• Published 18th Jul 2014
  • 495 Views, 1 Comments

I am Your Friend or Foe - ZeroPony55



A special changeling spy befriends too many ponies during his mission, and soom he has second thoughts about what he's doing.

  • ...
14
 1
 495

Chapter 2 Meeting Princess Twilight Sparkle

Raiden went though the doors to see Princess Twilight, and he was pretty nervous. "You must be, Raiden. I'm Twilight Sparkle, I hear that you study changelings is that true?" Twilight asked.

"Well...I...umm...yes I guess" Raiden said, nervously. Raiden didn't know why he was so nervous he just is.

"You don't have to be so nervous just because I'm a princess, hay you can think of me like I just a normal pony, like everypony else."

"I uh, it's not, umm... I don't think of you as a princess, no offence."

"Oh really are you shy?"

"No, if I was shy I wouldn't here" Raiden said with a chuckle.

"I know it's because I'm a mare, and you never talk to any mares before, it is common fear to speak to mare, if your a stallion."

"No that's not either and besides I'm surround by mares all the time."

"I didn't catch that last part."

"It's nothing, so what happen to all these ponies?"

"The changelings happen."

"What did the changeling did a all out assault to Ponyville."

"Yeah, nopony was expecting it."

"How did you defend from it?"

"Everypony you see here help, from defending Ponyville, especially my friends."

Raiden went around looking at all the injured ponies and notice one thing about all the injured ponies. None of them were actual guards. He ponder on how these ponies actually defend themselves. He knew Chrysalis fail taking over Canterlot, because she didn't bother setting any guards from blocking the prisoners, but how did these ponies defend themselves, none of them look like fighters just simple ponies. He could only find that could stand a chance was the six mares that had the elements within them, but that didn't help during the wedding. Soon he was trying to remember who was the six mares, but he only know Twilight, he couldn't figure out the other five.

"So, Raiden what brings you here to Ponyville?" Twilight asked, snapping Raiden back to reality.

"Oh, I needed some parts for my telescope, I broke it."

"Is that really why your here, Raiden?"

Raiden soon caught a cold chill running down his spine. He thought of a excuses to replied to Twilight. "Well... since the changelings has been popping up here, I might want to stay for a while" he said. Soon a pink pony was shaking her cast even harder then before some doctors and nurse had to calm her down, before she break any more of her cast. "What's with her?"

"It's nothing really, but back to you, can I ask you some things about changelings?"

"Sure, but can we do this some where else I started feeling uncomforted, especially since that pink pony looks like she going to hug me to death or something."

Twilight giggle at the fact that this pony was afraid of a party pony hugging him to death. "Sure we could go to the library" she said, making Raiden to relax a little, until she went up close to him. Raiden almost thought she was going to kiss him, but instead found a blinding light, and soon they were out of the hospital.


Raiden vision soon return to him and soon found he was at the library. He did a quick look to only find that Twilight wasn't here, so he tried to contact his hive, but of course couldn't, no matter how hard he tried. It just like they all vanish or something. Soon Twilight return with a bunch of quills and blank scrolls.

"Oh good I see your vision is fix, sorry about that, I just sometimes can't help myself pulling stuff like that."

"You're a princess shouldn't you act like one?"

"Yeah, but what's fun with that."

"Temporary blinding your guest isn't a good thing you know."

"Yeah, yeah so if you done can we talk about changelings?"

"Fine what do you want to know?"

"EVERYTHING!" she shouted as she ran up to his face.

Raiden took a few steps back and soon begin to talk. "Changelings are technically ponies, but with incest like features. Having the ability to change into anypony is usually used for harvesting love nothing more."

"What about for combat, explain that."

"Changelings usually don't change unless there are multiple enemies, probably around five or six then they would change."

"Why not just change into somepony they like, they clearly can't do a thing if they look like their special somepony."

"It's simple really, posing as their special somepony will give them love, with boost them, so there no real point in fighting them."

"Oh, so your saying the changelings grind off of the a pony to get stronger, but why fight at all then?"

"Simple, they need the area for stuff for their hives and not to mention their queen is a really picky about things."

"Oh really and how to you know kind of stuff?"

"Some changelings attacked me when I was gathering some honey, they took some of my honey, note the word some."

Twilight laughed at the idea of the queen being so picky. "So back to fighting I want to know, is it better to fight while as a different pony or what they change into?"

"I would say on a one to one, stay as a changeling, they get both the horns and wings, so it's like being a ailcorn, but with big like figures, but really it's just much as a unicorn casting a flying spell or something."

"Ok so there not powerful as princess, Celestia."

"The queen might be able too."

"Queen, Chrysalis did beat, Celestia."

"Wait are you saying you actually meant the queen before?"

"Yeah, I was there when the changelings attacked Canterlot."

"I guess that explain why the hive was mostly empty, when I went and look at."

"So you enter a hive before what's it like?"

"It's mostly green and there's a lot of broken eggs everywhere, I was lucky that there was only, what I call maid changelings."

"How did you interact since you were a pony?"

"Oh please, do you expect me to not have a spell that make me look like a changeling, heck I even made it look like how a changeling does their changeling."

"Mind showing me this spell than?"

Raiden took a big gulp, he knew he can't change because of the spell he had active. "I don't want too."

"Why?"

"Because I feel like somepony is going to walk in here and mistaken me for a changeling."

"Fine, but answer me this, can't a changeling figure out your a different not a changeling."

Raiden took another big gulp, he had to plan his words carefully, so he doesn't reveal the spell he's using. "Like I said there was only maid changeling, and they only view a changeling as a changeling, nothing more, nothing less, unless your a male or the queen."

"Why males?"

Raiden would give himself a hoofpalm right now, but he had to answer. "From what I found was that there wasn't that many males, they usually use for repopulating the changelings, or that's what I found thought some reports."

Twilight tried to acted disgusted at the idea of male changeling only there to mate. "What are these reports?"

"Just some invasion plans, I found Canterlot invasion plan, but what I found that find important was there was more hive all over the world, and it just so happens that the one I live close by is the main hive."

"Hmmmm this could be the best information, I must inform princess, Celestia maybe we be able to get rid of the changeling problem."

"I wouldn't do that, heck mentioning is a bad thing already a bad thing."

"Why is that?"

"If a changeling knew what we're talking about they're going to try to get rid of us if we talk about their major hive, and beside it's the top hive it's not going to be easy to take over, there really prepare, having traps and everything, the changelings might not be home, but traps are everywhere, and not to mention it was literally a maze, it took me a few hours just to find the exit."

"I guess your right, I better hold off the idea for now."

"Good is there anything you need me for?"

"Can I ask you to stay here and help get rid of Ponyville current problem?"

"Sure, but I still need a place to stay."

"Great I go get a guard to get you a room, stay right here" Twilight said leaving the room and going to a guard to go find a house.

Raiden was now left alone with some many thoughts of his hive still being there. He tried his best to reconnect to his hive, but for some strange reason he felt like his being watched.

Author's Note:

Finally done, sorry I took so long I didn't felt like writing at all, hopefully I get back to writing, I just not in the mood.

Pinkie Pie: Well shouldn't you at least explain why

Yeah... wait how did you get here!?

Pinkie: Magic and don't mind me, I just here because you place me here

What that doesn't make any sense

Pinkamena Diane Pie: Just go explain why you haven't been writing while I go look at the three names you place for me, I wonder if anypony notice it was different.

Whatever so the reason I haven't been working on my story is because I just don't feel like writing. I addict to xcom enemy unknown, busy playing with some pokemon x and Black 2, also these monster hunter 3 u. I feel kind of bad, I haven't even been thinking about my stories at all, and it's also summer break when I'm writing this so I have nothing plan, except for getting my driver license, and if you saying I should haven't gotten earlier, well I'm sorry I miss out on some law getting your L license is now under 16, yeah I'm only 16 sorry if my ideas suck

Pinkamena Diane Pie (Dark Voice): Well maybe I can help you with that

I better end this before I get killed, umm Raiden come save me.

Also I hoped you like this type of Twilight.