• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 1,670 Views, 42 Comments

Evil Genius: The New Pony Order - Dolphy Blue Drake



As the finishing touches are put on the device that would enable Alexis to rule Earth, a certain man causes her entire island to disappear into the abyss. It reappears in an ocean on Equus, and the Evil Genius has a new world to take over.

  • ...
7
 42
 1,670

Add Some Water...

After arriving back at the island, Lord Kane and the social minions who went with him disembarked at the dock and walked back to shore, where Alexis was waiting for them.

“So, how did it go?” Alexis asked, rubbing her hands together in anticipation.

“It went perfectly, my lady,” Kane said with a bow. “We should be getting our first tourists in a week or two. Now, all we have to do is prepare for them.”

“Well, there’s still the tourists who were on the island when the satellite exploded,” Alexis said simply. “But I think I know how to deal with them. Come along, Kane. I’d like to show you the solution I thought of.”

“At once, my lady,” Kane replied with a nod before falling in step behind her.

The pair headed inside the base carved into the volcano, waiting only a couple of seconds for the disguised door to open up and allow entrance.

Alexis led Kane to the mess hall, where all six mixers were already being used to torture some of the tourists who had been taken along for the ride.

“I decided to try my hand at reconditioning their minds,” Alexis explained. “They’d only cause trouble if we left them as is, so I’ve decided to ‘convince’ them that they’d be better off joining us than trying to flee into an alien world they have no knowledge of.

“And how many are there, Lady Alexis?” Kane asked.

“Twenty,” Alexis replied. “Half are women, and unless there are other humans in this world, we’ll need some women besides myself and The Matron if our organization is to survive for eons.”

“From what we gathered, there are no humans here besides us,” Kane informed her. “The dominant race are a race of equine-like beings who call themselves ‘ponies’. There are others, but the ponies are the most dominant.”

“Interesting,” Alexis hummed to herself as the six tourists were finally let out of the mixers and led away for some verbal convincing. “This should be quite the interesting endeavor. Well, that was the last of the tourists, so we should have twenty new minions soon. The more, the better. It’ll be easy to take over this world and gain the adoration of its inhabitants once we have enough minions.”

“Ma’am,” a martial artist minion said, causing Alexis to turn around. “We found this… thing sneaking around the base, and you gave orders to capture anyone who found their way inside before we’re ready, so we captured it. What do you want us to do with it?”

The ‘thing’, looked like a cross between an equine and a very large insect. It was gray, had huge purple monochromatic eyes, a curved horn, veined wings, fangs, and its legs were riddled with holes.

“What is that?” Alexis asked in surprise. “Kane, is this one of the ‘ponies’ you spoke of? I didn’t think they’d look like that!”

“No, my lady, that is not a pony,” Kane said with a shake of his head. “I have no idea what it is, myself, or how it got here.”

“Stop talking like I’m not here!” the creature snapped, drawing all eyes to it. “Normally, I’d prefer to be ignored, but after hearing what you plan on doing, I want in. I’m a changeling. I can change my appearance to look like any being I’ve seen. I’m sure you’ll find my abilities quite useful. As for how I got here, I snuck aboard that boat of yours by copying one of those guys in red bathrobes and waited until you’d all left the boat before following you inside this place.”

“And why would you want to help us, Mister…” Alexis trailed off, indicating that this ‘changeling’ should finish her sentence for her.

“Actually, it’s General, Ma’am. General Mimic,” the changeling replied. “As for why I want to help you, I was a member of an army that tried to take over the ponies’ kingdom a while back, and after we were exiled from the Changeling Jungle by Emperor Carapace, we’ve been starving. Most of us have died, and our Queen’s whereabouts are unknown. We feed on love, you see. And being around a being who is adored by the entire planet would provide me with enough nourishment to last me a lifetime! Also, I want Carapace to pay for tossing us out of the Jungle, so helping you take over the world would give me the perfect opportunity to strike back at him.”

“Men, set our guest down,” Alexis commanded. The martial artists carrying him did just that. “Now, General Mimic, I need someone who can serve as an operative to help me learn more about this world and recruit new minions. Since you can easily disguise yourself, would you do the honors of helping me with that?”

“Of course, Ma’am,” the General replied. “It’d be an honor to serve you, Alexis, Future Empress of the Planet Equus.”

“I like the sound of that,” Alexis said, rubbing her chin and smiling deviously. “Welcome aboard, General. You’ll be serving as a henchman among my forces. All my minions will listen to you as if your orders were my own.” She held out a hand for the changeling to shake, and he met it with a hoof and they shook.

“It’s my pleasure,” Mimic announced happily. “I’ll get you those recruits and information, Ma’am. Don’t you worry. I’ll get them to you within a few days.”

“Perfect,” Alexis purred. “Things are coming along nicely.”


Meanwhile, back at Canterlot Palace, Celestia and Luna were working on organizing a new special defense force to protect all ponies as per the advice of John Steele.

“Sister, I think we’re ready to start assembling ponies to serve as agents for E.C.L.I.P.S.E.,” Luna said as Celestia filled out yet another sheet of paper to add to the stack piling up on her desk. “Besides, it’s time for you to lower the sun so I can raise the moon. Can you at least take a break long enough to do that?”

Celestia sighed before nodding and walking to the balcony so she could lower the sun. Once the fiery orb was gone from the sky, Luna sighed in relief and performed her task of raising the moon.

“If this Alexis is as dangerous as Mister Steele claims, we’ll need to ensure that we’ve left nothing out,” Celestia explained as she returned to writing. “I’ve already sent letters to Queen Tiamat of the Dragonlands, Emperor Carapace of the Changeling Jungle, Lord Canis of Canida, High Chief Zaman of Zebrica, King Triton of Trotlantis, and King Frederick of the Griffon Kingdom, but there are other nations that need alerting. I need to make sure that all of them know of the possible danger, so they can also prepare themselves. Add to that all the forms I need to fill out to authorize a pony special defense force, and that makes for a lot of paperwork.”

“I still don’t see why this is necessary,” Luna stated as she sat down beside her sister. “Can’t we just send Discord? Or Twilight and her friends? Either should be able to defeat her, if she’s even here at all.”

“According to Mister Steele, Alexis found the weaknesses of four of his world’s best agents and used those weaknesses against them to completely defeat them,” Celestia replied with a shake of her head. “Twilight and her friends are formidable, but they each have flaws that she could most likely exploit. And as for Discord, he’s unpredictable. His idea of defeating her could be to just turn her lair into chocolate, and I don’t think that’d stop her. No, we need ponies who are trained specifically to take on threats such as her.”

“Very well, sister,” Luna sighed. “Just don’t stay up too late, please?”

“Alright,” Celestia huffed. “I’ll go to bed in an hour, happy?”

“That will do,” Luna replied with a nod. “Good night, sister.”


Speedy Delivery wiped the sweat from his brow as the last set of fliers were marked for shipment the next morning. It was a difficult task, but he had accomplished it in a few hours, and those ‘humans’ had promised more gold bars in exchange for him making this a monthly thing. With all that money, he could easily provide for his wife and family, and maybe even help renovate the entire town!

Coltland was a small port town, but with all that money, he could help make the small town into a flourishing port city that everypony would know about, finally putting them on the map!

This is the beginning of a new life for not just my family, but all of Coltland! the postmaster thought to himself as he locked up for the night. Soon, everypony will know where Coltland is!

Author's Note:

General Mimic is one of the OC suggestions from Evilhumour, who solved both the chapter 1 and chapter 2 challenges. His other OC will show up later.

Well, it's time for the chapter 3 challenge! Here's the question: Coltland is a parody of the name of a real-life city somewhere in the world. Which one is it?

EDIT: The challenge has been solved by Darksonickiller. Congrats! For those of you who don't care about me giving away the answer now that it's been solved, the answer is: Portland, Oregon

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and happy reading!