• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 2,100 Views, 29 Comments

The Wiggles in Equestria - Probably Minion



The Wiggles drive the Big Red Car through a black hole and end up in Equestria where they have encounters with different ponies.

  • ...
8
 29
 2,100

Welcome to Ponyville, Captain Feathersword!

The next day, the Wiggles woke to head out to meet up with the Mane 6 at Fluttershy's cottage to discuss the possibility of doing additional concerts while they were still in Equestria when they saw a familiar figure walking through Ponyville unsure what this place is.

"Captain Feathersword, is that you?" asked Murray.

"Why yes! Ahoy there my hardies! Thank goodness you're ok and that I found you. What is this place?" said Captain Feathersword.

"This place is called Ponyville. We ended up in here after we accidentally drove the Big Red Car through a black hole. It's inhabited by some of the most down-on-earth and kindest creatures we've ever seen. We already did two concerts here, one for Princess Celestia, who's Equestria's main ruler, and another for four younger ponies at a farm called Sweet Apple Acres. What are you doing here?" said Greg.

"It's funny you say that because I think I ended up in Ponyville after I fell through a black hole too. I was looking for you guys at the corner you told me we'd meet up to find treasure near Henry the Octopus's house and then all of a sudden I stepped forward and a black hole appeared and I fell through and then I ended up in a field and saw a village and started walking towards it and then thankfully, I found you guys." said Captain Feathersword.

"Well then, do you wanna meet the six ponies we befriended after we arrived here in Ponyville? I think it would be cool to see that we're friends with a pirate." said Anthony.

"Sure since I don't what else to do in this place and since I wanna stick with you guys after I found you." said Captain Feathersword.

"Alright, to Fluttershy's cottage!" said the Wiggles and along with Captain Feathersword, they jumped in the Big Red Car and headed to Fluttershy's cottage.