• Published 5th Sep 2014
  • 3,562 Views, 25 Comments

Trapped in Gravity Falls - Eclipse208



When Discord takes over and sends Celestia and Luna to Gravity Falls, how can Dipper and Mabel help them?

  • ...
19
 25
 3,562

Chapter 5

Celstia's POV.

Why did Luna fall in love. I'm happy for her, but she will be heart broken when we have to go back to stop Discord. I fear for my subjects. I hope that Twilight and her friends have been able to get the elements.
"Celestia?" I heard a voice say. I had been sitting in the cave that Luna had found. It was so pretty.
"Yes?". I turned around and saw Dipper standing there.
"I think I might have found a way to get you home" he said whilst frowning.
"Oh. Ok. Well what is it?" I said standing up.
"Well my book says that there is a portal hidden in the middle of the forest" he said as he pointed to a picture of a giant crystal.
"We must find it straight away" I said walking towards the entrance.
"Can't you just stay for a little longer" he said. I feel horrible doing this. But we need to go.
"Dipper, we have a entire kingdom to rule and right now, it has been taken over. I'm sorry" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Ok. I'm sorry" he said as he walked out. Just outside I heard him cry. I had no choice. One boy, or a entire kingdom of ponies who rely on me.

Time skip 1 hour

We were all watching duck-tective. Luna still didn't know that we had to go. Dipper wanted to tell her but he couldn't do it, so I have to.
"Luna? Can I talk to you?" I said. I looked at Dipper, but he just got up and walked out.
"What's up sis?" she asked with a happy tone.
"We have found a way to get home. We have to go soon" I said walking towards her.
"What? No. I refuse to go" she said as tears started flowing from her eyes. She backed away and ran up to our room.
"Oh my. What have I done?" I said. I walked towards the stairs when a hand grabbed me.
"I'll talk to her" Dipper said as he walked past me. I nodded and went back to join Mabel.

Luna's POV.

Why? Why do I have to leave when I have found someone who loves me? It's not fair.
"Luna?" a voice from behind the door said. "It's me Dipper".
"Come in" I said looking out the window.
"I know that you have to go home" he said. Why wasn't he upset.
"I guess you're wondering why I'm not upset". Wow. He's good. "I love you so much and you know that. But you need to go and save your kingdom" he said looking me in the eye.
"I know. I know. But, your the first and only pony or person who truly loves me. And I don't want to lose you". I was hugging him tightly now.
"We can come and visit you in..." he said trying to think.
"Equestria" I said giggling.
"Yes.That's it" he said smiling. I leaned over, put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you so much Dipper" I said looking at him.
"I love you too Princess Luna" he said as he kissed me on the forehead. I hadn't been called "Princess" in ages, and it reminded me of my subjects. My friends. And little Pipsqueak who said I was his favorite princess. I knew what I had to do.
"Your right. I need to go and help my subjects" I said standing up. We walked out of the room hand in hand.

Mabel's POV.

We had set off the next day. Dipper and Luna in front, and Celestia with me, behind.
"How long has it been?" I said, walking slower. "My feet are killing me".
"We've only been gone 10 minutes" Dipper said. He was looking at the book so much that he walked into a tree.
"Ha ha" I said pointing at his red face.
"How long until we get to the portal?" Luna asked, slowly frowning.
"It should be right here" Dipper said, pointing to a tree.
"Let me try a location spell" Celestia said. She put her hands together and close her eyes. She muttered something underneath her breath. She flew into the air and a trail of yellow sparks led to the top of the tree. They surrounded a branch.
"That must be a lever or something" Luna said, as Celestia flew down.
"I'll get it" I said, confidently. "With my grappling hook!" I aimed it at the branch, shot it and it wrapped around it. I slowly flew into the air, reached the branch and pulled it down. Surely enough, the tree opened up. I flew down and landed in a bush. Luna helped me up and we all stood in awe of the tunnel.
"Let's go down then" Celestia said. Dipper led the way down, with us trailing behind him. At the end of the staircase was a room full of gems and crystals, much like the cave that Luna discovered, and in the center, was a huge crystal.
"Thank you Dipper and Mabel. You have been like family to us" Celestia said, tearing up. She hugged both of us, and then turned to her sister.
"Mabel, you have been another sister to me. standing up for me when Pacifica insulted me and made me feel so good to be different" she said as she walked towards me and hugged me. She let go of me and turned to my brother. I know it was hard to let mermando go but, they truly loved each other.
"I will truly miss you Dipper" she looking into his eyes. She took off her necklace and gave it to him. "Use this to see me. Look into it and you will see me. I will see you in the closest mirror" she said, her hands shaking.
"I love you" Dipper said, holding it,
"I love you too" Luna said. Then they kissed. When they broke apart, the sisters turned towards the crystal and walked through. The surface of the portal rippled. Suddenly out of no where, Dipper shouted, grabbed my arm and before I could stop him, we were through the portal.