• Published 13th Apr 2012
  • 3,135 Views, 99 Comments

Operation: Save my love! a Flutterdash tale - tallon567



Rainbow Dash is in love with Fluttershy, How far will she go to keep her safe?

  • ...
20
 99
 3,135

Dreams

Chapter 6:Dreams
Fluttershy woke up, in a basement “NO!” she thought “THIS CANT HAPPEN” she looked around and saw Dash “Dash? What’s happening?” Fluttershy said, Dash just stared, then she walked away “Dash? DASH! Where are you going? Dash! DASH! DASH!!!!!!! RAINBOW DASH!!!” Fluttershy woke up Rainbow Dash was sleeping next to her “oh thank Celestia…” Fluttershy thought she lied down and went back to sleep.
Rainbow Dash woke up in a field Fluttershy was with that colt “no… GET AWAY FROM HER! I WILL KILL YOU!” She yelled as she charged for him. There was some sort of force field around them because Dash couldn’t help at all “Dashie! HELP!” Fluttershy yelled, the colt slapped her and she fell to the ground and the colt started taking her cloth’s off. “no.. NO NO! NO!!!!” Dash yelled she couldn’t watch but its like her eyes were glued to the scene, Fluttershy was passed out and the colt was taking advantage of her and there was nothing she could do, then, voices of Fluttershy went through her head, “I thought you were gonna keep me safe Dashie?” and “why are you letting him do this Dash!” suddenly she woke up from her nightmare “oh… celestia…” Rainbow Dash said aloud Fluttershy woke up. “Morning Dash, did you sleep well?” she said in her regular, quiet voice “n…no I had a bad dream, that’s all… im sorry I woke you Fluttershy… she kissed her and lied back down. “Do you want to talk about it?” Fluttershy asked “yeah… I’d like that” so she told her about the crazy colt and Fluttershy told her about the room and Dash walking away Dash sighed, “With all these bad dreams at least one good dream came true” She blushed and kissed Fluttershy “What time is it?” Fluttershy asked, she looked at the clock and it was half past six o’clock. “sheesh” dash said “Still early, what now?” Fluttershy smiled, and she started kissing Dash [she does that a lot] “ ‘shy, you have always been so loving , so caring to everypony, how do you not get mad?” Dash asked “oh, I’ve gotten mad before” Fluttershy said, thinking about when she got so mad a rarity and pinkie pie back when she went to Iron Wills training sessions, and she remembered the Gala… oh the Gala…. She fell asleep thinking about it, and finally her dreams were good. She was dreaming of her and Dash sitting on a cloud watching the stars, she looked at Dash and she smiled a big, loving smile, celestia, she’s never been so madly in love. Rainbow Dash woke up and looked at the clock, it was 11:00 pm “OH CELESTIA IM LATE!” Dash yelled as she flew out side “If I’m late I’ll get FIRED!” She said aloud, she was flying as fast as she could, she could feel the wind in her face, then she thought of Fluttershy, she sighed and kept flying, she rammed into the mail carrier Derpy Hooves “oh Derpy I’m SOO sorry, I’m in a hurry to get to ponyville Derpy got up and grabbed her mail. “That’s okay rraainbow Dash! Here, take this.” She handed Rainbow Dash a blueberry muffin “Thanks Derpy!” Dash said. “Ss..o” Derpy said “How are you and Fluttershy?”
“WHAT!, you know! H…how!” Dash said, she thought it could have been Pinkie… “Everyone in Ponyville knows! And everyone’s super duper happy for you two!” Derpy said, her eyes were crossing, as usual “Thanks for the muffin Derpy.. but I gotta go!” Dash raced to the town of Ponyville, Fluttershy didn’t live far from there, the clouds were surrounding the town “Dammit!” Dash murmured, then she remembered what she told Twilight when she first came , the words echoed in her head “ten seconds flat” she cracked her neck stretched her wings and flew up to every cloud and knocked them all away, “1 minute” Dash told herself “meh.. it’s okay I guess…” then she flew back to Fluttershys’ cottage “DAASHHH!” she heard from inside, Dash ran inside and the colt was back, his head bandaged, his eyes flaming with fury Fluttershy was tied to her bed, naked. “DASH! HELP ME PLEASE!” Fluttershy wailed
“Hm.. your Marefriend here has quite the body.. mind if I-“ he walked over to her “GOD GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!” Rainbow Dash was in the most fiery inferno of anger, she grabbed a knife off the kitchen table and charged at the colt, she stabbed him in the hoof, chest, and neck, he fell to the ground dead, at last Fluttershy was hyperventilating “Dash, he…h…he ….he was going to rape me Dash! Oh my celestia I’ve never been so scared in my whole life!” Dash untied her and sat next to her “Fluttershy… I shouldn’t have left this morning, I should have stayed” Dash began to cry “This was all my fault!” She began to weap Fluttershy started making out with Dash they both blushed harder than ever, mostly because Fluttershy was still naked, her wings sticking up, all her feathers as well. They lay down “Dash….” Fluttershy said, still blushing
“Yes?” Dash said
“I….. I’m still naked..”
“I know that” Dash replied