• Published 15th Jul 2014
  • 1,015 Views, 27 Comments

every pony dies someday. - dashille



each pony from the mane six as well as spike dies.

  • ...
26
 27
 1,015

applejack

Years after pinkie’s death applejack too left twilight alone in the world with nothing but memories. Applejack lived to be a hundred and nine. After clearing the final field of sweet apple acres she went to rest on her chair. She looked over to the hill where her love and friends were buried together. Knowing her time was here she called apple bloom over and told her to get twilight. Running over twilight found applejack siting in her chair peacefully smiling in the warm summer sun. When twilight reached her she realized applejack had died. But in her hands she held a letter addressed to twilight. Opening it with shaky hands she read: dear twilight, my oldest friend. As I said on the hill so many years ago even I can’t live forever. Oh twilight I’m so sorry to leave you but my time has come as well. I have lived longer then I should have but the thought if leaving you alone breaks my heart. But my time has come. But as you read this you think you have no one left, well you’re wrong. Go and mend you relationship with spike, he will live for many more years than others. And remember twilight one day we will all be together again. But for now we all wait for you on the hill. Twilight closed the letter and had applejack buried that day and made off to find her beloved dragon knowing applejack was right.