• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 2,100 Views, 29 Comments

The Wiggles in Equestria - Probably Minion



The Wiggles drive the Big Red Car through a black hole and end up in Equestria where they have encounters with different ponies.

  • ...
8
 29
 2,100

John Bradlelum

The next day before the Summer Sun Celebration started, the Wiggles decided to do a private concert for Princess Celestia and Princess Luna except this time at their castle in Canterlot.

"First of all thanks for agreeing to do this last second before the festival started. It's just that my sister and I wanna hear you guys in a quiet room before what may be your last performance in Equestria at the festival tonight." said Princess Celestia.

"Anything for you your highness." said Greg

"What song are you gonna sing for us today?" asked Princess Luna.

"We're gonna sing for you a song called 'John Bradlelum' to lighten up the mood a bit. It also features our pirate friend Captain Feathersword." said Murray.

"Well alright then. Go ahead." said Princess Celesita.
*********************************
Right after they were finished performing, Princess Celestia was once again pleased with the Wiggles.

"You came through and provided quality entertainment for me and my sister once again. As a reward for your high quality performances in Equestria thus far, I grant you permission to remain in Equestria for as long as you live if you are unable to return to your universe." said Princess Celestia.

"Why thank you your highness." said Anthony.

"You deserve nothing but the best during your time in Equestria. I look forward to seeing you perform at the Summer Sun Celebration." said Princess Luna.

"Thank you for your hospitality and we hope to see you at the festival tonight." said Jeff and the Wiggles went to get set up and prepare for their concert at the Summer Sun Celebration.