• Published 5th Sep 2014
  • 3,562 Views, 25 Comments

Trapped in Gravity Falls - Eclipse208



When Discord takes over and sends Celestia and Luna to Gravity Falls, how can Dipper and Mabel help them?

  • ...
19
 25
 3,562

Chapter 1


Celestia's POV.

I woke up in my bed as usual, and slipped on my golden shoes, necklace and crown. I got up to raise the sun and then went down to the dining room for breakfast. As I sat down, Luna trotted in with a worried look on her face, her dark blue hair flowing behind her. "Sister, i am worried" she said quietly, her blue eyes filled with worry.
"What seems to be the problem Luna" I asked her. Suddenly i heard a familiar laugh and saw a devilish smile appear behind my sister.
"Shall I tell you dear Princess?" he said with a chuckle as he flew high above us.
"Discord what are you up too?" Luna shouted. She ran towards me and Discord came closer. I stood up and went in front to protect Luna.
"Oh you know. I just wanted to take over Equestria" he said. The furniture started to float and the castle walls started to crumble.
The last thing i heard was a scream from my sister, and then everything went black.

Dipper's POV.

"Dipper I'm so bored" my twin complained and she fell onto her dusty bed.
"Mabel we've only been here a week and your already bored" I said as I sat on the bed. I still cant believe are parents made us stay the summer with our Gruncle Stan at his tourist trap, The Mystery Shack.
"Look in that journal of yours so we can go find a monster or something" she said flicking my hat off my head.
"Hey, stop doing that" I said. I went up to the window and saw a bright light in the sky and two objects falling from it.
"Mabel look outside" I shouted pointing at the light whilst I got my book out.
"Lets go see what it is" and before I could say no, she grabbed my arm and we ran out the door.

Luna's POV.

The last thing I saw was Tia trying to scream, then everything went black. I woke up and saw pine trees towering above me. The fresh, warm air welcomed me but then I heard a moan come from beside me. I turned to see a creature, that had the same flowing hair as my sister. "Celestia?" I asked puzzled. The creature got up and then fell again.
"Luna? Is that you?" it asked looking at me. Then I saw the same pink, kind eyes that my sister had and I realized that it was her.
"Tia what are we? Where are we?" I asked trying to get up.
"I think that we are humans dear sister and I don't know" she said looking around. Her skin was tanned and she was wearing a long white dress with a sun around her neck. She wasn't wearing any shoes and her wings and horn were missing.
Then I looked at myself. I was wearing a similar dress to Tia, but is was dark blue and my skin was very pale. My feet were cold due to the lack of shoes and my magic wasn't working because my horn was missing. I still had my flowing main that swirled around me.
"Why would Discord do this? I thought he was reformed," she said with a hint of sorrow in her voice. Suddenly we heard voices.
"Luna. Hide in this bush" Tia whispered, but we weren't quick enough.

Mabel's POV.

I shoved Dipper into the golf cart and shouted at him to follow the light. He weaved through the pine trees until the cart was to big, so we left it, and walked the rest of the way. "I think it fell over here" Dipper said as he pointed to some broken branches. I heard some mumbling, and someone whispering.
"Ah ha" I shouted as I jumped out. There were two girls there. One looked twelve and the other one looked around thirteen. The weird thing about them was the younger one had dark blue flowing hair that looked like the night sky. The other one had green, blue and pink hair that also flowed. "Luna stay back" the older one said to the younger one.
"Hi my name's Mabel and this is my brother, Dipper" I said pointing to him. "Were twins".
"Should we trust them Tia?" the young one said. The older one stepped forward.
"Hello there. I am Princess Celestia and this is my younger sister Princess Luna" she said pointing towards the girl on the floor.
"Your Princesses!" I said amazed. Dipper stood there flicking through his book.
"What are you?" he asked.