• Published 5th Sep 2014
  • 3,563 Views, 25 Comments

Trapped in Gravity Falls - Eclipse208



When Discord takes over and sends Celestia and Luna to Gravity Falls, how can Dipper and Mabel help them?

  • ...
19
 25
 3,563

Chapter 4

Dipper's POV.

I still can't believe what Luna did. She saved me from a gnome monster! I can't stop thanking her. But I think that she's getting annoyed, because I said thank you for the tenth time and she gave me a glare. So I think I'll stop.
"Dipper" I heard Celestia say. She had come back in from setting the sun. I still can't believe that no one has noticed them yet.
"Yeah. I'm in the kitchen" I said, standing up. She walked in and gave me a serious look.
"Mable and Luna are up too something" she said looking around.
"There both outside and why do you think that" I said confused.
"Well they have been whispering and smiling at each other" she said. She looked at my as if I was supposed to know the answer.
"What should I do?" I asked puzzled.
"Well, your Mabel's twin. Talk to her" she said.
I sighed and went outside to go talk to her. Luna walked past and smiled at me. I smiled back and felt a strange feeling inside of me. Weird. I saw Mabel playing with Waddles, her pet pig, and went over to talk to her.
"Hey bro. What's up?" she said, whilst hugging the pig.
"Why do you and Luna keep on smiling at each other like that?" I asked as she stood up.
"You won't tell Luna I tolled you?" she said smiling.
"Please tell me" I pleaded.
"Ok. Well Luna sorta has a crush on you" she said, now smiling as much as the joker.
"SHE WHAT!"

Luna's POV.

I can't believe Mabel! I thought she was my friend. I know I shouldn't of hid behind a tree, but she shouldn't have told Dipper that I had a crush on him. It makes me feel betrayed.
"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH". Oh my. Why did I just shout that.
"Luna" they both said at the same time. They both stared at me and suddenly I just burst out crying and ran off. I ran as fast as I could until I found a cave. I walked in and sat on the ground. I looked up and saw thousands of gems and crystals on the ceiling, glittering from the moon light coming in from the entrance. They reminded me of one of Twilights friends called Rarity.
"Luna?" I heard a voice from outside say.
"Go away!" I said wiping away my tears.
"Luna it's me Tia" the voice said. "I saw what happened. Why did you scream?" she said sitting by me.
"Why did Mabel tell Dipper that I liked him?" I said looking into her pink eyes.
"I asked him to. I saw you two acting weird, so I asked him to see what was going on" she said holding me.
"But that gives her no right to tell him that I like him" I said.
"Well maybe she just wanted to help you" she said, twirling my hair. Suddenly a voice came from behind us.
"Mind if I speak to you?" it said. It was Dipper.
"I will leave you two alone". And with that, Celestia got up and left. This is awkward. He came and sat by me. I just looked away from him.
"So you like me?" he said to me.
"Um...well yeah. I'm sorry". Now I'm looking at my feet. They are bruised from me running here.
"Why are you sorry?" he said. His eyes were shining in the night and we were six inches away from each other.
"For all of this" I said quietly.
"Well just so you know" he said holding my hands, "I like you too". And that's when it happened. He kissed me! On the lips! I felt like I was flying. We walked back to the shack hand in hand.

Time skip 1 hour

Mabel's POV.

I feel horrible. I shouldn't have told Dipper. And now I have lost one of my best friends.
"Mabel?" a voice from behind me said. "It's me Luna".
I instantly stood up and hugged her. Then I noticed her and Dipper were holdings hands!
"I'm so sorry" I said letting go of her.
"It's ok" she said smiling at Dipper.
"So are you two together?" I said. Please say yes, please say yes.
"Yes. Yes we are" Dipper said hugging her.