• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 2,100 Views, 29 Comments

The Wiggles in Equestria - Probably Minion



The Wiggles drive the Big Red Car through a black hole and end up in Equestria where they have encounters with different ponies.

  • ...
8
 29
 2,100

Point your Fingers and do the Twist

The next night, the Wiggles were scheduled to perform at Pinkie Pie's mega party, which was being held at Sugarcube Corner.

"Glad you could make it and perform at my party tonight. It's gonna party unlike no other!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Well we're happy to perform at a party being hosted by Ponyville's party pony." said Greg.

Almost every pony who lived in Ponyville was there. Everypony was having a good time and the Wiggles were able to enjoy the party for about an hour before they were scheduled to perform.

"Alright guys. It's time to get this show on the road." said Murray and they headed over to the stage.

Spike opened up the show with a speech that went "The guys told me not to read this but I'm going to anyway because I wrote it. I absolutely love this band! They are the best band ever period! Mares and gentlecolts, the Wiggles!".

"Hi how's everypony doing tonight? This is a song that we wrote five minutes ago. It's called 'Point your Fingers'." said Anthony.
*************************************
Right when the party ended, the Wiggles once again received a standing ovation.

"Hey you might as well get used to getting a standing ovation every time you perform. Everypony absolutely loves you guys." said Rainbow Dash.

"Oh please. We just came out of retirement and ended up here by accident. We never thought all of this would have happened." said Greg.

"Ok boys. You should get some rest because you're scheduled to perform at the festival being held after the last day of school at the Ponyville School House." said Twilight.

"Will do. See you guys tomorrow." said Anthony and they headed back to Twilight's castle.

Author's Note:

In cad anyone was wondering, I did in fact steal the idea for Spike's introduction from "Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny".