• Published 20th Jul 2014
  • 391 Views, 3 Comments

And Then Spacestar Ordering Happened… - Shark8



When Jen rebuffs Douglas Reynholm's advances saying that she'd be with him when her entire department got ponies, but not just any ponies, talking ponies he turns to the only thing that can possibly help: Spaceology's “Spacestar

  • ...
2
 3
 391

Reynholm

Reynholm

Two Weeks Ago

“I wish I had remembered to lock my door.” Jen sighed as Douglas Reynholm poked his head through her office door.

“Hello, Jen.” Reynholm said, posing against the doorframe, sticking his butt out and looking at her over his shoulder. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine Mr. Reynholm.” she replied, obviously not fine, trying her best to ignore her boss.

“I want you, Jen…” Reynholm said, clenching his butt and swinging it up and down, and just as she was about to open her mouth to protest the sexual harassments he continued, “to do good work.”

“I’ll do my best, Mr. Reynholm.” She said hesitantly replied, hoping that this visit would end quickly.

“I also want you sexually.” He said, now staring deeply, and disturbingly into her eyes. “What would it take for me to… get you?”

“Ponies.” Jen said with a dry sarcasm, then remembering that, as head of Reynholm Industries, Douglass Reynholm had enough money to buy dozens of ponies she amended her demand with a smile: “Ponies for everyone in the IT department; and not normal ponies, magical, talking ponies!”

“Magical talking ponies.” he repeated, “Are you sure about this Jen.”

“Positive, Mr. Reynholm… there’s no way I could be with you unless I had a magical, talking pony.” She said, ushering him to the door of her office, “I have work to do; you know, IT work, with the mouse and e-mail and… screen-thing.”

“Yes, I know... you with all your technical jargon, I just wish there was some way that I could take you home.” Reynholm said, looking over his shoulder as he left her office.


Twelve Hours Ago

“Say, Mr. Reynholm, how did the cosmos grant you a helicopter?” Moss asked, oozing interest as he was having fun with the newest craze that their boss had bought in to, “a religion, not a cult” called ‘Spaceology’.

“Well, I visualized the thing I wanted — in my case it was a helicopter — I drew a picture of a helicopter, on a piece of paper; then I stood, with my back to space, threw the paper over my shoulder and wished really hard.” Douglas Reynholm replied, smiling and gesticulating as he recounted the steps he’d taken.

“But when you say that you stood with your back to space…” Roy started, obviously with a question.

“Yes?” Douglas asked, prompting Roy’s question.

“How… how exactly did you achieve that?”

“I waited till night time.” Reynholm replied.

Moss made a ‘there you go’ gesture with his hand. “Of course.”

“A couple of days later I bought myself a helicopter.” Douglas Reynholm leaned back to peer into Jen’s office to yell “Explain that one, if you can!”

He paused to see her there, over her desk, not even looking at him… and then he remembered what he needed: Ponies… he needed to get her, and her entire department, ponies.


Present Day

Reynholm lifted his black pen from the paper and examined his work. He had just finished drawing his picture — a stick figure for Jen, Roy, Moss, and himself (he’d decided that if they were going to get a magical talking pony then he would, too... oh, what about a unicorn? that would be awesome!) and misshapen blobs for their ponies… they needed something more, after all this was a very special wish, so he looked in his drawer and found a few pens, a colored pencil, and half a Butterfinger.

Devouring the Butterfinger, he colored the ponies various nonsensical colors… red, orange, purple, blue… hey, if they were magical then they could have more interesting colors, right? Sadly though, Roy’s pony got a smear of chocolate on it that must’ve been from the Butterfinger which stained it a more regular brown.

Finally his work was really and truly complete. So he stood with his back towards space and threw the picture over his shoulder while wishing really, really hard.

Author's Note:

So, this is what I prioritized over P**7's development... I hope you like it.