• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 1,207 Views, 14 Comments

Younger Generation - Seanzilla115



Being the only Cutie Mark Crusaders, AppleBloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo look and to try to find more members for the group

  • ...
1
 14
 1,207

Dragon Sitter

"Are you sure you'll be okay by yourself, Spike? I'm going to be at the Crystal Empire all day," Twilight told her assistant as she packed some stuff up for the trip.

"Yea Twilight; I'll be fine," Spike nodded as he was in the middle of reading one of the books out of boredom.

"Thank you Spike," Twilight smiled as she looked up the stairs, "Dawn Star, are you finished packing?!"

"Just about!" Dawn Star called out before rushing downstair, carrying a rather large suitcase.

"Woah...what'd you pack in there, books?" Spike gawked a bit.

"Yea, books, plus a few other assorted things to help with Twilight," Dawn nodded.

"...R...right," Spike sweatdropped a bit before he heard a knocking at the front door.

"That must be them now," Twilight noted as she walked over to the door and used her magic to open it, soon seeing Timid in the doorway, the shy filly holding her backpack.

"Ano...h...hi, T-Twilight-san," the shy filly greeted with a stutter.

"Hi Timid. Ready to go?" Twilight asked as Dawn walked to the door, struggling to keep her suitcase up.

"Hi...Timid...ready to go?" Dawn Star asked, using her back to hold the suitcase up.

"I just asked her that, Dawn," Twilight told the filly.

"Oh...sorry," Dawn chuckled sheepishly.

"...Ano...I am d-demo...I...I need to ask S-Spike-san a f-f-favor," Timid said, catching Spike's attention.

"Me?" Spike blinked.

"Hai. A...Ano...I...I was wonder if maybe you can w...watch Yuki and M...Mischief while I'm gone?" The shy filly asked, "Ano...if...if that's okay with you that is."

"Sure. I usually watch over Twilight's pet, owlowiscious, anyway" Spike nodded.

"Th...thank you S..." Timid began before Mischief busted out if Timid's backpack, dressed up in a tropical shirt.

"Woohoo! Hello vaca..." He began before blinking in confusion, "...hey...this isn't the beach."

"No… no it isn't," Spike sighed, setting his book down before walking over to what could be considered his recolor, "You're staying with me until Timid comes back. And I don't want any funny business outta you, okay?"

"Wait...you're baby-sitting moi?!" Mischief gawked.

"Yea, wise-dragon. What about it?" Spike responded, looking seriously at Mischief.

"...Fine..." Mischief shrugged before thinking, 'Of course, the moment Timid and others are gone, I'm going to have some fun with this guy...'

"Okay, I guess we'll be off for now. Thanks again, Spike," Twilight replied as she left with Dawn and Timid.

"No problem, Twilight! Have a safe trip!" Spike called out to her as he began to turn towards Mischief, "Okay, now let's..." He blinked when he noticed Mischief missing, "...uh oh...where'd he...?"

"YO! Up here, shorty!" he heard Mischief shout as Spike looked up to see Mischief walking on the ceiling, a grin on his face.

"What're you doing up there?! GET DOWN HERE, MISCHIEF!" Spike shouted.

"You ain't da boss o' me, baby d!" Mischief taunted in a brooklyn accent as he made a pitcher of ice water appear in his hand and poured it on Spike.

"HEY!" Spike shouted, moving to try and avoid the water.

"Drat...almost got the Bugga," Mischief frowned, now having an Australian accent.

"Will you get down here already?! Don't make me get the owl. Or worse… Yuki…" Spike growled.

"...Buzzkill," Mischief frowned as he jumped off the ceiling and landed on his feet like a cat, "There. Ya happy, captain buzzkill?"

"Yes, but no need to call me that. I know you're older, but Timid put me in charge, and that's what I'm gonna be!"

"Right...wait, didn't she also put you in charge if that tricky kitsune, Yuki as well?" Mischief asked, making Spike's eyes widen.

"Oh shoot, you're right! I gotta check up on her!" The purple Dragon yelled, running off to find the kitsune, but Mischief just snickered as Spike ran off.

"Sucka...now...time for some real fun," he grinned as he slipped on a pair of black sunglasses.
---
Meanwhile, Spike found the young Kitsune in Twilight's room.

"Yuki? What're you doing here. C'mon out now," the dragon told the little fox.

Yuki let out a small bark, her tails wagging a bit as she ran under the bed, thinking Spike was playing a game with her.

"Oh, okay… I think we can play a game real quick," Spike figured, playing along until he heard something rumbling downstairs, "What the...?" He then covered his ears as loud music boomed throughout the house/library, "What's Mischief up to?!"
---
"Mischief! Just what're you...huh?!" Spike gawked as he came downstairs and saw a large party going on, seeing there were many ponies and loud music. "WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?!"

"WHOO! PARTY!" Mischief whooped as he jumped up from the middle of the crowd before diving back in.

"MISCHIEF!" Spike growled, almost making it sound like a roar.

"Mmm yes?" Mischief asked as he popped up next to Spike, wearing shades and a black and white party suit.

"What's with all THIS?!" Spike demanded, referring to the party.

"Oh that? I just wanted to liven things up a bit, tha-oh oh! I love this song!" Mischief grinned as he looked at the DJ, "Yo DJ Pon3, crank it up!"

With that, the music was cranked even louder, forcing Spike to cover his ears… wherever they were on his noggin.

"Whoo! Isn't this great?!" Mischief whooped, "Though the only thing we need is...oh I know! A Bass cannon!"

"A Bass what now?" Spike blinked/paled, having a bad feeling about that.

"I got it!" Mischief smirked, holding up a huge cannon over his shoulders that was blue, green, and grey.

"...No Mischief don't..!" Spike tried to stop him.

"Too late," Mischief smirked, pulling the trigger, and firing a huge cyan blast into the air, blasting through the cieling.

"Whoo! Now that was awesome!" The DJ, a Unicorn with white fur, a brilliant blue mane, and black glasses with purple lenses whooped.

"Now this is one ROCKIN' PAR-TAY!" Mischief added as he dive bombed into the crowd.

"Oh no you don't!" Spike yelled as he chased after him, only to get caught by the crowd. "Drat… how the heck am I supposed to get in there and stop this?"

"Oh it's never going to stop..." Mischief grinned as his head popped out next to Spike, "Oh, and one more thing...PARTY WAVE!"

"Party wha...?" Spike blinked before he was carried along the crowd of ponies until he was eventually tossed outside. "HEY! NOT COOL!" Spike shouted when suddenly, Yuki landed on top his head.

"Enjoy your bore fest outside!" Mischief laughed as he closed the window shut and locked the door.

"Hey!" Spike yelled as he pounded on the window, "Mischief you better let me in this instant!"

"NOT A CHANCE, BUCKO!" Mischief shouted.

"...'Bucko?' ...Really?" Spike blinked before shaking his head a bit, "Ugh...how am I going to get back inside? Twilight' going to kill me if she sees her house like this..."

Yuki let out a small whimper as she touched Spike's leg.

"Not now Yuki, I'm trying to think," Spike ignored the young kit as he pondered on how to get inside.

However, Yuki was still nudging Spike's leg, trying to get his attention.

"Seriously Yuki, I'm trying to think here," Spike ignored her again, still pondering.

If she could, Yuki's eye would've twitched in annoyance. So, she finally moved back a distance, and then transformed into Big McIntosh before running towards the door, surprising Spike.

"Wait! What're you...?!" Spike began before Y-Big Mac crashed the door down.

"Well, that's one way of getting in," Spike noted as he followed Y-Big Mac inside before gawking, noticing the inside was way different now. So different, it didn't even resemble a library anymore. "WHAT THE HAY?! This ain't the library!"

"Nope," Y-Big Mac agreed.

"Not anymore it's not!" Mischief grinned as he suddenly appeared in front if them, "I just turned a boring as dirt library into party central!"

"...Twilight's gonna be really mad about this," Spike pointed out.

"So? Not like she can banish me to the moon or anything," Mischief smirked before handing the dragon a glass of punch, "Now stop worrying and have some fun for a change!"

"...Ugh… now I know I how Twilight feels sometimes," Spike groaned.

"Oh? Then that makes you..." Mischief began as he snapped his fingers, making a funhouse mirror appear in front of Spike, his reflection looking like a male version of Twilight, "Twilight Jr.! Oh oh, or better yet...Dusk Shine! Ha ha! On a Cross and Arrow reference!"

"Oh, you gotta be kidding," Spike groaned as he moved the mirror aside, "Mischief, seriously...stop the party this instant!"

"Aw come on Buddy! Live a little!" Mischief laughed as he wrapped his arm around Spike.

Spike just growled as Y-Big Mac bucked Mischief into the wall.

"...The hay man?!" Mischief growled as he poked his head out if the Mischief-shaped hole in the wall, causing Y-Big Mac to snicker a bit.

"Mischief, that has gone far enough! You're going to end this party, and turn the library back to normal now!" Spike yelled.

"...Fine. Since you're being captain buzzkill again…" Mischief growled as he snapped his fingers, and everything was back to normal, letting Y-Big Mac revert to being Yuki.

"Aw lame..." the DJ groaned as everypony left, making Mischief, Spike, and Yuki belong the only ones left in the library.

"Sorry DJ! Maybe next time!" Mischief shouted back before Spike shut the door, slamming it into Mischief's face, which made it as flat as a pancake, "...ow."

"You! Upstair! Now!" Spike ordered with a growl.

"Fine," Mischief groaned, blowing into his thumb first to restore his head to normal as he stomped upstairs mumbling, "Rassa frattin no good party killer..."
---
"You are going to sit here for the rest of the day until Timid and the others come back," Spike scolded Mischief as said red dragon was sitting on Twilight's bed, arms crossed and a grouchy look on his face.

Mischief just muttered in annoyance as to how he hated Spike then and there.

"...I'll bring ya something to eat...hopefully that'll make you feel better and cool off," Spike sighed as he walked downstairs.

"Stupid Spike...ruining my party like that..." Mischief muttered as he looked around, trying to find something fun to do while he waited, "All I see is junk, junk, and more...hello? What have we here?" He blinked as he saw something poking out of Spike's bed. He walked over to it and pulled out what was poking out, "...Power Ponies? Heh...sounds like a rip off of those Super Sentai books Timid likes to read."

He opened the comic and began reading it's contents before he got an idea...an awful idea...Mischief got a wonderful...awful...idea.

"I know just...what...to do," Mischief chuckled darkly, a evil Cheshire Cat smile on his face. "First… what the heck was with the Dr. Seuss style rhyming? That's out of place. And second… I'm gonna get rid of this grin before my face cramps."
---
"I hope Mischief enjoys this," Spike said as he carried up some snacks for the red dragon. He then knocked on the bedroom door once he reached the top of the stairs, "Mischief, I'm coming...in?" He blinked when he saw an eerie light coming out from the bottom of the door, "Huh?" He then knocked on the door again, "Mischief, what's going on in there?"

However, Mischief didn't answer, forcing Spike to open the door.

"Seriously Mischief, if your...!" Spike began before he saw something of his in Mischief's hands...er, claws, "Wh..what're you doing with my comic book?!"

"You really gotta enjoy this more. I'm really loving this Mane-iac character. In fact..." Mischief began as he slowly turned his head towards Spike, a grin on his face, "Maybe I should bring her here to meet everypony."

"...N...no Mischief! That's a terrible...!" Spike began.

"Terrible idea? Well, we won't know until we find out," Mischief smirked, reaching into the comic and began pulling something, or rather somepony out.

"Mischief, seriously! Stop before...!"

"Too late," Mischief grinned as he pulled somepony out if the comic book...somepony that made Spike pale and gulp in fear.

From the book came long tentacle-like mane strands, soon followed by a violet head with green eyes, and in a purple suit with yellow trim and black boots.

"Welcome to the real world, Mane-iac. So l-ACK!" Mischief wheezed when one if the tentacle-like mane strands grabbed him.

"The… 'real world' you say?" the Mane-Iac smirked.

"I told you this was bad, Mischief!" Spike responded before Mane-iac grabbed him too, "...uh oh."

"Tell me...does this 'real world' have Power Ponies by any chance?" The Mane-iac asked with a maniacal grin on her face.

"Uh… well…" Spike responded, trying to defend himself.

"No, of course not," Mischief nodded.

"Mischief!"

"What?! She asked a legitimate questi-ack!" Mischief wheezed again when Mane-iac squeezed him like a rubber duck...which strangely enough, he made the squeak sound of one as well.

"Well then… I must thank you for bringing me here," the Mane-Iac smirked, "So I think I'll make you two my personal minions!" She laughed maniacly.

"...I think I done goofed on this one..." Mischief gulped.

"Gee...ya think?" Spike frowned at him.
---
Next thing the two know, Spike and Mischief were thrown out of the library with Yuki as the Mane-Iac jumped out laughing.

"Greetings ponies of the 'real world!' It is I, The Mane-Iac! And I'm here to make you all have a bad hair day!" the villain laughed maniacally, though the ponies of Ponyville just looked at her in confusion.

"Is she okay?" one mare asked.

"I don't know," another mare replied.

"Maybe somepony's filming a movie?" A Pegasus stallion asked.

"...Fine. I guess I'll have to convince you all then," Mane-iac smirked darkly as she used her tentacle like hair to grab a nearby cart and tossed it at one if the houses.

This made everyone in Ponyville yell in fear as they ran away from the crazed villain. The villainess laughed manically again, leaving Spike and Mischief to just watch.

"You see where doing stuff like this gets you?!" Spike snapped.

"Yeah...I really messed up...big time," Mischief gulped.

"Yeah, I know! Ugh...this is almost as bad as that time with that bookworm!" Spike groaned, making Mischief look at him in confusion, "...Long story."

"R...right...how long did you say Twilight and the others will be gone?" Mischief asked him.

"They'd be gone the whole day,"Spike sighed.

"...Then we're totally screwed then," Mischief gulped until...

"Ugh! Can't Trixie have her day off in peace?! Bad enough I had to stay to make sure nothing happened," a certain, azure Unicorn groaned from a nearby bush.

"...Trixie?" Spike blinked.

"Spike… what is going on here?!" She demanded as she poked her head out the bush, "I was resting in my home one moment and the next somepony picks it up and throws it...with me in it!"

"...uh..." Spike began.

"Gahahahaha!" Mane-iac laughed as she continued causing chaos.

"Grr...whoever's laughing like a hyena, stop...!" Trixie began as she quickly turned her head to see Mane-Iac, "...hold on...that's the Mane-Iac!"

"Yeah and...hold on," Spike blinked as he looked at the azure unicorn, "How do you know about her?"

"...I read Power Ponies once," Trixie answered before muttering, "And wrote a fan made story once..."

"...N...Nevermind. We need to figure out how to get Mane-iac back into the comic book," Spike said as the trio ducked under a thrown piece of debris.

"But how? If Trixie remembers correctly, the only ones strong enough to defeat the Mane-Iac are the Power Ponies," the Azure Unicorn stated.

"Yea, and they don't even exist he-... wait… Mischief! I got an idea! You were able to bring the Mane-Iac to our world with your powers, right? Well, do the same with the Power Ponies!" Spike responded.

"...That would be a good idea...if I didn't have enough magic to only bring one more Pony Out if a comic," Mischief stated before grinning, "But I do know someponny who could possibly help us."

"Who? ...Wait, you don't mean…?"

"Oh I mean..." Mischief nodded.
---
"Gahahahahahaha! Nopony can stop me now!" Mane-iac laughed insanely as she continued her rampage, "Perhaps once I'm done with this little measly town..." She looked at Canterlot in the distance, "That kingdom there is next!"

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN!" she heard a voice roar.

"Huh?! Who said that?!" Mane-Iac demanded as she searched for the source of the voice.

She then turned to see Spike, Mischief, and even Trixie standing in the open.

"Oh...it's you two...and some wizard wannabe," Mane-Iac scoffed, ticking Trixie off at that wizard wannabe comment, "I don't have time for you three."

"Oh I think you should...in fact..you haven't meet our friend yet," Mischief grinned as he turned to Spike, "Right Spike?"

"Oh yea," Spike nodded.

"...What friend? I only see you three, so...?" Mane-iac began.

"Look behind you," Spike replied.

Mane-Iac raised an eyebrow in confusion as hedge began to turn her head to see who Spike was referring to, "...Who are you?"

The pony in question was a pegasus stallion, who wore some metallic armor, and a red cape on top of a coat of blue fur and a flowing yellow mane under a silver winged-helmet.

"Mane-Iac, allow us to introduce to you, Storm Hammer!" Spike shouted proudly.

"So...you are the demon these young ones have told me about," Storm Hammer stated with a frown.

"D...Demon? Well...my hair is demonically wild," Mane-Iac chuckled before a crash of thunder caught her attention.

"That is demonic enough for me to handle," Storm Hammer growled as he held a large hammer with his tail, lightning crackling around it, "Thou shall not harm any more ponies in this world as long as I am around! HAVE AT YOU!"

"Oh this'll be...!" Mane-iac began before a strike from Storm Hammer's...well, hammer sent her flying through a destroyed home, "...fine! If you want a dance...then let's dance!"
---
"Ooh..." Mane-Iac groaned as she laid defeated on the ground, her mane and body blackened as electricity crackled off her.

"That should take care of you, you foul winch!" Storm Hammer responded.

"So..." A voice began as Mane-iac weakly looked up at a grinning Spike and Mischief.

"Still want this world for yourself?" Mischief grinned.

"...N...no!" Mane-iac yelled as she looked at the two dragons, "Please, send me back to my world! I'd rather deal with the Power Ponies than him again!"

"Well, you heard her Mischief… send her back," Spike smirked, handing Mischief his comic book.

"With pleasure," Mischief grinned as he snapped his finger, causing Mane-Iac to float up and go right back into the comic.

"And never come back," Spike smirked as Mischief fell to his knees.

"Whoo...that takes a lot out of me...just have barely enough to send ol' Storm Hammer back to his world," Mischief panted.

"Tis a good idea. My allies will wonder about my disappearance if they see me missing," Storm Hammer nodded.

"Well, thanks for coming to aide us, Storm Hammer," Spike thanked.

"You are welcome. Perhaps one day, I shall come visit your realm again," Storm Hammer stated.

"Perhaps," Spike nodded as Mischief held up the comic Storm Hammer came from.

"Okay Storm, back in you go," he replied as the comic glowed.

Storm Hammer just nodded before flying right back in.

"And with that...another crisis averted...hoo boy," Mischief panted as he fell to the ground on his side, "I need a nap."

"I'll help you back to the library, Mischief. You deserved that nap," Spike told his fellow dragon, helping him back with Yuki skipping alongside them.

"Hold it!" Trixie yelled, catching their attention as she motioned to the wreckage, "What about the damage caused by Mane-Iac?!"

"Oh… right…" Spike gulped.
---
"Spike, we're home!" Twilight called out as she and Dawn Star walked into the library, followed by Timid.

"Hi Twilight," Spike waved as he was petting Yuki.

"Ano...did everything g-go okay?" Timid asked him.

"Yea. Everything was just fine," Spike assured, "Mischief is sleeping upstairs, and I've been down here playing with Yuki."

"Did anything in particular happen?" Twilight asked.

"No," Spike quickly answered.

"Oh really?" Twilight asked.

"Really. Nothing happened," Spike quickly answered once more.

"...Okay then," Twilight nodded as she walked up the stairs with Dawn Star.

'Phew. Thought she found out about what happened,' Spike gave a mental sigh of relief.

"SPIKE?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOM?!" Twilight called out.

"...crud," Spike gulped.

"Kya! My room! Spike!" Dawn Star yelled.

"...double crud," Spike gulped.

Author's Note:

You like? Read, like, and possibly review/comment if ya can. Also, whoever can notice teh references in this chapter, wins a free cake.