• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 1,086 Views, 14 Comments

Wish of a Princess - Tales Trails



Friendship and Love aren't the only magic in Equestria for sometimes a heart felt wish can literally reshape the world.

  • ...
11
 14
 1,086

Rose Quartz and Golden Leaf aren't dead

Golden Leaf and Rose Quartz aren’t Dead

“Oh, this looks bad?” Golden Leaf said as they paused on a overlook with their wagon above the hive.

“I guess we got lucky,” Golden Leaf said.

“Yeah and you wanted to get out of the supply run,” Rose Quartz said.

“Hey, I knew that princess would be bad luck,” Golden Leaf shrugged.

“I’d say so,” Rose Quartz said observing the commotion around the hive.

“Should we help?” Golden Leaf said his heart not quite in the idea.

“I think we should get out of here before they spot us,” Rose Quartz said as he began to turn the wagon around.

“So, where should we go?” Golden Leaf said.

“I don’t know,” Rose Quartz said. “Manehatten?”

“I always thought you’d be good at acting,” Golden Leaf said.

“Why thank you,” Rose said as they two disguised changelings began to trot away from the assault.

Author's Note:

So, in case you didn't get my Shakesphere reference, Rose Quartz and Golden Leaf aka Rosencrantz and Guildenstern from Hamlet, were my great homage to the bard. We're almost done here so hang on we have some Alicorn unleashed coming up.