• Published 17th Jul 2014
  • 869 Views, 9 Comments

Time Changes The Game - levityler101



Button and Sweetie are going on their first date what could go wrong. EVERYTHING.

  • ...
11
 9
 869

Prologue

*Start Recording*

“Um, this is Button Mash and Sweetie. Say hi, Sweetie.”

“Hi”

“If you found this, it means something has happened to us. All we know is that something happened to the box and we aren’t in Equestria anymore. We are trapped. The box left us. We are surrounded by unknown creatures. So I should probably get into the story of how we got here. Sweetie, where should I start?”

“Start the day before we found the box.”

“Okay.”


“It started out like any normal day, with school. I don’t remember, nor do I want to press into what we learned. What did happen (that was important) was that I asked Sweetie out on our first date. Yeah, we had played video games and everything together before, but it had never just been us. So I decided that I would take her on a picnic into the Everfree Forest to show off my manliness (Sweetie, stop snickering! I’m manly!). So I asked her if we could go on a picnic, just the two of us. I didn't tell her where we were going. Which was my first mistake.”

This is how I remember it going.

“As we walked toward the picnic, I tried my best to keep my cool. I may of played a cool act, but I was terrified.(There i admitted it, Sweetie. HAPPY NOW!?) We were always told to stay out of the forest.”

“The Cutie Mark Crusaders and I went in there once and met a cockatrice. I was scared stiff.”

‘I was getting to that, Sweetie. Now, we had been told this all the time, but of course we didn't listen. Well, as we were walking out of town, I think Sweetie realized where we were going.”

“I did!”

“Because she started trying to stop me. Thinking back I should have listened.”

“YOU THINK!?!?”

“Sweetie, be quiet. Someone’s outside. Okay, they're gone. Now, where was I? Oh, Right! I was explaining just before our picnic. So I decided that this was my idea. I’m not going back. As we walked towards the forest. I knew something was up. That box should not have been….there.”
EERrwWwoooooSHHHhEERrwWwoooooSHHHhEERrwWwoooooSHHHh

“Sweetie, something’s coming! Sweetie? Sweetie!?!?”

“You need to sleep now, Button?”

“But, Sweetie...Sweetie needs my… help.”

“We'll find Sweetie. You need to sleep.”

“HI BUTTON!”

“Der...Derpy?”
*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPPP*
*THUMP*

“BUTTON!”

“You need to sleep too, Sweetie Belle.”
*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPPP*
*THUMP*
“If you are listening to this, Button and Sweetie are safe.”

“Trust me. I’m The Doctor.”

*End Recording*

Author's Note:

Well here is the first chapter. I hope you loved it and please tell me if you find any mistakes. I currently have no editor so if you want to be my editor ask me.

Also thank you to JFlash123 for giving me the name Time Changes The Game