• Published 13th Apr 2012
  • 803 Views, 30 Comments

Silver and Blue - skysky2112



Follow the adventures of Two friends, one turned pony, and the other...turned mare?

  • ...
2
 30
 803

Chapter 2

Have you ever had one of those nights were you have a nightmare only to wake up into another nightmare? Were you think you just escaped the deranged killer, only to wake up to find him right next to you in bed, and finally wake up a second before it takes off your head? Yeah, I’m still waiting for the wake up part.

SMACK!

“OWW!” I yelled, rubbing my shoulder that Eli had hit to calm me down from a panic attack. “Now will you calm down?” Eli…Blue….whoever, said before shoving me back down onto the bed. “Now, as you may, or may not have, noticed we are no longer human.” She said with her head held like she was a teacher speaking to a child. “Eli-Blue, I can see that, but why are we like…this? And why does my voice sound different?” I asked her still trying to wrap my head around this whole situation.
“Uh, y-yeah, now you gotta promise that you’ll keep your cool when I say this…” she said with what looked either like a nervous blush or a held in laugh, before going out of the room for a moment only to come with her horn glowing with a pale blue aura with a mirror covered in the same blue aura. The look on my face must have been that of disbelief based on Blue’s smirk. “What? Never seen magic before?”Levitating the mirror in front of me I was able to get a good look at the new me; I had a stunning pure white colored coat, with a pair of Pegasus wings on both my sides. My eyes were still their normal almond color, albeit a bit darker, almost maroon like. My hair, or mane, was a dark black in color with a silver streak running through it. I had some light freckle like marks around my eyes, three pale grey dots to be exact. I couldn’t believe it, extending hoof to the mirror, with my reflection mimicking my movements. Looking down at my new body, I looked at the new pair of wings on my sides. They weren’t what I expected to be on a Pegasus, they were a tad bit on the small side, not like those great long and powerful ones always depicted in mythology and stories. Flaring them open a little, still sore from the change, I was starting to get used to the new limbs. Blue Moon let out a giggle from seeing me try out my new wings, probably finding it cute.

As I looked further down, I noticed that my body was rather on the slim side, not like I was malnourished, but naturally slim…feminine like in a way. Looking to my flank, I noticed what looked like…a tattoo? Yes, it was a tattoo like mark, it was a silhouette outline of a guitar. Seeing I was confused, Blue Moon came a bit closer and tapped a hoof on the mark. “THAT…” she said “…is your Cutie Mark.” She said with pride. “Cutie mark?” I asked, not understanding what she was talking about. “A cutie mark, silver, is what every pony has to signify what their special talent is. Not really surprised by yours, I mean you were always playing your guitar every single day.”

As I looked further down I noticed something…missing.

To my shock, spreading my back legs a bit, I saw that there was something indeed missing. No longer was there the appendage of a male, but the slit of a female. I froze in shock at the reflection; I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. “w-w-what?” I stutter out, starting to feel a churning feeling in my gut. “Now Silver…you need to just, take a deep breath and listen to me.” Blue said putting both hoofs on my shoulders to keep me still as I started to tremble. “I don’t know what happened, but for some reason you were turned into a mare, ok? Just take a deep breath an-“she was cut off as I pushed her out of the path of vomit escaping my body. She put a hoof on my back, rubbing it and whispering words of comfort as I emptied my gut.

When I finished, I felt my dizzy state start to slowly go away. “You all better?” She asked me. I nodded my head and slowly got up from the bed, trying to shake off the woozy feeling. Still new to the feeling of walking on four legs, I didn’t make it two steps before tripping. I regained my composure and tried again, with more progress.

Once I was used to the feeling of my new legs, I turned to Blue Moon who was, as I expected, holding back some laughter. “H-hey uh…Blue? Y-you called me Silver r-right?” I asked my voice a little cracked from the recent clearing of my insides. “Hehe, yeah, it’s your new pony name Silver Swirl. I mean we couldn’t have gone around going by our old bland human names, especially you with your recent…change, after all.” She said optimistically. She trotted up to me before wrapping a hoof around my neck with a weird look in her eye as well. “And that change, isn’t half bad.” She said.

I didn’t know what was weirder; the fact that I have been given a surprised sex and species change by some mad doctor, or the fact that my best friend was looking at me like I was dinner. Back when we were human, Eli always looked at other girls in our school like that. Always flirting with a girl she thought was hot, most times getting shot down, but was never the one to be brought down by anything. In fact in middle school, I had tried to ask her out, even though I had just met her and didn’t know her that much. You could imagine how awkward it was for me, a shy kid with low self esteem, trying to ask out a girl, only to find out she wasn’t into guys. But it worked out in the end; we became best friends and had been since. Now here she was looking at me with a glazed look that I didn’t know whether to take as a good or bad sign.

“Hehe, you look cute as a mare, especially when you blush and get nervous.” She said before kissing my cheek quickly and letting go of me. “Come on, they are probably waiting for us down stairs.” She said, making her way for the door. I raised a hoof to where she had kissed me, before coming out of my dazed state. “T-they?” I asked confused as I followed her. “The elements of Harmony of course…”