nearly broke due to the impact of the building. I felt like my life had just been deleted; like my life was a game and it was game over. I could see Doctor Whooves looking at me, his face more worried than ever. I was sliding down the wall, and was falling to the ground. I closed my eyes, waiting for it all to be over. Oof! I had been caught by my dear friend.

"Rainbow Dash... Please don't give up!," he begged and pleaded me to try.

"She's to powerful!... I'm just a pegasus..." Rainbow Time had no idea where I went, and was still looking for me.

He had no words for me except these,"Who was the first pony to do a Sonic Rainboom? Who represents the Element of Loyalty? Who. Is. AWESOME?!" My whole life had flashed before me, once again. It all came together so perfectly. I was the Elemement of Loyalty! I was the first pony to ever do the Sonic Rainboom! I was awesome! "So, get back out there, and show us the real Rainbow Dash! Be loyal to your friends!" That was enough courage to get me to go.

Rainbow Time eyed me as I flew back up,"Ah', ready for round two, old self?" "Ready."A rather large thunder cloud floated above her. I flew into action, bouncing on it faster than you could say 'fast'. Lightning strikes zapped all around, some even getting her! "AAAHHHHGGHHHH!!!," she screamed in pain as her body was shocked near death. Her wings flapped and flapped, creating a strong breeze. The cloud swooped out from under me causing me to drop.

"This is IT!," Princess Rainbow Time beamed magic missles at me; their touch burned, shocked, and froze me. A red lightning missle hit my cheek, burning my blue fur. It tainted my skin, causing it to turn red. If only I was a unicorn!

Spinning more rapidly, I created a rainbow tornado surrounding her, making her dizzier by the second. Her mane was frizzled, her eyes moving in all directions. She looked up in shock; I kicked her down to the ground, causing a humungous dust cloud of debree. Blood ran down her nose, her back ached as well.

She quickly bounced back up,"You will NOT defeat me, you-you little pest!"

"Oh, I already have defeated you! I have represented every single element of friendship, and I have worn you out!"

"No, you have not! You have not represented the Element of Magic!," she grinned, sure of herself.

"But I have! By realizing how important my friends were to me, I was able to help them in their time of need. They are my friends, who stick to my side through thick and thin. Nothing you have could ever replace them! Thus, representing the Element.. of Magic!" Electricity flowed through my veins, a sudden shock of energy. A rainbow aura surrounded me,"This is it for you, Rainbow Time. Being a princess is great, but keeping my friends is even greater! Maybe one day you will realize the true meaning of friendship." She began to become more afraid. "You may be royal and wear a crown, Rainbow Time, but you do not live up to it because you do not possess the most powerful magic of all. The magic of friendship!" All of the elements were within me, making me stronger as the friendship grows. Rainbow Time's eyes grew large, her end was near. A rainbow blast shot out from within me, crowding the blue alicorn.

"What..? Is..? Happening?!" "But you. Are a future I don't want to experience." Rainbow blasts shot out everywhere. The residents of Ponyville came out of their homes to see what was going on. The rainbow swirl surrounding Rainbow Time grew larger and larger, reaching the heavens. A light grew brighter, until I could see nothing at all.