• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,549 Views, 44 Comments

Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



When an ancient evil raises it's up to six unlikely heros to work together to stop it

  • ...
11
 44
 1,549

Brave3. A gamble for the ages

Brave 3

In the Ice castle the three knights stood in front of the pillars. The black smoke filled the room. It all collected to one of the pillars before a stream of water shot out of the face of sorrow. Coming out of it was a raven like creator with a vault on its chest. “Debo Doronbosu, at your serves.”

“Ah yes.” Aigaron said happily. “Doronbosu is a master thief. With his skills he will gather so much sorrow. And the Kyoryugers won’t know what hit them.”

“Not to mention I’ll be able to take all these pony’s valuable from right under their noses. Ha ha ha” Doronbosu said as he snapped his fingers.

“I wouldn’t bet on it.” Dogold said waving his sword. “Those ponies are getting stronger. How are we sure he won’t get his flank kicked.”

“If you’re worried about him losing why doesn’t Aigaron give him that special cloak?”Candlilla said as she spun around.

“Good idea.” Aigaron said. Black smoke appeared around his hand and formed into a cloak. He then handed the cloak to the raven. “Hear with this our victory is garneted.”

“Thank you Master. I shall not disappoint you.” Doronbosu said before he diapered.

Dogold walked to the side. As he did he grabbed Luckyuro by the back of her neck. Dogold then pull Luckyuro up to eye level.“Lesson here, I want you to keep an eye on that guy. If those Kyoryugers beat him you know what to do.”

“Yes sir.” The spy said as she saluted with her long sleeved arm. She then ran out of the room close after the Debo monster.


It was a lovely day in the town of Lily. The team of three stallions were walking threw the market. The three had gone to pick up groceries and since Lily was the last town they were in they decided to do it there. Each one of them had what they thought was needed. Cheese Sandwich had a box of donuts. Braeburn had two bags of apples. And Lockpick had normal groceries along with a few drinks.

Braeburn looked at the two teammates. “Now I can’t be the only one who’s thinking about it.”

“Thinking about what?” Lock asked

“Throws other two ponies. The green one and the pink one.” The farm pony said as he faced the other two. “Why do they have to be secretive and unfriendly?”

“Torin said that we all will come together to unlock our true power.” Lock said as he continued to wake. “Pulse they got to come to the Spirit Base eventually to recharge their Beast Batteries.”

The curly haired pony came up next to him. “And when we do meet them we’ll throw a huge party.”

“But there is something that’s bugging me.” Lock said changing subject."When I saw the charge box I saw that we were missing batteries 6-10”

“Aren’t thaws things like a million years old?” Braeburn said

At that moment they were interrupted by a group of kids running by. “Come on she’s over here.” One of them said.

“Hun. What was that all about?” Braeburn asked

“It must be cookie dough.” Cheese Sandwich said as he ran after the kids with a smile. The two ran after him. Eventually they all came to the three ponies standing in front of a cart. Soon the cart opened into a stage. As it opened a display of fireworks and sparklers was set off. When the smoke cleared a pony came into view. Standing on stage was a blue mare with a silver blue mane. She was dressed in a purple pointed hat and a cape with a star and moon design on it.

"Be amazed!" She yelled as she stood on her back legs and more fireworks went off. "For The Great and Powerful Trixie has arrived." There wasn't much of a crowd. It was only four or five kids and the three stallions. Trixie looked a little disappointed but began to perform a variety of feats of magic. Light shows, Levataon, and other impressive spells. After her performances she spoke up aging. "Thank you. You've been a great Addeanc today." And in another puff of smoke she disappeared. Cheese sandwich was apoding as the show ended

Lock looked over at his friends "Hey did she seem off to you guys?"

"No. She seemed like a pretty normal street performer to me." Braeburn said. "Why? You think something's up."

"There was definitely something wrong." Lock then walked up to the cart with the others close behind.

In the cart Trixie was looking in her coleton box. Unfortunately there was only about two in it. "Money starting to get tight." She said as she took off her hat and cape. "If bits don't start coming in I'm gonna have to..." She was interrupted by a knock on the door. "WHAT!?" The mare yelled as she opened the top part of the door. Standing in front of her were three stallions.

"Um yes. Your names Trixie right?" Lockpick asked.

"Sorry but the Grate Trixie isn't doing autograph at this time." The blue unicorn said

"No it's not that. I noticed that you didn't make that much mony today. We wanted to make sure everything okay."

"Everything fine. Trixie don't need help from anyone. She is more then capable of taking care of her selfie." Her stomach growled soon after she said that.

"We'd love to help.Nobody should go hungry." Braeburn said

"Trixie does not accept hoofouts."

"Then how about a bet?" Lock offered as he took out a bag of bits. "One round of cards. If you win you'll get 20 bits."

The mare ran out of the cart and faced the unicorn. "But on the off chance I lose. What do you get?"

"Then you have to go on a date with me." The treasure hunter said with a sly smile.

the mare's face turned red by the wager but her stomach growled aging. "Very well Trixie will play." Cheese Sandwich then put a wooden box in between the two unicorns. He then shuffled a deck of cards in a conplucaded way before giving five cards to each of them. The two picked up the cards with their magic. The mare looked at each the stallion who was still faced. Lock put two cards on the box and Cheese replaced them.

"Ha full house." Trixie announced as she showed her hand of two kings and three 9s. "Now pay up."

However Lock showed his hand which shocked the other three ponies. An Ace,a King, a Queen,a Jack, and a 10. "Royal Flush." The unicorn said with a cocky grin. The magician was speechless. "So I'll pick you up at six"

The three then started to walk away." Wow that was pretty lucky back there Lockpick." Cheese said

"No it wasn't." Lock said

"What do you mean?"

"I cheated." His horn then glowed to pull out a few cards out of his scarf. "I've been playing cards since before I got my cutie mark."

"Now why did you do that?" Braeburn asked with a disapproving look on his face.

"Well I'd be lying if I said she didn't have a nice flank." The gray unicorn said with a grin. "But more importantly she dropped this during her performance." He then pulled out a dead pink Beast Battery.

"Is that..." Braeburn started

"Yes." Lock interrupted. "That mare is Kyoryu Pink."


In the park a group of kid were playing with a soccer ball. "Coming at ya!"The green colt said as he kicked the ball to the orange filly. The filly stopped the ball before kicking it to the yellow filly. The three continued to play till one of them kicked the ball into the bushes. "I'll get it." The colt said as he ran over to retrieve the ball. When he did he found that the ball was being held by a strange creator.

"Excuse me young colt but does this belong to you?" The raven creator asked as he held the ball with both hands.

"Yes it is. Can I please have it back?" The colt said. The raven didn't respon. After a second he opened the vault on his chest and sucked the ball into the white void. "Hey give that back." The kid said as tears started to form.

"Sorry kid but I need to collect as much sorrow as I can." Doronbosu said as he flew off leaving the colt to cry about his lost. The raven landed on one of the roofs of the houses. "Now what else is there for me to steel." He looked around to see a pony washing his cart."Perfect."

The stallion was washing his cart. He turned around to dip his sponge into the bucket. Wale his back was turned the Debo monster opened his vault and sucked it up. When the pony turned back he found that the cart was gone. "What the hey!"

"Ha. Stealing from these ponies is a piece of cake." The thief said as he hid in the shadows. He then look to see a pony in the window of a bakery putting the finishing touches on her cake." And speaking of cake."


In the Spirit Base Braeburn and Cheese Sandwich were talking around the stone table. Lockpick was busy getting ready for his date with the pink Kyoryuger, Trixie.“..And when I woke up I swear I have no idea how the flamingos got into the suitcase.Needless to say it was a pretty interesting Tuesday.” The orange earth pony said as he finished his story.

“Yeah. Remind me not to hit the cider when you're around.” Brayburn said with a nervous look on his face.

Lockpick soon enters the main room and ran over to the stone pedestal. “Well I’m off on my date. Don’t wait up for me.”He said as he pulled out his Gaburevalver and disappeared in a flash of light.

The two then looked at each other before starting a new conversao. “Okay Cheese now lets figure out what these other batteries do.” Braeburn said as he held up a white Beast Battery with the number 19 on it.

“Ooh test it on me!” Cheese said excitedly. Braeburn just shrugged as he pressed the button and loaded it into the Gaburivolver

“Brave In!”

“GABURINCHO! TUPERANDA!"

He then aimed the gun and fired. In a bright white light filled the room and the party pony disappeared. “Cheese!? Cheese?! Where are ya partna.” he looked around. when he looked down he jumped in surprise.

“HA HA This is awesome.” Cheese a said as he laid on the ground.It appred that the party pony had become as flat as paper. "What else can these things do."

"Okay we're gonna need to think this threw." The farmer said with a nerves look.


In her cart Trixie was brushing her mane with a brush in her magical aura. "Stupid colt with his stupid card game and his stupid royal flush." She grumbled to herself."Why did I even agree to that bet?" Her stomach growled to answer her."Oh yeah."

She put the brush down and went to the trunk by her bed. The magian opened the trunk to reveal a Gaburevalver. "Shud I really bring this along on a date?" She then looked inside her cape to find three Beast Batteries. "Oh no I'm missing one." She looked at the clock to see that it was almost six o'clock. " I'm gonna have to deal with this later."

Lock had arrived and the two made their way over to one of the local restaurants. They were seated outside. Trixie wasn't very happy with the situation but since she was getting a meal she wasn't complaining. After many attempts Lock finally got a conversion started. "So how did you get into show bussing?" He asked the grumpy mare.

Trixie just looked at him. "Do you really want to know?" She asked

"Well it's either that or we sit here silent and board."

"Fine if you must know Trixie's family ran a circus. She and her sisters all performed in simple acts like juggling, animal trices, and stuff like you saw today. Eventually she got tired of being one of six children and she went out to start her own show. Now she just wants to be in the spotlight just so I know I maters." The blue unicorn's mood whet from displeased to sad. "Oh sorry for unloading on you like that." She said

"It's fine." Lock said kindly." I can sorta see where you're coming from. My dad wanted me to follow in his hoof steps but I couldn't have him deciding my future like that. So I went out to find my own way."

"And where did that get you?"

"A broke treasure hunter who owes a lot of money to a lot of ponies." The gray pony said happily as he took a sip of his drink.

Trixie laghted . "You're crazy, you know that."

"Ha. I knew you would have a good time."

"Alright fine" the mare said as she smiled and crossed her hooves." Trixie is enjoying herself." The two then noticed that there was black feathers falling from the sky. They looked up to see a raven created on the roof of the restaurant.

"Ha ha!" The monster yelled out as he swooped down took the unicorn mare."Looks like luck isn't on your side today little mare." Doronbosu said as he flew away.

"Hey! Put me down right now. The Grate Trixie demands it." Trixie yelled out as she was being held in the monster's winged arm.

"Not a chance. With you in danger, your colt friend will create so much sorrow."

"He's not my colt friend."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well that was my whole plane down the tubes." Doronbosu said in disupontment. "And I can't just let you go. I'm gonna have to think about this." He was soon out of sight of the restaurant.

Lock was hot on the trail before he lost them. "I'm gonna need some backup."


After a few moments Doronbosu had arrived in a nearby forest. He had managed to tie up the blue mare to a tree. "What am I gonna do. I kidnapped a pony for no reason."

"So why can't you let me go?" Trixie said as he struggled in her ropes. "Or better yet just end my life now."

The raven monster looked at the mare "Because I'm a thief not a cirule killer."

Trixie looked back at him with anger in her eyes. "When I get out of this you are going to get such a beat down."

"Well I don't see how when you're all tied up and I am far beyond any pony." He then started to circle the tree his hostage was tied on.

"Hey crow face!" A voice yelled out. When the Debo monster turned around he was hit by playing cards. He then saw that three ponies running towards them."Prepare to have your flank handed to you."

Lockpick and Braeburn stood in front of the monsters and held up their guns. As they were doing that Cheese Sandwich somehow got behind the tree and started to untie the mare. The two fired at the monster but their target dogged ever shot they took. "Wait. Those guns. It can't be..." Trixie said in surprise

"Eeyup that's right." The browned maned stallion said as he freed the mare. "We're the Kyoryugers."

Lock then took out a Beast Battery out of his scarf and threw it to the magician. "Hear catch.!" Trixie cote it and saw that it was her missing battery. She also notes that it was also fully charged. "Are you ready to take this guy down?" Lock asked as he and his friends all held up the Beast Batteries.

"Oh yeah!" Trixie said as she held up her's. That all pressed the button on to to change the picture of the reptile and started the transforma.

"Brave In!"

They then loaded their Gaburevalvers

"GOBURINCHO! GABUTYRA!"

"PARASAGUN!"

"STEGOTCHI!"

DRICERA!"

All four of them spun the cylinder and the tune came out from the Gaburevalvers. "Kyoryu Change!"They all yelled as they danced to the music before pointing the guns to the sky and pulling the trigger.

"Fire!"

They fired and they were soon in their battle suits."Hear our roar!" Kyoryu Red yelled out." The fanged hero! Kyoryu Red!"

"The hot-shot hero! Kyoryu Black!"

"The armored hero! Kyoryu Blue!"

"The horned heroin! Kyoryu Pink!"

"The bravest warriors in history! "All four of them yelled as they hit the ground. "Zyuden Sentai!" Red said

"Kyoryuger!!!"

They all ran towards Doronbosu but were attracted by a group of Zamia. They defended against the gray goons defeat a few of them. "I guess it's time to break out the heavy artillery." Kyoryu Black said. The team all loded ther Gaburevalvers and ran the cylinder on their fore legs.

"ARMOR ON!"

"VOMLOA MUCHO!"

The armor and weapons formed. Kyoryu Pink's was a drill like weapon with spikes. Both her and Kyoryu Red attacked Doronbosu but each time they swung their weapons they missed. Kyoryu Black shot the grunts with his Parasa Shot. Kyoryu Blue blocked a Zamia before breaking away. "Stego Shield Boomerang!" He yelled out before throwing the sheld. It reckoshaded off of the goons before it returned to him.

"Why are we missing so much?" Kyoryu Red asked as he tryed to land a hit. after a few more attacks the Debo monster shot out feathers witch set the two flying. "Come on guys. We need to surround him."

"Try all you like. No pony can stop. "The monster said as he shot out more feathers. The Kyoryugers dogged and took their poisons surrounding him. They all stood on their back legs and prepared their weapons.

"Well it a good thing there's four of us." Kyoryu Pink said as she charged at the monster. "DriceLance!" She yelled as she trusted the drill into the targets body.

Kyoryu Blue was the next to attack. "Stego Shield!" He then slammed the sheld like a hammer.

"Parasa Shot!" Black was next as he fired off a few shots before using the spiks on the sides of his bow gun to deliver a downward slash.

Lastly it was Kyoryu Red. He jumped up and slammed the weapons into Doronbosu's head. "Gabutyra Fang!" On the final hit the monster exploded. "Now that was wild."

"Oh no Oh no Oh no." A new voice said. Coming out from the trees was a creator that looked like it was made out of green patches. "This is so unlucky."

"Hey look it another one." Kyoryu Blue said as he pointed to Luckyuro.

"No no. I'm not here to fight." Luckyuro said. She then opened and started to look threw the pouch on her body. She pulled out a hammer, a Jack-in-a-box, and a yellow GameBoy. "Ah here we go. Du du du du! Restoration Water!" The spy pulled out a pumpkin watering can and began to water the remands of Doronbosu.Within a moment the monster was not only on his feet again but grew to a colossal size.

“Try to beat me now ponies.” the giant monster said as he almost stepped on the ponies.

The four panicked. “How on earth are we gonna beat him now!?” the unicorn mare yelled.

“Kyoryugers.” the ponies turned around to see Torin. “use your Beast Batteries to summon your Zyudenryu.”

“I’ll go make sure the towns ok.” Black said as he ran off. The others all pulled out their Beast Batteries.

“Brave In!”

They threw the batteries. After a few moments the giant monster was hit by a blue saw blade. when the blade stamped it was revealed that it was a reptile covered in spikes. “Oh Yeah! get him Stegotchi.” Blue said

Soon after Stegotchi appeared another reptile with horns on it’s head. It charged tail first which had a drill on it. “Alowe me to present The Grate Kyoryu Pink’s partner. Dricera!” Pinke said. She then looked over to Red. “So wheres your partner.”

A loud boom filled the air. The three looked to see Gabutyra. If they weren't wering helmets you coud see ther jaws drop. The Voltusor headbutted Doronbosu. “Ther he is.” Red said with a smirk under his helmet.

“combine your powers to form Kyoryuzin.” Toren said

“Um right. Biting Gattai!” Kyoryu Red yelled out. When he said that Stegotchi and Dricera both opened their mouths and their Beast Batteries flew out.Gabutyra chomped down on each one before returning them back.

The three dinos started to combine. The spikes on Stegotchi back detached and formed a shield while the rest of his body formed an arm. Dricera’s body did the same.

“GABURINCHO!”

They attached onto the sides Gabutyra who formed the main body and legs.

“KYORYUZIN!”


The giant warrior stood tall on two legs. I wore a helmet with spikes on it. The three rangers soon found themselves in a black room and standing on pedestals with their respective colors. They plast their Gaburevalver into a slote. “Are you guys ready to kick some flank?” Kyoryu Red said. The other two nodded as they took the same fighting stance.

“You're still not going to defeat me.” The monster said as he shot out feathers. However the attack was blocked by the shield. The giant robot then delivered an uppercut with it’s drill arm. It began to hit the monster body with the blue arm repeatedly.

“this is amazing” Pink said.

“Okay. lets finish this.” Red said. Energy began to charge in Gabutyra’s head that was a shoulder.

“Kyoryuzin Brave Finish!!!”

A beam of energy fired out and formed into Gabutyra’s head and hit Doronbosu and destroyed him for good.

“Oh yeah.” Kyoryu Blue yelled as he jumped around. “That was so awesome!”


The four regrouped in the town. there was minimal damage and no one got hurt . “That was unbelievable.” Braeburn said excitedly “Do you think Parasagun can do something like that.”

“Probably!” Cheese said with a big smile on his face.

Lockpick waked up to Trixie. “Hey. We didn’t finish owe date.” He said nervously. “So hows about we go get some ice cream?”

“Ice cream sounds great!” Cheese Sandwich interrupted as he wrapped his hooves their necks.

“I think we deserve some ice cream after what we went threw.” Braeburn added. The Three stallones started to wake as the mare slowly came up behind with a smile

That finale attack...Trixie thought to herself. Was that the power of friendship Twilight was talking about.

To Be Continued

Next time on Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger

"The Princess would like to see you."

"It's a pleaser to meet you my little ponies."

"Kyoryuzin western! YEEHAA"

"Lets show them how we do it in Appelioosa"

Next time; Brave 4. The Royal Meeting.

Brave In

Author's Note:

Ladies and Gentalmen the moment you've been watring for. KYORYUZIN!
He's not going to be in every chapter but I will try and do my best.

Like always leave a comment. It means a lot to me.