• Published 2nd Aug 2014
  • 3,405 Views, 34 Comments

Monster in the box - Miracle



[Microphilia material] Terror strikes in northern-Utah, as over 1,200 humans are captured by an unknown entity... They later discover how meaningless their lives have become, now at the mercy of a gigantic unicorn.

  • ...
25
 34
 3,405

Killers

Author's Note:

Warning: This chapter contains descriptive violence, cruelty, and hints at sexual themes.

Humans killed in Equestria: 781/1,370
Crushed: 367
Presumed Dead: 44
Drowned: 29
Dissolved: 197
Chewed: 51
Vaporised By Kitchen Appliances: 43

"Oh, no!" The microscopic humans thought to themselves, as Midnight's hoof instantly swung downwards; granted, they were now indeed safe from Alozec, but not from the cold, relentless and very solid oak floorboards, however.

The thunderous splat seemed to echo within the room, even audible to both Alozec and Midnight.
Lifting her hoof up to Alozec's face, Midnight demanded an explanation.
"Hey, Al? Be honest with me: What's on the bottom of my hooves, right now?"
Having two options to tell her, she had little time to think about her next words. She could simply lie to her friend, or tell Midnight of her sadistic ways.

Holding back her sighing tone, Alozec took a deep breath, and spoke:
"Looks like some of my tiny friends wanted to introduce themselves... Personally. I don't know what they're called, or where exactly they came from, but I assume they're a breed of parasprite, given their size and numbers."

Midnight instantly stomped her 'parasprite-occupied' hoof onto the floor, leaving no room for any survivors left...

Only their crimson innards could be seen, now painted onto the light-yellow sole of Midnight's left hoof.
If that wasn't enough, Midnight slowly twisted her blood-soaked limb left and right, grinding any existence of human remains that weren't vaporised into their on gore.

"Ouch, that's gotta hurt..." Alozec commented, allowing her to continue.

Getting more than her fair share of overkill, Midnight looked at the damage she caused.
She saw the tiny red splotches on her sole--Smiling in satisfaction, Midnight couldn't resist upon giving it taste.

She began sucking her hoof dry, as if nothing had ever happened, moments before. Alozec wasn't sure what to think, she could see that a part of Midnight liked the feeling, but not the taste.
"You enjoying yourself, sugar?" Alozec asked.

Midnight grinned from ear-to-ear, she couldn't believe how great it felt... It was almost therapeutic--She could literally feel the stress just float off of her; she just had to do it again.

"Very... I, I just... I just wish I could do it again! Have you got any more to play with?"
Alozec patted her hoof onto Midnight, reassuringly, grinning at her in the process.

"Maybe we can work something out, darlin', just follow me..." She replied, leading Midnight to her basement.

Opening the steel door, both Alozec and Midnight entered the room, they were both tingling with excitement.

What happened behind the steel door, however, is unknown... Throughout the passing hours, the only noise from outside it were muffled laughter and shouting, who it came from or why it went on for so long was only known to Alozec and Midnight.

What they did together, both with themselves and with the remaining residents of western Wendover, are also unknown... But, In all honesty: Some things are best to be kept behind closed doors, and in this instance, it's no acceptation.

You have acquired Ending B, see the previous chapter for Ending A.

Humans killed in Equestria: 1,370/1,370
Crushed: 577
Presumed Dead: 44
Drowned: 29
Dissolved: 202
Chewed: 60
Vaporised By Kitchen Appliances: 43
You don't wanna know: 365

Comments ( 2 )

Alozec is a lot like my friend, Ash. Or as you know her ChaosShadow16. :facehoof:

Trying to write a micro human story, wouldn't mind having a pre-reader, you interested?

Login or register to comment