• Published 2nd Aug 2014
  • 3,408 Views, 34 Comments

Monster in the box - Miracle



[Microphilia material] Terror strikes in northern-Utah, as over 1,200 humans are captured by an unknown entity... They later discover how meaningless their lives have become, now at the mercy of a gigantic unicorn.

  • ...
25
 34
 3,408

If You Say So

Author's Note:

Warning: This chapter contains violent, descriptive scenes, murder, cruelty, and questionable ethics; this particular chapter focuses on hoofplay and hoof crushing, please read at your own risk.

Humans killed in Equestria: 575/1,370
Crushed: 244
Presumed Dead: 11
Drowned: 29
Dissolved: 197
Chewed: 51
Vaporised By Kitchen Appliances: 43

Lives of many were cut short from the battlefield upon Midnight's titanic body.

"Maybe she can help us!" The pesky humans thought to themselves, whilst attempting to gain Midnight's attention--Being the size less of that of a flea, however, would make that task to be a pipe dream.

Her slightest of body movements proved to be more than deadly enough to the tiny humans, a simple twitch of her forehooves could kill dozens of them in a split-second without any hesitation; it was just that dangerous... But, what other choice did they have? Alozec wouldn't save them, that's for sure, and the only other choice would be to live the rest of their lives within the alien world of Equestria, vulnerable to anything and everything nearby.

For starters, there was the small group located near her tail: The humans who were fortunate enough to not get pancaked by Middy's gorgeous, round plot, still found their fates to be inevitable, thanks to those stuck within her labyrinth of a tail--Granted, it didn't take many humans to rustle a few hairs, but surely enough, Midnight could feel a slight tingle near her tail... Not enough to warrant any significant movement, but enough to move her rear slightly to the left.

To Midnight, the so-called 'Itch' was gone... As were the 'insects' who caused it; as soon as her plot shifted towards the remaining few people, who were now running away in terror on the leather padding of the couch... Sadly, no matter how fast they ran, it was over for them within milliseconds. They could almost see it in slow motion, as Midnight's soft, yet merciless ass steamrolled over them, leaving only red, tiny pinpricks to show the remains of their existence.

The second group was slightly larger than the first: consisting of approximately 80 to 90 people in one cluster, and unlike the other groups, these unlucky souls were scattered among the floorboards, not too far from Midnight's dangerously close backhooves, which swung up above them as she gently rocked back and fourth.

Many began praying for hope, wishing for this nightmare to end--They knew that they were fucked.

Suddenly, Middy turned her head toward the side of the couch, resting it on the arm. Her hooves also followed suit, relaxing onto the floor; the few dozen people in the way of her hoof's slowly enlarging shadow soon realised that this was it for them.

Immediately, people started yelling, pointing towards the sky of the goddess sleeping above them, until her slightly moist, soft, marshmallowy, yellow hoof collided onto them--Oddly enough, it didn't kill as many as expected, in fact it would've felt like a ton of wet cement and pillow feathers, gently pressing up against them, until they were completely encased in the stuff.

Only moments later, Midnight swung her legs onto the coffee table, which also include the unfortunate passengers (Both dead and alive,) stuck to the soles of her hoof onto it.

Alozec could see them... Now, they truly were fucked. Getting up from the couch in front, Al began drooling with ecstasy. At this point, there were about 15 people on the floor--The ones who lucky enough to avoid Midnight's hoof... But not lucky enough to avoid Alozec's. She definitely felt something--Something slightly wet and crunchy under one of her hooves, but she couldn't care less, especially now that she had new victims to tease; moving towards them, Alozec carelessly neglected the crimson puddle of guts and gore she just made.

The humans stuck on Midnight were completely scared stiff, looking in sheer terror as the head of a gargantuan unicorn hovered closer and closer towards them. Alozec's pupils dilated as she opened up her gigantic maw, slightly drooling on Midnight's hoof when her tongue made first contact.

Middy opened her eyes, but when she did, she couldn't make sense of what she saw.

Why was one of her best friends licking her body?

"Hey! What're-"

Alozec was caught in surprise, forcing her to react violently; she didn't mean to punch her as hard as she thought she did...

Oddly, the force was strong enough to thrust Midnight into the ceiling, with just her legs dangling to show any signs of life.

Even stranger, Alozec looked towards the reader, shrugging her forehooves in a melodramatic pose.

"Here, Midnight, this'll explain everything."

Logically, her head comically exploded soon after, followed by a short, 80's sitcom laugh track and theme song.

"Wait--What?"

It was too silly to be true, she thought; tripping over her own dream sequence like somepony mixing up a sentence mid-speech.

Midnight slowly opened her eyes once again, this time she saw Alozec, beside her--Trying to comfort her from something.

In reality, Alozec did in fact punch her friend, and she was indeed licking Midnight's hooves--Fortunately for her, she couldn't recollect what happened.

"You hit your head on the coffee table--as a matter of fact, you've been out for quite some time, now; how do you feel?"

"...I feel like 10 pounds of shit in 5-pound sack, if that's any consolation." Middy grumbled, moaning in pain from a nasty headache.