• Published 11th Apr 2012
  • 5,482 Views, 50 Comments

Agent 47 in Equestria. (CANCELLED) - Ribgf



Agent 47 mysteriously wakes up in Equestria. Here is what will happen.

  • ...
4
 50
 5,482

Chapter I - A Whole Other World.

Agent 47 got back to his shed after a contract. He lived on a farm in Germany, away from the cruel reality of the real world. He still worked for the agency as an assassin. It was the only thing the man was good at, he was made for killing people.

He liked living there. It was very peaceful, just like when he helped around the church of Father Vittorio years back.

The legendary assassin stepped into his shed and changed his clothes from his trademark black suit, into his more comfy casual clothing. A plain black t-shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers. One of the two sets of clothes he had. He did prefer his suit, but that needed to be washed now.

He walked out his shed and sat on the chair next to the door. It was a spring night, and he liked looking at the stars. A moment to keep his head of reality.

47 was a clone. Created to murder people in an underground lab in the large basement of a insane asylum in Romania.

He was the mix of the DNA of five major criminals, along with all his 'brothers' who then were all dead.

The man had a tattooed barcode on the back of his head. 640509-040147.

The numbers "64 - 05 - 09" being his date of birth, "04" marks the Series IV, "01" is for what class he is and "47" is the order he was cloned as well as the name he is called.

Merely coincidental to his name, he has a 47th chromosome that gives him above-average fitness and intelligence.


After sitting there on the chair, just looking at the stars for hours in the cool wind of the night he finally went to bed.

______________________________

After a short night of sleep the man woke up from his usual bad dream.

He noticed something strange, it felt like the sun was shining on him and the sounds of birds chirping were heard. Was he outside?

47 opened his eyes. He couldn't believe what he saw. The man lay under a bunch of apple trees and even weirder, they looked....animated.

His gaze went from above him to in front of him. He was on a farm, completely animated looking. He stood up quickly, this surely isn't his farm...

He looked around him. Everything he saw just looked like it was from a cartoon. With no time to question where he was, he drawed his silenced Silverballer from his chest holster and searched the farm for a clue.

He was still in his sleeping outfit, a white boxer and a plain black t-shirt, but he didn't care if anyone saw him in it.

He sneaked up to the big red barn first, his trusty Silverballer behind his back, just in case.

Just as the assassin was about to look through the window, around the corner of the door, he heard the front door opening.

47 took cover at the wall and carefully looked who was coming out.

A world of confusion washed over him. It wasn't a human....it looked like an animated...pony? It was about half his size, it had an orange coat with a light blonde mane and tail and had a cowboy hat on. There was also something noticeable on her flank. It looked like a mark of a bunch of apples.

With no time to question what was going on, he attempted to sneak up to the pony in order to get some answers. As he sneaked behind it, he unprofessionaly stepped on a twig as he looked at it in confusing, causing the pony to look in his direction.

"What in tarnation?!" It cried confused. It definitely looked and sounded female. Her eyes were green colored.

A talking animated pony.....Was he dreaming? It felt real...

47 pointed his gun to the pony, who just stood there. Probably didn't even know what it was.

"What are you? I've never seen anythin' like you before." The pony said, also confused by the situation.

"Who are you? And how did I get here?" 47 asked, while stepping forward slowly.

"Ah'm Applejack, I work and live here on the farm. And what are ya talking about? Don't ya know how you got here?" The pony asked, obivously not intimidated by the gun.

47 lowered his gun, this pony wasn't a threat. He was sure she even didn't know what the pistol was.

"Where are we?" He asked, ignoring Applejack's question.

"This is Sweet Apple Acres." Applejack simply answered. " Known fer it's delicious apples and apple treats. Wanna try some?"

"No, I mean what country is this? What city?" The man asked.

"You really don't know how ya got here huh?" This is Ponyville, a village in the land of Equestria. Do ya have anmesia or somethin'?"

"Ponyville?" He asked while he put away his gun in his chest holster. " Are there more talking ponies here?"

"Sure are partner! But, again, what are you?"

"Irrelevant. I need answers."

"Hmmm....." Applejack began, with her hoof on her chin. "Maybe mah friend Twilight Sparkle can help ya. Ah'll walk ya there."

"Fine. But I need some clothes."

"Ah don't think Ah have somethin' in yer size sugarcube. Maybe mah other friend Rarity can fix that. But, don't worry, most of us don't wear clothes normally anyway."

47 wanted to sigh, but didn't. "Fine. Let's go."

They began walking, but 47 didn't really trust Applejack yet.

"So what's your name?" Applejack asked the assassin while they walked. Him looking around, still in confusion.

"I am......Tobias Rieper." He retorted, using his old fake name.

"Nice to meet ya, Mr. Rieper." Applejack said, while she stopped and pointed her hoof in his direction for a hoofshake. Or...hand/hoof shake.

He stopped, but ignored her and continued walking.

"Oh well, that's okay." Applejack said and continued walking too.

They made their way into town. 47 saw more ponies, which all stared at him. They had never seen anything like him.

It all looked very peaceful, it was sort of like a medieval village, he liked that.

"Don't mind all the ponies that'll stare at ya. It'll go away sometime." Applejack explained.

As they continued through town with all the ponies staring at 47, the two came across a pink pony.

"Hi Pinkie P-" Applejack began, but was interrupted by the gasping of the other pony.

"Hi!" The pony cried enthusiastic, her gaze on the assassin. " Are you new here?! I've never seen you before! I'm Pinkie Pie!" Definitely female too.

47 just ignored her and exchanged gazes with Applejack, who then looked at Pinkie Pie.

"Yes, he is. This is Mr. Tobias Rieper."

"Nice to meet you Tobias, oh wait! Be right back!" Pinkie Pie yelled and suddenly disappeared.

47 just continued walking, he wasn't interested.

"Oh come on. Let her do her thing and then we'll go to Twilight."

47 stopped in his tracks and already saw the energetic pink pony return with a wagon. She stopped in front of him and gave the wagon a kick. Music followed.

"Welcome welcome welcome!
A fine welcome to you!
Welcome welcome welcome!"
She sang and did all sorts of things, she was too fast for the man to even see what see did.

"I say how do you do?!
Welcome welcome welcome !
I say hip hip hurray!
Welcome welcome welcome to Ponyville today!

Wait for it..."

Suddenly a bang was heard and confetti flew through the air. A oven also opened and showed a cake.

"Excuse me, I have something to attend to." 47 said to get rid of Pinkie Pie.

"Hey, what's that on the back of yer head?" Applejack asked, finally noticing the barcode on the back of the man's head. Pinkie also took a look.

"Is that were your people's cutie mark appear?" Pinkie curiously asked as 47 covered it with his hand and turned around.

"Cutie mark?"

"What are you actually?" Pinkie asked already.

".....I'm a human." He finally admitted.

"Human? Never heard of a species called human." Applejack noted.

"Now you do. Shall we move on?"

"Alright, see ya later Pinkie!"

"Bye!" Pinkie yelled as she went the other way, just leaving the wagon there. She probably hundreds of them.

"You haven't said where yer from yet." Applejack noted as they moved on.

"Not from here." He retorted. Not giving any more personal information to her. He didn't really trust her yet.

"Alright....Well, let me explain more about us pony folk. There are three races of ponies: Unicorns, which can do magic with their horn."

"Magic......"

"If ya don't believe me, then see what Twilight can do when we get there. Anyway....The second are Pegasi, ponies that can fly."

"Flying ponies...."

"Eeeyup, ya should see the flying of my friend Rainbow Dash, the best flyer in all of Equestria. And third we got Earth Ponies, like me. We don't have any fancy magic or wings, but we sure make good farmers. Oh and Ah forgot. We have Alicorns too, they have both wings and magic. Both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are Alicorns.'"

"....So what are those... cutie marks your friend spoke of?"

"When us ponies discover their special talent, a mark representing the talent will appear on both our flanks. Do you humans have that too? Is that on yer head the mark of yer special talent? What is it?"

"...Let's just move along in peace and quiet."

"If that's what ya want partner..."

And so they went to her friend Twilight Sparkle, the way there in peace and quiet, like 47 wanted.