• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 1,207 Views, 14 Comments

Younger Generation - Seanzilla115



Being the only Cutie Mark Crusaders, AppleBloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo look and to try to find more members for the group

  • ...
1
 14
 1,207

Neighpon Surprise

"Onii-chan… w...why am I blindfolded?" Timid pondered as her older brother lead her somewhere.

"It's a surprise, Timid," Silver Hawk replied.

"O...okay…" Timid replied before she heard what sounded like a door opening, "W..where are we, Onii-chan?"

"You'll see," was all Silver Hawk replied before whispering to somepony in the dark room, "Is everything ready?"

"Yep. Everything's ready."

"Good," Silver nodded before looking at his little sister, "You ready, Timid?"

"F..for what, Onii-chan?" Timid pondered.

"Take off the blindfold."

Timid nodded as she slowly took the blindfold off her eyes, slowly opening them to see…

"Surprise!"

She gawked to see a party that reminded Timid Swallow of her home country, Neighpon.

"Happy birthday, Timid!"

"M..minna…" Timid whispered a bit before feeling her brother's hoof around her neck.

"This is all for you, Timid-chan. Happy birthday," Silver smiled as he moved his hoof off her, "Hope you like it."

"...I love it, the one thing that can make it better… is if Okaa-san and Otou-san were here.. and if I had a Nee-chan," Timid smiled before gaining a bit of a sad smile.

"..is something wrong, Timid?"

"Onii-chan...I miss Okaa-san and Otou-san…" Timid replied, sighing sadly.

"Who is she talking about?" Amethyst inquired.

"Her mom and dad most likely," Dawn Star replied.

"Ahh..." Amethyst noted before sighing mentally, 'I know how she feels...'

After a while, Timid had opened up all her gifts, played a ton of games and they were ready for the cake.

"Ohh boy ohh boy ohh boy!" Quirky giggled excitedly, "I wonder what kind of cake Timid'll get?! Chocolate? Vanilla?...Strawberry?"

Pinkie then rolled in a large raspberry cake.

"...Whoo! Raspberry!" Quirky cheered as she was about to leap up before Scootaloo stopped her.

"Clam down. It's Timid's party, not yours," the orange pegasus filly told the excitable filly.

"Sorry..I just get so excited when I'm at a party!" Quirky declared as Pinkie placed the cake on the table.

"Make a wish."

'...I can think of no better wish then to have Okaa-san and Otou-san to celebreate my birthday, even if they're late...' Timid thought, as she blew out her candles.

"Whatd you wish for, Timid?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Th...that would be telling, S..Sweetie-chan. O..otherwise, my wish won't come true," Timid replied with a small stutter.
---
"...Onii-chan…i-if Fluttershy-san became my Onee-chan…wh..what would okaa-san and otou-san think?" Timid asked her brother once they got home, Silver immediately blushing a bit at the question.

"...I'm...I'm not sure but..wh-why'd you ask such a q..question, Timid-chan?" Silver asked, shaking the blush off a bit.

"We haven't… talked with them for a long time,"

"Well, you know they're busy with their jobs, Timid-chan."

"I...I know...demo…" Timid began with a sad sigh, "I..I really want to see them again. W..we haven't seen them since we l-left after...i… 'it' happened."

"I know…" Silver Hawk replied with a sigh, "..l..let's head for bed, Timid."

"O..okay...good night, Onii-chan," Timid said as she walked up the stairs to her room, leaving Silver to ponder to himself in the living room.

'Mou… what am I gonna do? Timid really wants to see our parents, but… I'm not sure how,' Silver Hawk mentally pondered with a sigh, '..Maybe...'
---
"Hey Timid, what's your home like anyhow?" Applebloom inquired as she and the rest of the CMC sat in their clubhouse the next day.

"Oh! A-ano… it's really nice… d-demo… I..." Timid began before sighing a bit, "I… I want to forget my old school there."

Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo gave each other looks of worry, knowing what she meant as they remembered what Timid's brother told them the day they first met them.

"I've always wanted to see what Neighpon is like," Amethyst admitted.

"Same here. I heard they got some tasty food up there, like..um…"Quirky began to ponder before pouting a bit, "Oh shoot. I forgot the name."

"Ramen?"

"That's the one! I heard there's a place in Neighpon that makes a very tasty veggie ramen!" Quirky beamed, drooling a bit.

"R...right…" Dawn sweatdropped a bit.

"I've always wanted to see the Neighpon comic books," Scootaloo admitted.

"Manga," Timid corrected.

"Yeah, those."

"What about you, Mischief?" Sweetie Belle asked as she looked at the son of Discord, who was taking the form of a rabbit as he sat in the corner, munching on a carrot made of rock candy, "Do you miss anything from Neighpon?"

"Meh...give or take," Mischief shrugged as he took a bite of his 'carrot'.

A knock then came from the door, it was a fairly meek knock, almost kinda like Timid's when she knocks on the door.

"I..I'll get it, minna," Timid offered as she stood up and walked towards the door, opening it to show it was Fluttershy.

"Hi Timid. Um… some mail meant for you came to me by mistake," Fluttershy said as she pulled some letters from her saddlebag and handed them to Timid.

"O..okay.." Timid nodded as she looked through the mail a bit before spotting one written in Neighponese, "N..nani?"

"What is it, Timid?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"It's….it's from my parents!" Timid gasped as she dropped the other letters and opened the one from her parents, "Eh...eh?!"

"What? What is it?" Fluttershy couldn't help but ask.

"Th...they're inviting me and Onii-chan back for my birthday! And… they said I can bring any guest I want!"

"R..rea…?" Amethyst began before Quirky jumped in front of her excitedly.

"Ohh ohh! Pick me! I want to come to Neighpon!" the dark green filly said in excitement.

"Wait… I covered up an 's' on guest. So I can bring all of you! This is as sugoi as Kisaragi achieving Cosmic States!"

"..Who to th' what now?" Applebloom blinked.

"Its something from a manga she liked reading back in Neighpon," Mischief replied, munching on his 'carrot' still.
---
"So… my mom told me it's fine to go, but she has to come with me," Scootaloo informed as Rainbow Dash sat next to her.

"And the same for mah sister," Applebloom added, Applejack sitting right next to her.

"T...Too bad the others couldn't come," Timid sighed a bit.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Amethyst shouted as she rushed over with a little bag, "Twilight said it was okay if I went. Plus, somepony else wants to come."

"Eh? Wh…?" Rainbow Dash began before seeing Fluttershy approach, carrying a small bag as well, "..Fluttershy? Why do you want to come?"

"Oh. Um..w..well… I was… actually born in Neighpon," the shy Pegasus Mare replied, making her friends blink in surprise.

"Y'er from Neighpon, Fluttershy?" Applejack asked.

"Hai," she nodded, "I lived there for a while before... some things happened, and I came to Cloudsdale."

"I see…" Rainbow Dash noted before noticing Fluttershy look at SilverHawk, the shy Mare beginning to blush a bit.

"Um..uh...i-if it's okay with you, c..can I come?" Fluttershy asked shyly.

"..Ano..s..sure. I don't see any problem with it," Silver hawk replied, blushing a bit as well.

"Alright, come on, let's get to our boat!" Timid cheered rather enthusiastically, ushering them to the boat to take them to the part of Neighpon where her family lived, Osaka.

"Timid's really excited about this," Scootaloo noted as the boat got ready to depart.

"Why wouldn't she be? She hasn't seen her ma and pa in a long while," Applebloom replied.

"Well… truth be told, out of us four, none of us have seen our birth parents in a long time," Amethyst noted.

"..."

"S...sorry…" Amethyst apologized, noticing the sad looks on her two friends' faces, "I..I didn't mean to say that,"

"But it's true ya know," Applebloom noted, "But let's not be so sad, and enjoy the trip."

"You are all going to love my home! I have so much I wanna show you!" Timid beamed, the normally shy filly acting almost as excited as Quirky at the moment.
---
It was a few hours later, and they arrived at Osaka, Timid being incredibly happy while those that were from Equestria awed at the sights before them.

"Wow," almost everyone gawked.

"You mean 'sugoi'," Timid corrected.

"It's nice to be home," Silver Hawk spoke with a small smile before looking at Fluttershy, "I..I'm sure you feel the same way, h..hai, Fluttershy-san?"

"Yea… I-I was born here in Osaka, a..and now I'm back here. M..my place of birth," Fluttershy replied.
---
A few hours after they had docked, the group soon arrived at a hotel, with Timid, Silver Hawk and Fluttershy (to a degree), had been doing most of the talking, mostly talking in Neighponese.

"...So, will we get to meet your parents?" Scootaloo asked.

"Hai, Scoot-chan," Timid giggled, "But first, I want to show you and everypony else everything Neighpon has to offer."

"I'll join up with you all later… I uh… have something to do," Fluttershy informed as she left.

"...Can I go with you?" Silver offered.

"No…it's of… personal matters," Fluttershy replied, blushing a bit before she resumed flying off.
---
"Why are we in a book store?" Dash asked as the group stopped in front of a book store, "I can picture Twilight dragging me through a bookstore back home, but..."

"It's so I can show you my favorite mangas!" Timid giggled, leading them inside, as she jumped up to the person at the register.

"Ah, Timid-chan, it's been a long time," the cashier smiled, speaking in Neghiponese.

"I... it has," Timid nodded, replying in her language, "Ano… i-is there any new mangas in?"

"Hai," the cashier smiled, taking out a big pile of books, with the sides reading "Sailor Moon", "Warrior Rider" and "Super Sentai", "They just came in today, ordered by your parents."

"Kyaa~!" Timid beamed excitedly, leaving all but her brother confused.

"Her favorite mangas by Naoto Takeuchi," Silver Hawk informed.

"Sailor Moon… Warrior Rider… Super Sentai," Timid giggled, "All of them are my favorites!"

"Really? Are they as… hmm?" Dash blinked as she eyed a 'Super Sentai' manga on top of the pile of books, "Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger?"

"The newest Super Sentai book, the 35th team! They're really Sugei, Rainbow-san!"

"Because they're all written by the same writer, Naoto Takeuchi, there's been a rumor of a crossover between the three stories."

"...That would be a dream come true," Timid giggled.

"So, what are these books all about?"

"Yeah. 'Cause Ah can't make a lick of what they're sayin'," Applejack added, reading the front covers of the books a bit.

"Okay… Sailor Moon is the oldest in the series. It was written by a pony who had the freedom to write whatever she wanted for a new book, this story's predecessor, Sailor V. I've never read it… but then, it was so popular, the much more popular Sailor Moon was created. Next came the Super Sentai, a spin on the team concept, starting with the series, Himitsu Sentai Goranger," Timid explained, "And finally, came the Warrior Rider series, starting with Warrior Rider Den-O."

"Den-O?" Scootaloo repeated.

"He's a time traveler who rides a magic train that travels through time," Timid explained before giggling a bit, "I like the Taros-tachi. They can be so funny sometimes."

"How come Ah've never seen any of these back home?" Applebloom asked.

"The princess of Neighpon and Princess Celestia… aren't exactly good friends…" Silver Hawk informed.

"Huh? Why?" Amethyst asked.

"I'll tell you another day… but just know, it lead to some trouble between the two nations before Princess Luna was banished to the moon."

"My mom was banished to the moon?!" Amethyst exclaimed with wide eyes.

"I'm gonna… go and see if I can find Fluttershy so she can help explain…" Silver Hawk panicked, before he ran out the door, "J..Jaa ne!"

"That...was awkward," AJ admitted.

"Agreed," Rainbow Dash added.
---
Meanwhile, Fluttershy had arrived at a small graveyard, with the sign reading "Osaka War Memorial Graveyard" on it in Neighponese. She walked in, as she looked around for a bit before finding two tombstones, with the names of "Cloud Shield" and "Gentle Breeze" on them.

"Otou-san… Okaa-san… I miss you…" Fluttershy whimpered, tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

"Flutter-chan?" Silver Hawk's voice asked, surprising her a bit as she turned to see him standing behind her, "Is..everything okay?"

"...H-hai… demo… wh-what're you doing here, S-Silver Hawk?" Fluttershy asked.

"I came looking for you. What are you doing here?" Silver Hawk inquired.

"You… remember the war between Neighpon and Equestria? Well… you know how Osaka was one of the biggest attacked cities?" Fluttershy asked, earning a nod from Silver before the shy mare began to tear up once more, " My...my parents were among the countless casualties."

Silver Hawk's eye's widened at that.

"I...I was visiting one of my grandparents further in the country when it happened. I...I…" Fluttershy paused as the tears in her eyes stained the fur on her muzzle, "I never got to say good bye to them one last time…"

"So… the war made one of the most innocent ponies I've ever met lose her mom and dad?" Silver Hawk whispered, shocked to hear this.

"H-hai… I-I miss them so much…" Fluttershy sobbed quietly, the tears falling from her face like raindrops, "A-and… the worst part is… when I met you and Timid…"

"Nani?" Silver Hawk gasped a bit, "Wh… why?"

"It just reminded me how much I missed my parents… it's nothing against you two… but… but… it's not fair! Atashi wa… atashi wa..." Fluttershy sobbed before she grabbed Silver Hawk into a hug and began to cry into his shoulder, crying her heart out.

"Shh… it's okay…" Silver comforted as he let her cry on his shoulder. He felt really sad, seeing her like this. It was worse when he found out she never got to see her parents one last time before the attack on Osaka.
---
"Ya know, despite not understanding any of th' words here, this place is actually nice," Applejack commented as she and Applebloom looked around the city.

"Yeah..ah agree a…" Applebloom began before she spotted something on the ground, "Sis… is that a peach?"

"Hmm?" Applejack blinked as she moved closer to the object on the ground and examined it a bit, "It is. Must be a peach farm around here somewhere."

They looked and saw a peach farm nearby, with a sign reading "Hikari Family Peach Farm" in Neighponese.

"..Y'all think anyone's home?" Applebloom asked.

"Maybe. Guess we just have t' look and see," Applejack shrugged as they walked into the farm, looking around a bit, "And if Ah may say, whoever lives here, sure knows how to treat their trees."

Soon, they saw a pegasus pony doing something similar to Applejack's bucking, quickly catching the peaches and putting it in a container, this pony had azure colored fur with a raven haired mane with violet highlights in it, teal eyes and on his flanks was a pair of peaches, most likely representing his Cutie Mark.

"Wow, he's pretty skilled," Applebloom gawked, while Applejack watched this pony do his job with a rather impressed look on her face.

"Yeah. He kinda is," Applejack noted.

"Ahh...okay. That's another basket down," the pegasus stated as he placed said basket down, "Now, onto the next one. After that and the next two, I can catch a quick break."

With that, he moved onto the next tree, carefully bucking it to let some peaches fall into the basket he was carrying.

Applejack was impressed with his skills before approaching a tree as she bucked it to try and help, a dead branch came falling out, about to hit Applejack when the pegasus quickly swooped in to save her, bucking the branch mid-air so it wouldn't hit her or Applebloom.

"You okay, miss?" the pegasus asked as he landed.

"Uh… y-yeah. Sorry about that' pardner. Ah was just tryin' to help is all," Applejack replied sheepishly.

"It's okay. I…" the pegasus began before he got a good look at Applejack's face, "..."

"...Y'all alright, pardner?" Applejack asked, noticing the look the stallion was giving her.

"Oh… yea. I'm good."

"Hey sis, where'd your hat go?" Applebloom asked.

"What?!" Applejack gasped as she touched the top of her head, only to feel nothing but her mane, "ahh! Mah hat!"

"It's just up in that tree," the stallion informed as he flew up and got it out before lying back down and offering it back to her, a small, unnoticeable blush on the stallions face, "h..here you go, miss."

"Phew… thanks," Applejack sighed in relief as she took her hat back and placed it back on her head, blushing slightly herself, "Ah'm Applejack, and this is my sister, Applebloom,"

"O-Ore wa, Kota, Hikari Kota,"

"Ah thought your last name was Hikari," Applebloom responded, blinking a bit in confusion.

"It is. In Neighpon, you say your last name first," Kota informed.

"Ahh...Ah see," Applejack noted.

"Yeah."

"So, what are you two doing here, if you mind me asking?" Kota asked them.

"We were looking around a bit while we waited for our friends to finish what they were doin' before we meet them at the hotel," Applebloom replied.

"Alright," Kota nodded as he saw the trio of apples on Applejack, "Hey… are you the Apple Sisters from Ponyville?"

"Why yes we are," Applejack nodded, "Why'd y'all ask?"

"Well, you're famous for your apple farming skills," he informed, "You also make some of the best Zap Apple Jam I've ever had."

"Well, y'all can thank our granny fer that. It takes skill and timin' when it comes to Zap Apples," Applejack replied.

Kota smiled, as he looked at the peaches, "You know… Osaka had been ravaged, but my family had allowed us to recolonize this part of it for our peach farm, and it's something to be proud of."

"What happened between Neighpon and Equestria anyhow? I tried asking Timid and her brother, but nothin'," Applebloom spoke as Kota gained a solemn look on his face.

"Well… I can explain it, but it's better if I told your entire group of friends."

"..Uh...ok."
---
"Thank you for coming, minna," Kota smiled, being invited to the hotel room, "The tale of how the two countries went to a war… is something that is sad.. and long, but has also taken many lives,"

"Well, go ahead," Dash shrugged.

"Very well… it was some years ago…back when the moon Princess, Luna was still sealed in the moon. The Princess of Neighpon, Rising Sun, and Celestia, used to be good friends, but… something happened that turned them against each other. It started as a few arguments, but a year later… war happened. Osaka had suffered the most… our land was ruined… crops were burned… families were torn apart… and lives were ruined."

"...I… I uh…" Fluttershy tried to speak, "I… ano…"

"...It damaged our relationship with Equestria for years, but during the Grand Galloping Gala after Luna was set free from the moon, she made a peace treaty, allowing Trade routes and help between Neighpon and Equestria."

"Wow…" Dash and Applejack gawked.

"We weren't affected by this," Timid informed, "Because I-I was st-"

"I lost my parents because of it!" Fluttershy blurted out quickly, making her friends look at her in shock and surprise.

"What?" Dash asked confused.

"...I lost my Okaa-san and Otou-san when that war happened…" Fluttershy whimpered, tears forming in her eyes once more.

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" Applejack asked.

"Because of the war… ponies from Neighpon were frowned upon… and some ponies here in Neighpon would act nasty towards anypony that have anything to do with Equestria, or heard about it."

'That possibly explains one thing with some of the teachers at Timid's old schools,' Silver Hawk thought with a frown.

"And… the worst part is…" Fluttershy started as she started to cry once more, "I...I never got to say goodbye…"

"Fluttershy… I-I never knew..." Rainbow Dash said, shocked and saddened to hear this.

"I didn't want anypony to know where I'm from… because I was scare of being bullied worse than not being able to fly very well," Fluttershy whimpered, her voice shakey.

"We'd never bully ya. You're our friend Fluttershy," Applejack assured.

"Yeah," Rainbow Dash agreed as she wrapped her arm around Fluttershy, "Even if you're from Neighpon or not, you'll always be our friend."

"And you got me and Onii-chan, so it's like you have family over back in Ponyville," Timid smiled.

"Yea…" Silver Hawk smiled, making Fluttershy blush and smile.

"Minna… arigato," she said, as Silver Hawk began to feel his heart race,
---
"Okaa-san… Otou-san…" Fluttershy whispered, looking at the night sky as she stood on the balcony.

"I'm sure they're smiling down on you up in heaven," a voice stated, making her turn to see Silver Hawk walking onto the balcony.

"Oh… konichiwa, Silver-kun," Fluttershy giggled, blushing a bit.

"Konichiwa, Flutter-chan," Silver Hawk chuckled a bit as he stood next to her, looking up at the night sky, "..Tonight sure is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Hai. And… now that you know where I'm from, I don't have to hide some of my native language," Fluttershy replied, still blushing.

"...Fluttershy… how come you never said you were a victim of family loss during that mess?"

"...It… it was too painful for me… I… I never want to relive wh-what happened…" Fluttershy replied with a sad sigh.

"I see...it's okay now, Fluttershy. You have friends to help cheer you up..to comfort you..to be there for you," Silver Hawk replied with a kind smile.

"Th… thank you, S-Silver-kun," Fluttershy blushed, both she and Silver Hawk unconsciously moving their faces close to each, "S-silver-kun?"

"H-hai, Flutter-chan?" Silver Hawk asked, their faces almost inches away from each other.

"Th-there's something I wanted to say to you f-for some time now…" the shy mare replied, the blush on her face increasing as her and Silver's faces were inches away, "I… I-I…"

Just then, a knock was heard at the door.

"Hello?" a female voice asked from the other side of the door.

'Mou! S...so close!' Fluttershy mentally groaned/whimpered.

"H-hold on. I-I'll get it," Timid offered from inside the hotel room as she opened the door, "..kyaa~!"

"Nani?!" Silver gasped as he and Fluttershy ran back into the hotel room before seeing Timid hugging two Pegasus ponies at the door.

The mare (the one Timid was hugging) has a soft white coat, almost like freshly fallen snow, while her mane was a soft pink with a yellow highlight in it. Her Cutie Mark was a small cloud with snow falling from it.

The stallion had deep, ice-blue fur, and a light yellow mane, slicked back a bit. His Cutie Mark was a quill with a paper by it.

"O-okaa-san. Otou-san," Silver gasped a bit.

"So these are your parents?" Fluttershy asked.

"H-hai," Silver nodded.

"I missed you… I missed you so, so much," Timid said tearfully as she hugged her mom, who returned the hug.

"I missed you too, my little swallow," Timid and Silver's mom replied with a kind smile.

"Uh… k...konichiwa," Fluttershy waved with a smile.

"Oh? You must be Fluttershy. Our dear Timid-chan writes about you and her friends all the time," Timid and Silver's dad replied.

"H-hai, sir," Fluttershy nodded.

"So, did you get our birthday gift to you from Yuusuke-san at the bookstore?" Timid's mom asked.

"Hai, Okaa-san," Timid giggled, "Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome, my little swallow," Timid's mom smiled.

"It's very nice to meet you two…" Fluttershy smiled while bowing a bit.

"Thank you dear," Timid's mom nodded, "Boku wa Gentle Snow."

"And I'm Feather Scroll," Timid's dad introduced, "it's a pleasure to meet our son's marefriend."

"Th-tha… m-marefriend?!" Fluttershy squeaked, her face blushing bright with Silver Hawk's.

"T-tou-san!" Silver yelped in embarrassment.

"So, what do you two do?" Dash asked the following morning.

"Well, I've helped make snow for our lovely home region,"

"And I'm a writer, I've written some books, and I always told my kids to read everyday,"

"Cool," Dash smiled.

"So you must be Rainbow Dash. Timid told us that you recently adopted young Scootaloo?" Gentle Snow asked.

"Yes ma'am," Rainbow Dash nodded before wrapping her arm around Scootaloo, "And I don't regret it at all. She was like a little sister to me before, but I decided to adopt her as my daughter."

"I see… that's nice to hear," Gentle Snow smiled.

"You know… your mom's name… it's similar to mine," Fluttershy whispered to Timid.

"Oh r-really?"

"Mine was Gentle Breeze. Yours is Gentle Snow," Fluttershy replied, a small sad smile on her face.

"Don't cry…" Timid told Fluttershy before she gave the mare a hug, making Fluttershy smile.

'Timid-chan… you're such a sweet filly. Maybe… one day...' Fluttershy began with a thought as she returned the hug, 'I can be your big sister.'

"So Fluttershy, you're from Osaka? How come we've never seen you around here before? Did your parents move to Ponyville?" Gentle Snow inquired, snapping Fluttershy out of her thoughts.

"...N-no… I-I was the only who moved there. M-my parents are…" Fluttershy began, small tears forming in her eyes.

"...Oh oh…oh my. I'm so sorry dear," Gentle Snow apologized as she joined the hug.

"It's okay… you didn't know," Fluttershy assured.

"She's a great pony, you really picked a good one to be your marefriend," Feather Scroll told his son, who blushed brightly once more.

"T-tou-san. She's not my marefriend," Silver whispered.

"Sure she ain't," Feather Scroll chuckled, "I was like you when I was your age son."

Silver Hawk just sighed, as Timid gave a wordless look for them to join the hug, "...sh-shall we?"

"Hai," Feather Scroll nodded before he and Silver Hawk joined in the hug, the latter and Fluttershy blushing a bit.
---
"We're going to miss you both," Gentle Snow sighed sadly, hugging her daughter later that day. Their weekend in Neighpon was over and they needed to head back for Ponyville.

"M-Me too, Okaa-san," Timid sobbed a bit, "I... I really wish you can come with us."

"We'd love to, my little swallow. But we can't," Gentle Snow answered her child as she and Timid separated the hug, "We still have our jobs here."

"Perhaps maybe one day…" Feather Scroll began as he ruffled his daughter's mane a bit, "We'll join you, Timid-chan."

"I-I hope so, Otou-san," Timid replied with a sad smile.

"But don't forget, we're always with you," Gentle Snow smiled, pointing at Timid's heart and her head.

"Hai," she nodded as she ran to the boat.

"Well… I guess until next time, mom… dad," Silver replied as he looked at them.

"Hai. Oh, and son?" Gentle Snow began with a small smile, "We approve."

"Eh?" Silver Hawk blinked.

"Of Fluttershy-chan," Gentle Snow clarified, making Silver Hawk blush once more. "Who knows, maybe next time we see you, you'll be a tou-san."

"M-mom!" Silver Hawk yelped, his voice almost sounding squeaky from how embarrassed he was at the moment.

"She and Timid get along great. Flutter-chan will make a great daughter someday," Feather Scroll added with a small chuckle.

Silver Hawk knew there was no more point talking as he simply headed for the boat.

"Hey Applejack. What were you doing with that Kota guy? We were waitin' for ya," Applebloom asked her sister a bit later.

"Nothin' we were just talkin' is all," Applejack replied.

"If ya'll say so," Applebloom shrugged.

"Heh, looks like somepony has a crush," Dash smirked teasingly.

"...A-ah have no idea what yer talkin' about," Applejack replied, lowering her hat to hide the blush that was forming on her face.

"A peach farmer from Neighpon and an apple farmer from Equestria, sounds kinda cute," Applebloom admitted, "But if ya do like him, don't worry about me gettin' in the way or anythin'. Me and the other Crusaders learned the hard way not to meddle with anypony's love life."

"S-seriously! Ah have no idea what yer talkin' about!" Applejack yelled, turning her back to hide her blush further, "And do Ah even want to know why you know not to meddle with anypony else's love life?"

"...Uh… no reasons," Applebloom quickly replied in a semi-nervous tone.
---
"So how was everypony's weekend?" Cheerilee asked that following Monday.

"Uh… may I… share what I did?" Timid asked, raising her hoof.

"You may, dear," Cheerilee nodded.

"A-Arigatou, Cheerilee-sensei," Timid replied as she stood up and began to walk to the front of the class, wearing something most of the class didn't recognize.

"Hey look! That blank flank's wearing a bathrobe!" Diamond Tiara mocked, trying to get a laugh out of most of the class.

"...F-for your information. I-it's a Kimono, Diamond-baka," Timid frowned at her, shocking the spoiled filly as the shy pegasus walked towards the front, "On Friday… it was my birthday. And on the Saturday following, me, Rainbow Dash-san, Fluttershy-san, Scootaloo-chan, Amethyst-chan, Applebloom-chan, Applejack-san, and my Onii-chan went to Neighpon, th-the place I was born. We all went to Osaka specifically… and we meet up with my Okaa-san and Otou-san…and they gave me a big birthday present!"

Amethyst and Scootaloo moved a small wagon up to the front, with all of Timid's new mangas she got back in Neighpon.

"What are those? Comics?" one student asked.

"N-no, er… sorta. These are called mangas, Neighponese comics," Timid continued, "And these are my favorite books, Sailor Moon, Warrior Rider and Super Sentai, all written by Naoto Takeuchi."

"They all look really interesting," Cheerilee admitted, as she took one copy of a Sailor Moon book, and began to read it like how most ponies in Equestria would read a book, "Though… it's kinda…"

"Ano… C-cheerilee-sensei?" Timis spoke, catching her teacher's attention, "Y-you read it the other way."

"My mistake…" she apologized, handing the book back to her, "So… tell us about these books a little bit,"

"Okay. Sailor Moon is a sequel to a hard to find manga called Sailor V, the writer being given a chance to write anything she wanted, that being Sailor V, which was so popular, Sailor Moon came to be. It's about a mare named Usagi becoming a heroine called Sailor Moon, and-" Timid began to explain, holding up a copy of Sailor Moon for the class to see.

"Ugh! What is she wearing?! Looks like something one of my dad's maids wore for Nightmare Night!" Diamond Tiara gagged.

"It's… called a Sailor Suit… and-" Timid tried to explain

"Sailor suit? It looks nothing like a sai…" Diamond Tiara began before most of the class, even Silver Spoon, shushed her.

"Thanks… anyway… Sailor Moon became so popular, another spin off was made, called Super Sentai. This one is a bit more of a different concept, starting with teams of five, the first being called Goranger, followed by Maskman, Jetman, Zyuranger, Timeranger, Gaoranger, Abaranger, Goseiger, and currently, Gokaiger just to name a few," Timid continued, showing a copy of each team, "Finally, after another hit, came Warrior Rider, starting with Den-O, then came W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard and currently, Gaim...j..just to name a few again."

"They all sound really interesting so far," Cheerilee admitted before pondering, "Though if i may ask, how come these books have never been brought over here?"

"Ano… I don't know…" Timid admitted before the school bell rang.

"Well, have a good evening everypony," Cheerilee smiled as the pony's began to walk out, with Diamond Tiara going over to Timid, annoyed.

"You stupid blank flank! You took up the entire day talking about your stupid books!" Diamond Tiara snapped, making Timid flinch as she moved back a bit, "Who cares about some freaks in spandex and stupid costumes! No matter how you look at them, they're all losers who-!"

"Shut up!" Dawn Star snapped as she stood in front of Timid, "You have no right to make fun of the stuff Timid likes!"

"So?! I don't care what her stupid parents got her!" Diamond Tiara snapped, making most of the class who was still in, gasp. "I can get that stupid publisher to stop writing and-"

"Don't. You. Dare. Threaten. My. Favorite writer!" Timid exclaimed as she moved from behind Dawn and glared at the bully, "You're only saying that because she created something very popular! So don't you dare make fun of my favorite publisher you… you… you-!"

"...Woah! You might wanna stop," Amethyst said, getting between Diamond Tiara and the two Crusaders, "Because… you've been arguing right in front of the teacher…"

Timid's and Diamond's eyes widened at that before slowly turning to see a frowning Cheerilee staring at them.

"G-g-gomen nassai, sensei!" Timid quickly apologized as she bowed, "I-I didn't mean to yell like that in front of you!"

"...Timid… can you come back with your brother later?" Cheerilee asked. "And… can the rest of the Crusaders come back later as well?"

"...Okay," they all nodded.

Author's Note:

You like? Review/comment if ya can. Also three things. 1; The part with Timid and the store owner speakign in Neighponese is in italics. 2; Again, this, and the next few chapters will be sorta focused a bit on some of the mane 6. 3; To those who dislike Diamond tiara..you're going to enjoy the next chapter.