• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 1,198 Views, 18 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Audio Log's of an Equestrian Traitor - NuclearCupcake



The Audio Log's of an Equestrian Traitor is a Fallout: Equestria Project Horizon's side-story

  • ...
3
 18
 1,198

3. Drawn-Out Sentence


[BEGIN MESSAGE #10]
Yeesh, sliding metal trays don’t half wake you up, another heap of this delicious ‘Mysterious Porridge’ to sate my appetite. Huzzah.
To continue from where I left off before: That night I was left alone tied to that chair, and I recall a doctor coming in at one point and made me drink a health potion, which admittedly I did need so I was thankful. I won’t say that I wasn’t scared because at the time I was. Not about what had happened to me so far but the thought of being brought before Princess Luna, let alone what was undoubtedly going to be an angry Princess Luna, is a thing to be worried about no matter who you are. I let myself have a few moments to panic before falling asleep; I’d need to be fully alert to see if I could work my out of the situation. When I did wake later on, I almost knew instantaneously that I had been moved already, the biggest giveaway was that instead of being surrounded by a large office, I was surrounded by four steel walls. From the whooshing of the wind and sight of the sky through the bars on one wall it wasn’t hard to guess I was in a prison-carriage.
I won’t go into super detail about my short conscious time in the prison-carriage but needless to say I was preparing for the ordeal ahead. Hehe if only mummy Roseluck was here now, she’d be so disappointed…
*voice cracks slightly*
Who’d a guessed the son of a botanist would be a trained killer, how is that even possible you may ask?
Well, for starters you can tell your special talent from your Cutie-Mark. Not many ponies would even realise that my Cutie-Mark is actually a killer’s contract but it is. If you don’t know what they look like then imagine a standard piece of parchment. Got it? Good. Then on the top left corner is a splodge of black that looks like an ink-stain. That’s a contract, mine had the unique twist of that in the bottom right corner there’s a sprig Wolfsberry and a black Rose intertwined. I won’t go into how I ended up with that as a Cutie-Mark but let me just say it took me a long, long time to find it. Most people thought it was something to do with the business side of botany so that’s what I rolled with if anyone asked.
*laughs loudly*
*KATHUNK*
Well it looks like our final Q&A is tomorrow Mr Luck, should be fun.
*KATHUNK*
Huh?
Okayy…carrying on. When the carriage landed the door was almost immediately pulled open and two Royal Guards stood at the entrance, after a sneer and a bit of rough handling the unicorn of the two bound my hooves together and dragged me behind him as we made our way into the palace. The palace from where we entered and indeed the parts I was dragged through was almost entirely empty. I remember thinking how strange that is until I then recalled that the trial today might be the cause. Do you really think the public would do well with knowing that the Ministry Mares aren’t invincible? They’re the bearers of the Elements of Harmony after all! Yet using them for war, never really understood that.
So anyway, I soon found myself in an empty Royal Throne Room and dropped unceremoniously next to a dejected looking red Pegasus. The thought of trying to escape crossed my mind before realising that after trying to take a step it seemed that my hooves were bound to the floor.
After a few minutes of waiting and ignoring the Pegasus’s whimpering’s, a bright flash and crack and there she was, in all her beauty and magnificence, Her Royal Highness Princess Luna of the Night and Ruler of Equestria. After settling onto the throne she levitated up an extremely thick folder and proceeded to angrily gaze down at us.
Yeesh that was a long talk. I’ll continue later, but before I end the message I’ve got to say that I was surprised the Ministry Mares were absent. Not going to lie when I felt quite glad that they weren’t, that Pinkie Pie from the MoM is trouble if what I know about Morale being true.
I’m quite thirsty so I’m going to ask for a drink, wish me luck!
[END MESSAGE]


[BEGIN MESSAGE #11]
Looks like I’m stuck with a dry throat for now, no-one even answered me.
I’ll just quickly go over my own charges and sentence because the session itself took more than a few hours; I remember the sun was out when I went into the palace and the moon shining into the throne room at the end.
If you could’ve seen her eyes when she looked at me you probably would have felt your heart skip a beat in fear, I know mine did. Imagine if you will, a pair of bottomless abyssal black orbs filled with cold unrequited anger. She literally spat in my face from upon her throne as she read my charges out, and there was a lot, which was quite surprising as my contractor must have done quite a lot of digging on me. I mean the contracts are sent to me through various methods, never face to face but needless to say I was at the top of my game during the time so it was extremely difficult to hire me let alone find out anything concrete about me. Anywho the charges were: Two hundred counts of murder at least they didn’t get all of them!, possession of illegal firearms, innumerable counts of physical assault, millions of bits in victim charges and conspiracy to murder a high-ranking official of the crown which also meant treason. Now this is just the short version mind you, she spent a long while reminding me of practically every hit I made and even elaborated on the damages that extended to the affected families, I remained stone-faced throughout. I think you’d probably like to know what my judgement was don’t you?
*adopts a haughty tone*
“Lycium Luck with these crimes against Equestria I hereby find you guilty on all charges. You are to go down in Equestrian history as the second traitor to attempt an assassination on a high-ranking official, almost successful mind you, since Big Macintosh sacrificed himself in the tenth year of the War. So as such while it is my personal opinion that I think you deserve the punishment of summary execution as stated in the law, I will opt with what I heard one of the Ministry Mares say in the company Applejack shortly after the incident. You will have a ‘drawn out’ sentence. I hereby condemn you to five years at the Shattered Hoof Underground Facility, unofficially followed by ten years with the Ministry of Image as a test subject and ended with summary execution. I think it’s time you gave back to Equestria and her ponies.”
And so she passed her judgement and gave me no chance to retort, which is unfair because I had that as my last resort, but then again everything she stated was true. I had no defence against my charges, although, entertaining the thought of ‘giving back’ to Equestria and the deaths I’d wrought made me grin.
[END MESSAGE]


[BEGIN MESSAGE #12]
I’m sure you’ve heard of Shattered Hoof? The massive high-security prison on top, the one full of the big time/small time/crazy ponies? Either way, it is a place you don’t want to be locked up in. So when the Princess said I was going to the Underground Facility I may have wilted somewhat, I didn’t even know there was an underground prison there. After spending a while there I don’t think you’d want to know what went on…I’ll give you the basic run-down like what the warden told me: You do twenty-two hours of mining, one ton of gems per group a day and two hours of rest.
I did that for one week.
I felt on the verge of death by its end, there’s a reason besides…well ermm…ah! Why no-one talks to each other down there, it’s because they are literally Worked to death. At the time I had begun to resign myself to what the fates had laid before me, that is, until He came; I didn’t know who he was or what he wanted, but the moment he saw me as I trudged towards my cell, I caught his eye and I could tell something was up, he wore the same coat as Mr. Whitecoat here. Actually, come to think of it. That mane of red does seem to match Mr. Whitecoat…huh. That’s one mystery solved I guess.
Anywho, the next thing I know I woke up in this cell.
Anticlimactic much?
[END MESSAGE]