• Published 18th Jul 2014
  • 491 Views, 1 Comments

I am Your Friend or Foe - ZeroPony55



A special changeling spy befriends too many ponies during his mission, and soom he has second thoughts about what he's doing.

  • ...
14
 1
 491

Chapter 1 Ponyville Entry

As they walked back to Ponyville, Raiden just thought of something to asked to the three fillies. "By the way, what were, you three doing back there anyways?" Raiden asked.

"Oh us, we were just playing a game" Sweetie Belle said.

"From this far away, Ponyville isn't close you know, what made you come all the way here?"

"Because of the changelings attacks, ponies has been asked to stay home and are only allow out if you had a royal guard with you" Scootaloo said.

"I'm guessing you three snuck out then."

"Yup" Applebloom said.

"You know you probably get yelled at then."

"We know, but it was boring staying indoors all the time."

"I guess your right I barely get out much" Raiden said, as he thought how he pretty much only got out once, and that was just to move.

"Really? If you don't get out how to you study changelings then?" Applebloom ask, causing Raiden to sweat, and Scootaloo to stare at him like she was ready to murder him.

"I had a enchanted telescope that located changelings for me, I just really write notes on what they did."

"Can we see this telescope?" Scootaloo asked, threateningly.

"I broke it so that why I'm somewhat out here, too study more changelings and get a new telescope."

"Ok c'mon on let's get back to Ponyville now" Scootaloo said, calming down a lot. Raiden nodded as the four went back to Ponyville silent.


Once the four made it to Ponyville, three guards and two mares with worried faces came up to them. "You there FREEZE!" One of the guards order.

Raiden put his hoofs up, while the CMC just stood there in confused.

"Sis, what's going on and why are you wearing that?" Applebloom asked.

"Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle get the hay over here-" the three filly did as told "-and you stay where you are" The orange mare said.

"Sis his not dangerous, he save us from a bunch of changelings" Applebloom stated.

"And how do we not know you not in his control and your just saying that."

"Miss, Applejack it appears that your sister isn't being control neither the other two" A guard said ending his magic.

"Well we still don't know if he's a changeling."

"I agree with, Applejack we don't know if that brute is just here to come to hurt us" The white unicorn said.

"I can hear you" Raiden said, but he was just ignored.

"Rarity just cast the fancy spell of your" the orange mare said.

"I can't do it with this hideous armor on" the white unicorn complained.

The two went arguing for a while, which gave him a chance to contact his helper. The helper soon reply off putting on a spell that makes him a normal pony for a while, at least long enough to prevent and reveal spells. He quickly cast the spell.

"Fine I cast the spell" the guard pony said casting the spell at him, it did nothing of course.

"I guess your not one of them bugs then" the orange mare said.

"There actually still ponies, but just have more insect like body parts" Raiden said.

"And how in the darn nation do you know that?"

"I study a lot on changelings, or really it's just watching and see how they interacted."

"So you know a thing or two about the changeling."

"Pretty much."

"Then can you explain why the changelings keep attacking us ponies?"

"They probably wanted the land and resources that only the ponies could get."

"Then why in the darn nation do they need to attack us? We could probably set up some sort of trade."

"Well most changelings are usually born to be friendly, but it depends on the hive leader."

"Who's the hive leader?" A guard asked.

"Basically, the leader of the hive, there are many hives so there's many leader."

"But what about, Chrysalis the changeling queen doesn't she rule them all?" the white unicorn asked.

"Yes, and no. She rules the best out of the hives, while the other hives are just smaller. Actually I'm lucky I live close by to the top hive, but leaving my house is very hard, because of the changelings protecting their queen."

"Then how do they not see you home, Raiden?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I know some camouflage spells, that will hid my house at least."

"Can you use it on yourself?" a guard asked.

"No, and it wouldn't matter, since the changelings could spot you without any kind of trouble."

"Even if we look exactly like them."

"From what I believe, all of the changelings are somehow connect, and the leader are allow to look though one of the changelings eyes, so they could either define you as a lost changeling that somehow lost their connection or a spy."

"Can you assume how long will it take to discover the spy?"

"I never seen it before, but I would say not long. They probably make contact with the other hives to see if there missing any changelings, or that what's I would do at least."

"My, you do know a lot about the changelings" the white unicorn said.

"There amazing creatures, there could be a alicorn if they wanted too, even without a disguise, heck changing into any shape and size is great."

"Shape and size... Raiden was it?"

"Yup."

"Can I ask, but does the changelings have to copy a pony or they could make up a pony?"

"They could too both, I seen like seven different alicorns."

"Mmmm... ok thanks for the information, darling I just got inspire, come along, Sweetie Belle I have work to do."

"Ok, sis, but shouldn't you introduce yourself to, Raiden?" Sweetie Belle asked.

The white unicorn gasp "That's right, I must said that's very unlady-like to forget for introduction. My name is Rarity, I owned the Carousel Boutique, please come by, I can make you up a nice outfit, but for now I must be going come along, Sweetie Belle."

"Ok sis, but can I asked why you wearing that armor?" Sweetie Belle asked, while they walk to the Carousel Boutique, with a royal guard.

"Well I have to get back to Sweet Apple Acres, c'mon, Applebloom, Granny waiting, also I'm Applejack" Applejack said, taking her sister to Sweet Apple Acres, with a royal guard.

As they two group left, the last guard asked him something. "You should go see, Princess Twilight" the guard said.

"Sure, why is she?"

"I'll take you to her after we take Scootaloo to her home."

"We? can't I go by myself."

"No everypony needs a guard just in case a changeling might attack."

"I'll know if it's a changeling or not."

"How do you know?"

"I just too, it's probably something I got from watching changelings a lot, and beside I'm a unicorn I can cast a shield spell if I need too or ever the spell to reveal changelings I won't be fooled."

"Fine your find her and the Ponyville's Hospital, she helping over there and you probably need this-" the guard hand him a badge "-it's just for visitors that are coming to Ponyville for stuff, mostly a guard would be with them, but you do have the weapon with you to protect yourself with, just don't go using on us now" the guard said, as she left with Scootaloo.

"Don't worry" Raiden said to himself as he walked to the hospital.


He walk all the way to the hospital without any troubles, but he didn't like to see his fellow changeling get capture and who knows what happens to them. He even heard them cried for his help in his language. Raiden ignore tried his best to ignore them, but Chrysalis made sure he wouldn't lose focus on what's more important here. Once he was there, he instantly show the guards his badge and walk in. Soon a guard went to him.

"Are you, Raiden?" the guard asked.

"Yeah, but did you know that."

"I was inform, you be coming here, that hallway will take you to the princess" the guard said showing the hallway.

"Thanks" Raiden said walking though the hallway. He pass though windows that show the ponies that were injured from Conami attack. He saw a rainbow pegasus, and a pink pony who was buzzing their body cast a lot, when she saw him. He decided to stop looking, to think changelings could do this much damage can be scary sometimes, but also confusing, since most changelings needed love to survive, so invading never made sense to him. He soon realize he never actually seen a capture city would be like under the changeling rule. He knew that there was city was capture, but he wasn't allow to leave, he have to remember to go to one of the cities before returning back home once this finish. He soon expected to get a call to scolding him on thinking on things, but he got no signal. He tried using his changeling powers to look though the eyes of any nearby changelings, but he couldn't get a signal. He was alone and kind of panicking. He felt a little scare that his disguise just vanish on him, but the spell he casted before made sure that won't happen. He just believe it's just the building causing this so he move on. He made it at the end of the hallway and soon open the doors to see, Prince Twilight.

Author's Note:

Sorry I took so long, and this isn't even a long chapter, it's just that I've been playing a ton of games that kills time, and I'm not that into writing as I was before, but at least I'm starting now.

Raiden: What are these games you speak off?

I somewhat getting ready to play xcom enemy unknown, how I get ready isn't important, but I've been playing monster hunter 3 ultimate with my brother and his friend, I just finish Bioshock, and I still working on Donkey Kong Country Return 3D, it was a Nintendo reward. Also there's Tomodachi Life, and Animal Crossing New Leaf, and also those two should be compare to each other. I'm also been doing the Professor Layton Azran Legacy daily puzzles, I can't wait for Professor Layton vs Ace Acettorney.

Raiden: That's seems a lot

Tell me about it Minecraft is also in the list of games I'm playing and Mario Kart 8, Gamexplain tournament, and then there all my other internet stuff.

Raiden: Yep that about to it, but I'm wondering why you still call us dumb

That was Scootaloo and you could probably guess that the rainbow pegasus is Rainbow Dash

Raiden: Who?

You're find out at some point just not in here.