• Published 26th Aug 2014
  • 436 Views, 0 Comments

Escape from the nightmare - kalakala



After a sleepover, Luna and Apple Bloom have to fight their way back to their own time, before the Nightmare catches them.

  • ...
 0
 436

Chapter 9

Ok, hopefully this situation will get unbuggered, I’m going to go check on the past Luna, you go check on the past Celestia. And go quickly and quietly!

Ok, report. Yes, yes, mmm, yes, what was that last bit? Cake? Ok, well her cake eating habits aside, Luna has gone full retard. She has started a spell which should it come through to completion would get rid of Celestia in one fell swoop, that is not how history goes. So, no other solutions forthcoming, I’m going to go drop a piece of paper telling her about this. Wish me luck!

Yes, read it absorb the information that just came fluttering down from the dark ceiling and go and stop your sister. There she goes running to her sisters bedroom, slamming the door open and hitting her with a stun spell. Wait, that's bad, Luna beginning to glow and change and shit, shes Nightmare Moon now. This is all happening really quick isn’t it?

Anyway, I’m running see you later. No, we are not staying, you can but I’m saying goodbye. We’ll pick up those two brats who sent us here on the way. Yes, we’re bloody revealing ourselves we don’t have much choice, you get the filly, I’ll get the Princess. A quick sleep spell, heft her over my shoulder and now, in a calm manner, I’ll give you a order.

Run.

Dash through the halls that are already crumbling around us, dodge the throne being thrown, clamber over fences and barriers, all to get away from the destruction that occurs when two great objects as the sun and moon collide. Now, we run for where Ponyville would be, then we can get our bearing and make a plan. Hopefully, we make it out of this in one piece.

Author's Note:

Short again, to be honest, I’m just trying to end this now. only a few more chapters to go.