• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 786 Views, 9 Comments

Silent Ville - RoyalUnicornJohn1994



A human stumbles upon Silent Ville. Horrors about his past comes to haunt him. But Pinkie Pie is there to help! Sort of...

  • ...
7
 9
 786

Chapter 3. The Other World.

Chapter 3. The Other World.

As the human realized where he was, he started to panic more and more. It wasn't natural. That place had been demolished years ago!

Suddenly, his head started to ache, and he was forced to kneel from the pain. Suddenly, the corridor around him seemed to lose some color, to give place to a corridor clean and ordered.

John observed in awe as a kid ran through the corridor with a red and green ball on his hands. John saw the kid running toward him, until the kid suddenly stopped in front of him. His face suddenly changed from happiness to a grim of nervousness. Noticing this, John tried to comfort him.
"Hey. Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you."
"What the fuck are you doing!?"

The human turned around to see a strange man standing in front of him. The more John seemed to watch him, the more frightening the man seemed. John could only stay in there with fear as he heard the kid behind him start to whimper.
"But, daddy, I was just playing with my ball!" The kid said while tears started to fill his eyes.
"Play with it outside! It's not proper to use it inside!" The man growled before starting to walk toward them.

John suddenly stood on guard to prevent the man from doing something bad. Just as the man was mere feet away from him, John started to panic.
"Stay away from him!" John said as he got ready to attack.

Suddenly, the man passed through him as if he didn't exist. John got surprised at this. How could he just pass through him? it was impossible!

John turned around to see the man walking through the corridor, next to the frightened kid. Just as he passed next to him, the man threw a punch to the kid.
"Get the fuck out of my way!"

John could only watch in surprise and disgust as the man walked away as if nothing had happen, leaving the poor kid crying and whimpering. He felt something within him starting to emerge. It was a feeling that the swore to never feel again: hate.
"Hey, you!" He shouted at the man, passing next to the kid. "I'm talking to you, fucking bastard!"

The man just kept walking, until he reached a certain door and opened it, passing through it. John turned to see the kid whimpering, in order to try to comfort him. However, as he turned around, he found himself in another room. At the far corner of the room, a woman washed the dishes while humming a happy song. John suddenly felt chills running through his spine as he recognized that voice.
"... Mom?" John got closer to inspect her. A tear escaped from his eyes as he realized that he actually was seeing his mother. "Mom!" He opened his arms to hug her, but all he felt was air as he closed them. He then tried only to touch her, but his hand passed through her as if she didn't existed, just like with that man.

Suddenly, both, John and his mother got surprised as the front door crashed open, revealing the same man than before. John started to feel again fear for him.
"You bitch! Watch better your son! He was playing indoors!" The man said while walking angrily toward her.
"Playing outside is dangerous! There are too many cars passing!"
"I don't care! It's YOUR son, not mine! But make sure that he doesn't ruin MY reputation!"
"How can you say that!? He's YOUR son, too!"
"No, he's not! He's just a bastard that you brought with you when you got into my life!"
"..."
"I swear. If I'd knew my life would have been THIS miserable with you at my side, I'd better married someone else."

John started to breath heavily. That feeling of hatred toward the man started to increase rapidly.
"Stop it, now!"

John tried in vain to hit the man in front of him, the one insulting his mother. However, his fist only made contact with air, as he realized that he couldn't touch anything.

Suddenly, the man turned away and headed toward the exit. Before he could take another step, he noticed a small face peeping in the room.
"The fuck are you doing in here!? I've already told you to get out!"
"Sorry, Daddy! I will leave now!"
"No!" The man rushed to the door and grabbed the kid by his shirt, dragging him inside. "Now you've done it! You're gonna get it, boy!" The man said while unbuckling his belt.
"No! Daddy! Please, not!"
"Peter, no!" The mother said while stepping between the boy and the man.
"Stay out of my way! I've already have enough of this son of yours! He always disobeys me!"
"You will NOT hit him, Peter." The woman stood in there with a serious face. "You'll have to get over me, first!"
The man didn't say anything. He just lifted his hand with the belt on it. "... So be it." The man said before lowering his hand at high speed, hitting the woman on her face.
"NO!" John rushed to stop the second hit, but he only passed through them.

Suddenly, he turned, expecting to see more of the crude image in front of him. Suddenly, turning around, he didn't see anything but the room, turned upside-down, with blood on the walls and things covering the floor. He just sighed and started to walk.
... What did just happen? What did I see? Why did I see my mother?... Wait... the boy... it was... me?

He started to think as he walked out of the room, entering again in the corridor. Suddenly, a round object in the floor caught his attention.

It was a red and green ball. John took it and inspected it. Suddenly, a thought came to his mind.
... Maybe... just maybe... If I had listen to him... I could have avoided what happened...

A single tear escaped from his eye, as well as the ball fell from his hands, making plastic sounds when it bounced in the floor.
It was my fault... It was my fault...

Another tear escaped from his eye, falling to the ball at his feet. Suddenly, the ball started to roll away from his feet. That caught his attention, as the ball started to roll seemingly on his own.
"What the...?" Suddenly, the room started to light again with a reddish light coming from the end of the corridor. John observed intently as the light became stronger, as well as more things started to move in direction toward the source of the light.

John just stood in there, staring as all the things went toward the light. Suddenly, the light seemed to shine brighter, as it took form in a transparent round object.
"I have a bad feeling about this." John said as he started to walk backwards, getting away from the light. Suddenly, a huge bookshelf near of the light started to move. Slowly, it was engulfed by the light, which seemed to disintegrate it on its interior. John then noticed a strong wind coming from his back, which started to shake his hair and his clothes. John started to wonder what was happening, when the light started to advance toward him, engulfing another bookshelf in the floor. It was then that he connected the dots. "Oh, FUCK!"

John gave an immediate turn and started to run away from the light. Turning his head around to see, he noticed that the light was getting closer to him. In a desperate attempt to escape, he started to run faster through the seemingly endless corridor.

John kept running as the same thought of before kept wandering on his head. He could see the face of his mother when the man hit her with his belt, he could see the red eyes of the man staring at him all the time. He could see the whole scene repeating itself again and again on his head.

Suddenly, a door at the end of the corridor caught his attention. Over it, a shining sign with the label "exit" shone. John just started to run faster as he felt the light getting closer to him.

At a few feet from the door, he suddenly felt on his hand a burning sensation, as if it were on flames. Turning around his head, he noticed the light just a foot from him.

Time seemed to become slower, as he fought to reach the exit. The sudden feeling of being engulfed caused him to panic, as he tried to speed up. After what seemed like an eternity, his hand finally reached the door. Turning the knob, he opened it with a lightning-like speed.

As he passed through the door, he suddenly felt his feet touching nothing. He couldn't hold a scream of panic as he started to fall to an infinite darkness, instantly filling his vision with black.

He opened his eyes, still trying to see something from the absolute darkness surrounding him. Suddenly, he felt something below him, something wet. As he got into his feet, he suddenly noted that there was water in the floor.

As he tried to identify where he was, a light turned on behind him. For a second, he started to panic as he remembered the red light, but started to relax as he noted a small flashlight under the water just behind him.

As he took it, he suddenly felt again that chill through his spine. It was in there. The same thing that had been following him since he entered the forest. Now he realized it: IT was the guilty one of him being in there. The hairs on the back of his head arose when he felt a breathing on his neck, as well as hearing low giggling.
"... You're so funny."
"Wha!?" John turned around as he heard again that voice. That feminine voice that always spoke to him when he started to get nervous. At first, he thought, he payed no attention to it, thinking that maybe it was just his imagination. But now, looking at what just happened to him, there was no doubt about it. Something wanted to wipe him out.
...

But what? Or who? Who have he hurt before? What did he do to deserve someone wanting him dead?

Suddenly, the same image of before, of his mother screaming in pain invaded his head, and the same words than before returned to him.
... It was my fault...

The flashlight on his hand started to dim, until it finally shut off.
"Oh, come on! Not again!" He shouted as he started to hit the flashlight, until a light shone up. The hairs on his back stood up as he realized that the light shining was of a reddish tone. He turned around to see a small swirling in the water, just from where the light was shining.
"Oh, no. Not again!" He shouted as he started to run away from the light. Suddenly, his eyes got locked on a door in what seemed to be the end of a corridor. Suddenly, the light started to move again toward him, even when it started to float over the water.

John started to run as fast as he could, being interrupted by the water. When the burning sensation got to his hand again, he sped up, taking the knob of the door and twisting it. His foot passed through, finding again no floor immediately, but finding a stairway under it.

With no time to lose, he put his other foot in the wooden stair and turned around to close to door, just when the light seemed to reach the end. John held firmly against the door, hoping to stop the light from entering. From the lower frame of the door, the red light of the object shone, signalling him that the light was still there.

After some nervous minutes passed, the light seemed to disappear from the other side of the door, John let go of the door, sighing in relief. However, he forgot that he was on a stairway.
"Wuf. That was clo-o-OOOSE!" He shouted as he felt backwards through the stair. Suddenly, while his body hit against the cold floor, his head hit against something cold, but soft.

Just as he opened his eyes, a light suddenly shone. John got up as fast as he could, trying to locate the source of the light. He sighed again in relief as he noted that the light was from a flashlight in the floor. HIS flashlight.

Turning around, he gave some steps backwards as he noted the body of the pony, still with the crowbar stabbed on its head. John took the flashlight from the floor and turned around to see the head of the pony who tried to warn him. Just as he started to walk toward him, he suddenly felt water falling on his head. Turning his head up, he watched as the ceiling started to get more and more wet.
"Oh, no. Not again!" He shouted as he went toward the stairs and got up as fast as he could. Opening the door, he suddenly remembered what happened on the other side. But seeing as the water started to rise its height, he opened the door and passed through it. He got surprised at the sight of the first room in which he entered to the house.
"... How?..." He asked as he started to panic once more as the sound of water running on the other side of the door.

Forgetting about his temporal confusion, he started to run toward the door to the outside.

In a quick movement, he got out, forgetting even to close the door behind him. He just kept running out of there. Out of that scary place.

John lost track of how much he kept running. He just wanted to get as far as he could. Just as he started to slow down, he turned around to see if there was something behind him.

Suddenly, he lost his balance as he tripped with something rather big on the floor. His face instantly bit the dust and leaves scattered on the ground.
"Oowie!" A feminine voice behind him shouted in pain.

John got on his knees and turned around, just to see a pink mass on the ground. Realizing what he had done, he turned around to offer help.
"Sorry! I didn't mean to trip with you!" John tried to apologize as he walked toward the pink being.
"Owie! No problem! Just watch better where you run to!"

John noted while he helped the pony up that it was the same pony he met earlier.
"Oh, sorry, umm... Pinkie, was it?"
"Yup! That's my name! You remembered it! You remembered it!" Pinkie said while hopping happily in place. In an all of sudden fashion, she stopped and turned to John. "By the way. Why were you running like a crazy mad pony?"

John then remembered why he was running in first place.
"Hey. Haven't you seen something bad over here? I mean, really, REALLY bad?"
"I don't know what you're saying, silly! Everything around here is really good! Even the animals are good!"

John just sighed and took a few seconds to think about what to say.
"Pinkie. I mean it. Where am I?"
"I've already told you! You are near of the town! You'll find help in there! Look!" Pinkie then pointed toward the forest.

John started to walk cautiously toward where Pinkie pointed him. In the distance, he got sight of something square. It seemed to be some kind of sign. Getting closer to it, he noticed that the road of stone was near of the sign.

He then proceeded to take a look to the sign. On it, there was something written.

Welcome to

Silent ponyVille.

He then noticed an equine figure standing in a hill not too far from him, standing in the middle of the stone road.
"... Welcome..." The figure said in a feminine and quiet tone, resembling a lot to the one of Pinkie. "... Welcome to Silent Ville..." The figure said before it was engulfed in a cloud of fog.

Author's Note:

Third chapter! Yay!:yay:
As for the story itself, I can't wait to get an editor, for the idea might fly away while I wait. Hope you all understand and enjoy with my still bad grammar.
And, please, leave some comments, please! I really like to see others opinions on this.