• Published 29th Aug 2014
  • 5,782 Views, 105 Comments

The Inquisition Sends its Regards - dominatusimperator



What would happen if the Imperium discovered the Ponies?

  • ...
35
 105
 5,782

Report One: Planet Epona, Subsector Epona, Ultima Segmentum

+++WARNING: UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OF THIS ARCHIVE IS PUNISHIBLE BY TERMINATION+++
+++THOUGHT OF THE DAY: COWARDS SEEK COMPROMISE+++
+++BEGIN ARCHIVE+++

+++Subject: Investigative Report of Planet Epona, Sub-Sector Epona, Ultima Segmentum.
Sender: Inquisitor Damien Tyrannis, His Imperial Majesty’s Holy Inquisition: Ordo Xenos
Recipient: Lord High Inquisitor Decimus, His Imperial Majesty’s Holy Inquisition: Ordo Xenos

Report: As My Lord is aware, the world of Epona was discovered to be habitable by exploratory vessels in 243.M41. It was deemed by the Adeptus Administratum to be a world of great interest. However, during the preliminary Auspex scans, we have noticed that the world is already inhabited. The structures located on the world range from primitive to feudal, but none extending from that point.

The investigative team that landed on the world have found that there are a number of Xenos species residing upon it. The predominant species of Xenos is a pastel coloured, equine-like Psyker race. They are highly intelligent, and capable of communication, their language being strikingly similar to Low Gothic. They denote themselves as “Ponies”. They are divided into subspecies, the “Unicorns” (Equus Unicornis), “Pegasi” (Equus Ales), and “Earth Ponies (Equus Terra). Equus Unicornii are notable in the fact that they are active psykers, with telepathy and telekinesis being common abilities. Equus Ales are winged and capable of flight, possessing remarkable speed. Equus Terra are not remarkable beyond slightly enhanced strength in comparison to the other subspecies. However, they all reek of the Warp.

There are a number of other Xenos species that populate the world. The first species is the Griffons (Maiorem Gripen), horrendous hybrids of Eagle and Lion. These creatures are at enmity with the Equus. Next are the Minotaurs (Hominis Vera Ludibria), bull-headed men (I humbly suggest that these be purged post-haste due to their mockery of the perfect human form). Then there are the Changelings which are a gestalt hive mind (as the Tyranids) that feed off of emotion (like the Immaterium). Furthermore, there are a number of sentient species that are mockeries of natural animals.

It is worth noting that the Ponies control the weather with their fiendish psyker capabilities. This was much to the disgust of all present. They worship a form of collective betterment (similar to the Tau’s Greater Good) known as “Harmony” (blasphemy!). However, they also worship their twin monarchs, Celestia and Luna, whom they credit with the raising and lowering of both Sun and Moon (blasphemy!). The Griffons worship their God of War, Dominus (blasphemy). The Minotaurs are agnostic in their nature (blasphemy!). The Changelings are Atheists (blashphemy!).

The Xenos attempted to be diplomatic, despite obvious panic among their ranks. However, no true servant of the Emperor would work with Xenos. Therefore, the diplomatic parties were taken for vivisection by the Adeptus Mechanicus Biologis, and a company of Deathwatch are preparing for deployment.
Glory to the Imperium!
Glory to the Emperor!+++

+++Subject: Response to Investigative Report of Planet Epona, Subsector Epona, Ultima Segementum
Sender: Lord High Inquisitor Decimus, His Imperial Majesty’s Holy Inquisition: Ordo Xenos
Recipient: Inquisitor Damien Tyrannis, His Imperial Majesty’s Holy Inquisition: Ordo Xenos

Your report has been found satisfactory. Continue reporting the results of the campaign against the Xenos.+++

+++Subject: Xenos Exterminated, Planet Epona, Sub-Sector Epona, Ultima Segmentum
Sender: Inquisitor Damien Tyrannis, His Imperial Majesty’s Holy Inquisition: Ordo Xenos
Recipient: Lord High Inquisitor Decimus, His Imperial Majesty’s Holy Inquisition: Ordo Xenos

My Lord, I am pleased to announced that within three weeks of the opening engagement, the planet has been wiped clean of Xenos life. All Xenos structures have been demolished, and colonization has begun.

Casualties are as such:
Imperial: Four of His Imperial Majesty’s Holy Space Marines, three hundred of his Imperial Majesty's Glorious Imperial Guard.
Xenos: Eight to Nine Billion Xenos of Varying species.

Vivisection reports forthcoming.+++

+++CLOSE ARCHIVE+++