• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 380 Views, 1 Comments

Loyalty - Kelseythehuman125



Rainbow Dash learns a lesson she'll never forget.

  • ...
 1
 380

Representing friendship

"And what point of time is this?," he was very weirded out by the party decor. We were in Pinkie Pie's bedroom. A bag of floor, dust, rocks, and a bucket of turnips laid in chairs.

"Don't mind the objects, I was weirded out the first time too."

"Go away, not friend!," the angered, pink pony growled at me.

"Uhh, Pinkie, stop being weird..," I laughed but she didn't. It was clear that she wanted me to go away.

"I'm not leaving until I see you smile, smile, smile!," oh Celestia, did I just repeat a line of one of her songs? She kept her distance from me, not moving an inch. I trotted to her side, and just started to laugh and make funny faces. Her mouth wiggled and squirmed, her eyes brightening up. Her mane popped up, back to it's curly form.

"Oh Dashie, you really bring out the laughter in me!," she giggled and gurgled. She hugged me as tight as she could, my eyes popping out.

"I think you m ade.. your point.. PINKIE..!," the words choked out of me. She released me, blushing. "Let's go before she decides to give me a neck hug!"

Zapped to another side of Ponyville, and another place in time, I was ready to work on my quest. Plenty of pegasi were lined up; I could barely count how many ponies were there! Twilight, Spike, and Spitfire were by a weird machine. This must've been the day when we had to get the water up to Cloudsdale! Pegasi of many kinds launched into the air, in a circular motion. They were preparing to create the water tornado. Winds raged at top speeds, and I could barely stay put. Fluttershy pulled herself to Twilight, trying not to blow away.

"Fluttershy!," Twilight was surprised to see her here. They were talking, but I could barely hear them.

The shy pony was frightened, and felt like no matter what she did, that it would never help. My heart sank, exploding every time I saw her sadness.

I flew to her,"Fluttershy! I need you to help us!"

She wasn't smiling at all,"I won't make a difference!"

"Every amount of help counts! Please, I need your help. I need you.!" She had to think, but the motivation was enough for her. Spike handed her a pair of goggles, and we soared into the sky. I stuck by her every second of the lifting of the water. Spitfire had to take off her goggles to see the stunning performance, because it was so stunning! The water of the pond burst into the funnel on Cloudsdale. Everypony landed to the ground.

Fluttershy looked at me and beamed,"Thank you for showing me kindness, Rainbow. I feel so much better!" We hugged; my day had become so much better.

Hopefully this was the last time i'd be traveling. Ponyville was a total wreck. Buildings were upside down, bunnies had long legs, clouds rained chocolate milk; Discord was in charge of this chaos. I stood there by my friends, facing the god of trouble.

"You won't get away with this, Discord!," the future purple princess shouted in pure hatred.

"Oh, I already have!," the dragonques mocked us, imitating her voice. He brought us closer to him.

"You're in for it buddy!," I was so angered. Discord is the most annoying villian in my opinion! Without hesitation, I was the first to power my Element. Discord just laughed. Appearently he still thought we were dis-corded. Our bodies floated up, a light shining around us. His laughing stopped, and he quickly found out that he was doomed. A rainbow surrounded him, turning him back to stone.

Twilight spoke to all of us,"I'm so glad were back together! I knew you all would always be loyal to each other!" Right after Twilight spoke that line, she said no more. Nopony said anything else. My friends stood there, still as a statue. Time had stopped, and I was so unsure on what was happening!

"Rainbow Daaash!!!" That voice again. I was so afraid, I was shaking. A loud boom sounded behind me. I turned around, slowly. It was future me, Princess Rainbow Time. "What do you think you're doing?!," she yelled at me. I was speechless. What did I do? "No answer, huh? Don't you want to be royal?!"

My expression became very maddened,"If being royal means losing my friends, then NO!"

She stood up, her wings arose. "I see what you're doing. I know now that you do not want to be a princess. By representing the Elements of Harmony: Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generousity, Loyalty, and Magic, it will aid in your escape. But I shall not let that happen!," she stomped her hoof on the ground, shaking it like an earthquake. Her voice boomed like a megaphone.

"Why do you want me to stay here, traveling through time forever?"

"If you do not, than I shall never exist, my dear self.. I cannot allow you to be friendly.. If friendship is truly what you seek, than I shall destroy you!"