• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 6,734 Views, 259 Comments

The Amazing Spider-Man: The Web of Friendship - Time Pony Victorious



Peter Parker, intrepid photographer and moonlighting superhero, stumbles into the world of ponies! How will he cope being a pony... without hands?!

  • ...
29
 259
 6,734

Wayward Stars

????

You think you know the Truth.

I’m Star Swirl the Bearded! Father of the amniomorphic spell?
But Truth is merely the fabrication of what has occurred

Star Swirl the Bearded is only the most important conjurer of the pre-classical era

Would you even accept the Truth?

You think you know the Eclipsed Warlock, the Greatest Wizard in 10,000 Years.

But

I am Here to inform you that you may know absolutely nothing at all.

~==~

Upon a Barren wasteland stood a solitary figure. The Hellish landscape was the color of rust and obsidian. Dusty winds with debris as sharp as glass cut through the environment. Sitting in an unassuming spot was a massive circular devise of almost alien origin.
Perfectly round save the jagged circumference, the structure seemed perfectly finished centuries ago but only to fall apart and collapse under the weight of Time. The Figure approached the object, wrapped in elaborate if homely rags that covered his entire body save his golden eyes that burned with a fierce intellect.

He stepped forward, finding his wayward, if loyal, assistant at the helm of the structure, welding it together with a Cryotex apparatus.

“Any progress?” the figure asked in a voice wizened with time and sorely in need of a cool drink of water.

The young colt, no older than ten, with rags similar to the elder unicorn pulled off his goggles and stared at the pony. “Yes, if we can stabilize the Calculating Matrix, this thing is ready to go with the right power source.”

The Figure reached into his rags and pulled out a strange object. It was perfectly cubical and glowed with a dim neon-blue light. The revered Cosmic Cube sat perfectly in his hoof. “I am certain this power source will suffice.”

“What is it?”

“None of your concern, continue your work.”

“Of course, sir,” the boy said dutifully. “But… if it works, where will you go?”

“Where do all wayward souls go?” the Figure asked, stepping forward and pushing the Tesseract into the structure. Instantly light exploded around the device and a massive portal erupted in the middle. “Home. After all, it has been centuries since I have seen my Equestria, I shall like to see how it is.”