• Published 30th Aug 2014
  • 355 Views, 2 Comments

A Lesson in Portals - GameytheGeemer



It happens suddenly, a Unicorn bursts out of a building being chased by royal bat ponies. Who is this pony, where did he escape from, what's going on here? Read to find out the answers to all these questions and more.

  • ...
 2
 355

Portal Jet's Diary 1/10

Early to Mid Fall Age of Reunification Year 1 (formerly Age of Harmony Year 1000)

Dear Diary

Today I realized how much behind the scenes power that Princess Luna has. I guess that I should have naturally figured that the physical goddess of the night, whom resides at the top of the government bureaucracy, would be able to have an immense pull on the social and economic sectors of the world.

Wow, I've been spending to much time doing homework, I'm starting to sound like the professor. But I digress, school was out today on the grounds that there were open screenings of foals my own age to find acceptable applicants to a new school opening up somewhere north. And every Filly and Colt in the whole of Canterlot must have been there, and wow was I nervous.

So, after waiting patiently like a good colt, I got to see one of the scientists who was performed a spell on me that cast a beam of light on me, and it was like the scanner that a few of the richer ponies have to keep out intruders. He seemed a little surprised by the results, and said that I had a good bit more mana than most kids my age, and he said that I would definitely be an excellent addition to 'Princess Luna's Academy for the Research and Documentation of the Scientific Principles of Magic', which when I recited back to him, he said that I already have my horn in the front door.

I was definitely a small amount surprised at this, because I didn't have my cutie mark yet. I didn't think that I was eligible for any specialized schools. So, I hope that I get in, that would be a dream come true.

I thought that this would be a good bit longer than it is. That's odd, when you look at any one day, and then find out that it was less than you think it is. I wonder why that is.

Anyway, From

Portal Jet