• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,549 Views, 44 Comments

Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



When an ancient evil raises it's up to six unlikely heros to work together to stop it

  • ...
11
 44
 1,549

Brave 11: The Rain Can't Stop me Now

The Frozen Casual was filled with the sounds of crying. Aigaron, Candelilla, and Luckyuro were all sobbing as a picture of Dogold was prompted up in the room serenaded by flowers. "He was so young." The blue knight said.

"Oh this is so terrible," Candelilla continued as she wiped her eyes with a pink handkerchief. "Why did those Kyoryuger have to do that?" She then hugged her green patchwork friend.

Chaos slammed his book shut in order to get the three to stop sobbing. "Enough moaning, we have work to do. Now that there a new Kyoryuger we must step up our plans. Aigaron, I think it's time to call in your sister, Bofuu."

"Are you shore about that?" The Knight asked. "Last time we talked it didn't go well," He looked down at the floor and taped his fingers together.

"Ooh, I've missed Bofuu so much." Candelilla said as she switched to a happier mood.

"I heard she is so powerful she caused the great flood." Luckuro added.

Aigaron stood up and walked torus the pillar with the sorrowful face. He pleased his hand on the glowing orb. Black smoke covered the statue till a stream of water poured out of the mouth. The water soon formed into a female figure. She had light blur skin with a dark blue dress. There was white fluff by the bottom of the skirt, he neck, and the top of her thigh high heels. She held an umbrella with a heart handle. The top had the same white fluff lining a gray going into a blue umbrella. At the top was a lightning bolt striking out of the tip with a gray cloud connected.

Candelilla jumped up and down as she approached the new creature. "Oh Bofuu it's been such a long time." She said.

Bofuu turned to the joyful knight.”Candelilla, I see you haven't changed a bit," She said before turning to the patchwork spy. "And who is this cutie."

"I am the Fun loving spy, Luckyuro. I'm Candelilla's assistant," She said as she raised both her arms. Soon after the introduction the spy was tackled by the new creator before being trapped in a bear hug.

"Oh my goodness you are the most adorable thing I've seen," Bofuu said with a large grin. A large sweat drop formed on the side of Luckyro's face.

Oh man she's crazy

"Um Bofuu..." Aigaron started.

"YOU!!!" The maiden's personality did a 180 when her brother spoke. In a fit of rage she grabbed the spike on top of Aigaron's head and pulled him out of the room. Lightning bolts lit up the doorway and Aigaron's screens filled the air. Soon the sorrowful knight stumbled back into the room before collapsing on the floor. Bofuu slowly followed. "So Chaos-sama, why did you revive me after all these years?" The maiden asked.

Chaos turned to her. "The Kyoryugers has become a real thorn in our sides. We need you to destroy them so we can continue to revive Lord Deboss."

"I understand Chaos-sama," Bofuu said. She gave a bow before transforming into gray clouds and disappeared.

Candelilla kneeled down to Aigaron and rested him head on her lap. "Wow whatever you did to her it really made her angry," She said

"It's hard to believe this all started when I broke that stupid pink unicorn doll," Aigaron said.


Cheese stared with much interest as Lock held a puzzle cube in his magic. As the cube floated the rows of three blocks twisted. After a few more twists the cube soon had a solid color on each side. "Time," Lock said

The party pony stopped the stop-watch. "Forty one seconds,"" He said excitedly. "Wow you must be like a super genius or something."

"Not really," The treasure hunter responded. "My special talent is in puzzle solving."

"I thought it was in picking locks?"

"It's a type of magic that can be adapted into many different forms. Picking Locks is just the form I use primarily."

The earth pony's eyes whet wide. "Wow! Being a unicorn is awesome," He said

Across the table Braeburn was showing Alex the other Beast Batteries. "Ok now Gurumonite will make you dizzy, Tuperanda will turn anything it hits into paper, and Futabain can make copies."

Alex was amazed as he held the light gray battery in his talons. "It still amazes me that these little things can allow non-unicorn to do such amazing things."

"Well each one holds the spirit of a Voulosor," Lock said as he played with the puzzle cube."To think ancient reptiles held that power millions of years ago," All of a sudden Cheese Sandwich jumped into the air and his body seemed to bonus around in an unnatural way. His eyes bugged out and his accordion cutie mark looked like it was being played.

"Now what in cousin Junebug cider mug was that?" Braeburn asked.

A large grin appeared on the party pony's face. "Oh boy! That was my Cheesy Sense. That means a party in going to happen."

"Don't you throw a party like every week," Lock asked. "Why do you need a sixth sense to tell you that you’re going to have one?"

"I don't pretend to understand this plot device in this show we call life, I just go with it," Cheese said. His left ear then started to twitch. "Ooh, my left ear is twitching. That means it's a birthday party."

"It’s not mine," Alex said as he turned to the others. Lock and Braeburn nodded their heads. The orange haired pony rested his head on his hoof as he thought about who the party would be for.

Soon a bright light filled the room as Flash entered the Spirit Basic. "Sup guys," He said as he came to the table. He looked over at his friend who was deep in thought. "Hey Cheese, what has you all focus?"

"He's trying to figure out whose birthday it is," Alex said. "It wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?"

"No, my birthday was two months ago," Flash answered as he removed his helmet. "That only means that it must be..."

"Trixie!" The five said in unison.

Cheese jumped up on his back hooves. ”This is not a drill ponies! We have a birthday to get together."

"Cheese, calm down!" Lock grabbed Cheese and started shake him. "I'm shore we can handle a birthday party."

"Your right. But if we split up we can make this Trixie's best birthday ever," The party pony said. He pointed to Braeburn first. "Braeburn, you’re in charge of snakes and the cake."

Braeburn tipped his hat. "You can count on me,"

"Flash you’re with me on declarations,"

"Sir, Yes Sir!" The guard stood at attention and saluted.

"And Lock, you’re getting the piñata,"

The unicorn looked confused "And where am I suppose to get a piñata?" He asked.

"Go to Salt Lick City and look for a pony named Funny Bone." Cheese whispered. "Tell him that "The Party Favor Kid" Sent ya and he'll take care of the rest," Lock look confused for a moment before shrugging. Cheese finally turned to his griffin friend. "That only leaves Alex. You’re in charge of keeping Trixie busy so we can set up."

"But why me?" Alex protested.

"We need a way to help develop your character," The stallion wrapped his fore leg around the griffin's neck. "Plus you’re the new guy. You need some one on one time with us to strengthen our team,"

"Okay, I guess that makes senesce," Alex said as he rubbed the back of his head. "So where is she?"

"Vanhoover," Flash answered. The five nodded as they whet out to fulfill their assailments. "Alright guys let's do this."

"For Trixie," Lock said. They all cheered as they were going to give it their in making the party a great one.


Trixie was Humming a happily as she walk threw the town. She had just finished buying the groceries for the week. It was a simple task and this time she was able to pay for the food thanks to Braeburn. However she was a little disappointed that the store didn't have her favorite snake, Peanut butter crackers. But after a long time of being thrown out of stores for not being able to pay, something like this was a plus for to her.

As she walked down the road some children crossed her path. The follies didn't see the puddle in front of them and splashed the blue mare. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" She yelled as she shook her hoof. She shook her mane dry and continued on her way. It wasn't long till the magician's bad luck to strike. A mother and her two babies laded in her mane and started to build a nest. "Get out of my mane. It took me all morning to get it that way," After she managed to get the birds to fly away the mother bird turned and started to tweet angry

*tweet tweet tweet*

"I don't know what you said but I'm shore it was rude. And in front of your children no less," Trixie said. Her horn started to glow pink and in a flash her mane was back to normal. "I hope things aren't going bad aging right when things are going right," She said with a sad face.

"Look out!" A voice said.

Trixie was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't noised that there was a cart wheel rolling right torus her. Before she could react the wheel hit her and sent her flying into a pond. "Wheeeeelllllssss!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and raising her hooves into the air. When she finished the birds from earlier landed in her mane again.

"RRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!" The unicorn continued to yell in anger as she tried to swat away the birds.

"Need a talon?" Trixie stopped her rage and turned to see her griffin friend with an out stretched claw and a smile.

"Thanks Alex," The blue mare said as the artist helped her out of the pond. She turned to see all the groceries she bought scattered on the ground. "At least the food survived."

The two picked up the food and made their way down the street. "Sooooo, How long have you had a personal vendetta tours wheels?” Alex asked with the groceries bags on his back.

"I rather not talk about it," Trixie answered. She let out sigh which showed she was in a down mood.

"What's up?" The griffin asked

Trixie closed her eyes and turn away for a moment. "I'm-I'm just having a bad day that's all."

"Whatever you say." Alex rolled his eyes. As they continued the artist felt a raindrop on his head. "That's odd," He said as he looked to the sky. It only took seconds before the partly cloudy day became a total downpour.

"Rrrrrrrraaaaaaa!!!" Trixie yelled again. Alex smiled and put his wing over the mare to cover her from the rain. "Thanks," She said but her voice still angry. After a minuet the rain stopped.

"Rain, rain go away..." A voice sang. Soon coming into view was the rain maiden spinning her umbrella. "Ah, Kyoryugers. I'm glad to see the rain didn't stop you from playing. Now prepare to be defeated by one of the mightiest of the Debo monster. The mistress of the storm, Debo Bofuu," As she finished a rainbow appeared behind her.

"Grate, this is the last thing I need," Trixie groaned as she pulled out her Gaburevalver and Beast Battery. Alex pulled out his own battery and opened the Gabrichanger that was already on his wrist.

"Brave In!"

"GABRECHO!"

"Kyoryu Change!" The two started their transformation. "Fire!" Energy constructs flue in the air and formed their battle suits. Without a word the two Kyorugers charged. Pink pulled out her sword and held it in her magic. She performed a vertical strike but Bofuu blocked it with her umbrella. Gold flue torus them with his sword in talon before he was knocked back by a group of Zorima.

"Oh don't," Gold said. He opened his sword an inverted a Beast Battery. "One Beast Battery loaded."

"GABRECHO!"

"ZAN"

He swung the electrically charged blade causing the henchmen to move back. The griffin attacked one of them but the solder blocked with his own weapon. Gold deliver a punch to break away before the others started to pile on him. Gold flue up getting all of them off. He then pointed his sword down. "Death from above!" He yelled as he fired bolts of gold energy of the tip of the weapon and hit all the goons.

Pink continued to attack only to be blocked. Bofuu opened the umbrella and torrent of wind blew the mare back. "If its weather you want to fight with, two can play that game." She focused her energy and a cloud formed above the monster. Bofuu looked at it confused before a bolt of lightning fell. The bolt hit the tip of her umbrella with having no effect.

Bofuu yawning and put her hand to her mouth. "You call that lighting. Let a professional show you how it's done," she closed the umbrella and shot out a full on lighting storm. The attack hit it sent Kyorue Pink flying. When she hit the ground she demorphed. The blue mare slowly got up.

Bofuu laughed "Hahaha! I don't know why Chaos-sama was having so much trouble with you ponies," she snapped her fingers and a small cloud formed above Trixie and began a downpour. The mare started to give off a blue energy that was collected in the stone face on Bofuu's chess. "Hahaha..."

"ZANDER!"

A slash of lighting flue threw the air and hit the monster back. "That's real lighting you creep," Kyoru Gold shouted. The monster grunted diapering into clouds. Gold ran over to Trixe. "Are you okay?" He asked. He soon saw that the mare's face looked absolutely miserable. Tribe said nothing. The griffin demorphed but the mare turned and ran away. "Trixie!" He yelled before he started to follow.


The Spirit Basie was fully decorated in blue and purple decorations. Cheese was bouncing all over the place with streamers. Flash was hanging up a banner with a picture of Trixie on it. Braeburn had just come out of the kitchen with a cake that was decorated in the same way as the magician's cape. "Wow Braeburn that's one impressive cake." Flash said

"Oh I didn't do the cake. I had to call in a favor in town," the farmer said. After a moment there was a flash of light and Lock stumbled into the room. He looked like he was in a fight. "Lock, are you ok? What happened?”

"Let's just say, don't go to Salt Lick city without backup," Lock said. His horn glowed to pick up a red paper mâché spike ball. "Here’s your piñata by the way." As he passed it to Cheese his communicator whet off. "Hello."

(Hey,) It was Alex. (We have a monster on the loose. Can you guys help track it down?)

"Of course. we're on our way," The unicorn then announced. "Put the party on hold guys, we have a job to do," The other ponies hoped away from their tastes. They grabbed their Beast Batteries from the charge box left the Basie.


Alex ran after Trixie after their fight. After a few minutes Alex found the mar crying outside the town. "Trixie, what happened? You just ran off."

"I said I don't want to talk about it," Trixie answered. She turned away from the griffin when he sat down next to her. "Today is just like all the others," she said under her breath

"It isn't like you to run off like that."

"Well you obesity haven't known me too long."

"You’re hiding something," Alex said. "I know because you love talking about yourself. Now if you tell me, I'll tell you something that will make your day."

Trixie sighed. "Alright. Ever since I was a filly I've always had terrible birthdays."

"Come on that can't true," Alex said not believing what Trixie just said.

"Oh really. When I was five my older sister fell on top of me and broke all four of my legs," She said as she waved her hooves around. "Then there was my eighth birthday when I tripped into a box of tomatoes and it stained my mane red. The quadruplets wouldn't stop laughing for weeks."

"You have quadruplet sisters?" The griffin asked.

"Yeah Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, and Spades but that's not the point. The point is that my birthday is so terrible that it's the one thing about me I don't boast about," Trixie was on the verge of tears. "It's been three years since I last celebrated it."

"Well it won't be that way for much longer," Alex said as he stud up.

"What do you mean?" The unicorn asked surprised by the unexpected turn around.

"Cheese found out it was your birthday and he, along with everyone else is trying to make this the best birthday you ever had."

Trixie's eyes lit up. "Y-you guys really care about me that much." Now the unicorn couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"What? This is what friends do for each other," Alex said. Out of nowhere his communicator whet off. "Hello... You found it. Alright," he hung up. "That was the others, they found Bofuu. You ready to fight."

A smirk appeared on the mare's face as she nodded. The two then started to run back into town.


In the middle of town Bofuu stood with storm clouds swirling above her in the sky. The weather Pegasi was powerless agents the strength of the wind.

"Was a storm scheduled today!?" One of the Pegasi asked

"No, it was supports to be sunny all week," another one answered.

"Ha-Ha! I'll take out all of them at once with what I'm cooking up," the monster said as she swung her umbrella around. Most ponies had taken cover from the storm. The storm maiden continued laughing before she was interrupted by a blast.

Standing a distends away was Lock holding his blaster and the other who were soon joined by Alex and Trixie. "Thank for coming guys," Alex said.

"No problem," Lock replied. The unicorn then pulled out his Beast Battery. "Ready guys!?"

"Ready," the others replayed as they held up their own.

"Brave In!"

"GABRECHO! GABUTYRA!"

"PRASAGUN!"

"STOGATCHI!"

"ZAKUTOR!"

"DRICERA!"

"PTARAGORDAN!"

"Kyoryu Change!" The six started to dance as the music filled the air. "Fire!" The shot out the energy constructs and were transformed into their battle suits

"Good you save me the trouble of tracking you down," Bofuu said as she summoned her minions.

"Hear our roar!" Red yelled out. "The fanged hero! Kyoryu Red!"

"The hot-shot hero! Kyoryu Black!"

"The armored hero! Kyoryu Blue!"

"The bladed hero! Kyoryu Green!"

"The horned heroin. Kyoryu Pink!"

"The thundering hero!Kyoryu Gold!"

"The bravest warriors in history!" They all yelled out as they struck their poises. "Zuden Sentai."

"KYORYUGER!!!"

"Gentalcolts," Pink said as she pointed her hoof forward. "Let's get wild!" Her town was much more upbeat. The five ponies ran their Gaburevalver down their fore legs.

"ARMOR ON!"

"VOMOLA MUCHO!"

The foot solders charged with each ranger defending. Red and Blue delivered powerful attacks to the Zorma as Black fired off both his Gaburevalver and bow gun. Green performed slash with his claw that sent a few of the enemies back. Gold slashed every enemy that came at him.

Kyoryu Pink whet strata for the maiden of storms. She jumped up and attacked with her DreceLance. The rain monster dogged before the attack hit. She opened her umbrella that caused a large gust of wind that blow everyone back. Pink used her drill to hide underground. She then reemerge behind the monster and performed a spin kick.

Bofuu got up quickly. "Nice shot. But you forget pony, We're in my domain," She raised her umbrella. A bolt of lightning fell from the sky. Kyoryu Pink dug her into the ground before the lighting hit her right in the horn. When the light vanished the unicorn got up unaffected.

"Wow," Kyoryu Red said. "She used herself as a lightning rod with her drill grounding her." He explained as his uppercut a Zorma.

The mare charged forward before leaping into the air. "DreceLance!" She yelled out. She performed two diagonal strikes before thrusting the drill into the monster's chest.

Bofuu fell back. "No, I can't louse to ponies. I'm one of Deboss's strongest solders. Not even my brother can compare to me."

Red held out the number 13 battery. "Sorry but the forecast calls for clear skies. Brave In!" He then threw the battery into the air.

"KENTROSPIKER!"

The five weapons formed into the spike. Black, Blue, Green, and Pink put their hooves together and launched Red up into the air. The stallion grabbed the spear. "Zuden Brave Finish!" He yelled as he slammed it into the monster, properly destroy. "We did it."

"Now let's get back to Spirit basic," Green said. When the group turned around to go home.

Unknown to the Kyoryuger, Candelilla and Luckyuro were hiding close by. "Luckyuro we need to do something," there was a moment of silence between the two of them. "The Reviving water."

"Oh yeah," Luckuro said. She dug threw her pouch throwing out many different toys before pulling out her pumpkin watering can. "Du-dadada!" She ran over to the remains and started watering. The clouds got darker as the defeated monster grew into a giant.

The six turned around to see the monster. "I knew it was too ease," Kyoryu Red said as he, Blue, and Pink pulled out their Beast Batteries. Kyoryu Gold pulled out his own. "Brave In!"

After a moment the four dinos appeared. The rangers threw the batteries into the beasts.

"GABRECHO!"

"Biting Gattai!" Gabutara, Stogatchi, and Dricera began to form the mechanized warrior.

"KYORYUZIN!"

"Lightning Henkei!"At the same time Ptaragordan split apart and began his own transformation. "Go Pteraiden-Oh!"

The two robots stood next to each other as the storm picked up. "I hope you’re ready for a hurricane," Bofuu said. With a wave of her hand the wind blows strongly causing damage to the two. Kyoryuzin used its Shield and Pteraiden-Oh crossed its arms to defend.

"This storm is too strong," Black said

"We need to take this battle to the sky," Green followed

"But how?" Pink asked

"I have an idea," Red said. "Are you ready to really team up Alex?"

"You bet," Pteraiden-Oh back into its beast form. It flew over head before its Beast Battery came out, went in to Gabutyra's mouth for a moment then back to Pteragordon.

"GABRECHO! PTARAGORDAN!"

"Thunder Biting Gattai!" The six rangers yelled. The flying beast's head detach from its body and transformed into a helmet. The helmet went onto Kyoryuzin's head and the rest of Ptaragordan's body attached to the back.

"RAIDEN KYORYUZIN!"

Kyoryu Gold appeared with the rest of the Kyoryugers on his own pedestal. "Now let's light up the skies," Red said.

"It doesn’t mater if you have wings or not. You’re still going down," the monster said before she performed a lighting attack. With a flap of its wings the giant warrior started to fly. It avoided a of the attacks and when it got closes enough Kyoruyzin wrapped both its arms around her. "What are you..." before Bofuu could finish the two flew into the clouds.

"We're flying!" Blue yelled.

Once they got over the clouds Kyoryuzin threw the rain monster up and landed on the clouds. "How is this huge thing standing on clouds!?" Pink yelled out.

"I think it has to do with mine and Alex's magic," Green said. The six Kyoryugers pulled out their swords. As Bofuu fell Kyoryuzin held up the Zyudenken witch was charged with electric Brave energy.

"Let's clear the skies. We have a big celebration to get to," Red said. Bofuu began to fall as the six raised their blades. To mimic the Kyoruygers the robot swung its sword.

"Zyudenken Inazuma Brave Finish!"

In one electrically charged slash the warrior destroyed the monster. "Happy birthday Trixie," Red said as Kyoruyzin flew away.


"Woohoo!" Lock yelled out with a red line across his face and a cider mug in his hoof. After the battle the team was fully prepared to celibate Trixie's birthday. Lock was the first to hit the cider."This, this is an awesome party."

All of them were warring different silly hats. Lock was had a pink pointed hat with a ridden. Braeburn had a pirate hat. Cheese had a bushel of flowers. Flash had a helmet with two horns. Trixie had a jester's hat with her purple star n moon design; And Alex had a top hat.

"I can't believe you all did this for me," Trixe said

"Shucks Trixie, why wouldn't we throw you a party," Braeburn said.

"Well it's just..." She paused for a moment as she looked away. "Thanks guys."

"Hear Trixie," Flash said as gave the unicorn a wrapped box. The mare opened the box to find a dark-blue stuffed bear with stars on it.

"I love it," she said a she held it in her magic

"Come on we have cake." Cheese said the Earth pony brought out the cake with lit candles. The six sat around the table as they began to sing. Trixie closed her eyes blow out the candles.

I wish to never be alone agent.

"Woooooow!" Lock yelled out as the finished

"Alright Lock we're cutting you off," Braeburn said. The party continued with the six friends laughing and enjoying themselves.

To Be continued.

Next time on Ponï Zuden Sentai Kyoryuger

"Yo Lock, Long time no see."

"I will take care of this myself."

"We're going after the Silver Sand of Princes Platinum."

"This is not what it means to be an adventurer."

Next time. Brave 12: The True Adventure.

"Brave In!"

Author's Note:

This chapter is for the premier of "Power Rangers Dino Charge" . I origamal wanted to do a thing with Akibaranger but it was scraped.

shout out to Darth Gonzo because I used his OC in this chapter

please leave a comment.