• Published 11th Apr 2012
  • 1,198 Views, 35 Comments

The Krastos Logs - Sinderen7



A human and his equine friends unwittingly challenge an abominable immortal, Krastos the Glue Maker.

  • ...
2
 35
 1,198

PreviousChapters Next
Unknown Inquiry

Sender: [REDACTED]
Date: [REDACTED]
ID: [REDACTED]

Perhaps it is not my place to inquire about the particularities of these documents. Nevertheless I feel compelled to bring up an almost inexcusable oversight. Nowhere can I discern where the Earth Pony Border Barn’s abilities are explained. No doubt Dr. Lucid investigated this phenomenon and yet his insights are inexplicably omitted due to what I can only assume is a deliberate restriction of information.

No one can be expected to believe that Stratos’s allies were simply “out of the ordinary.” The documents clearly show how they break all the established rules and limits on this world. Do not reply that there are exceptions. Exceptions can be resolved. I am posing how an individual who, by all accounts, should not have magical ability indeed does possess such powers. Additionally, the range of these capabilities far outclasses even the average expert in magic. For example: Barn was able to generate healing magic, give others access to magic, power equipment, enhance other magical abilities, and so on.

Other valuable insights are similarly absent.

The naivety the Unknown expect me to possess is insulting. Moreover, I am disquieted by the unwarranted scarcity of trust you have displayed towards me and my associates. Ergo, I hold no belief in a reply of any significant substance. In spite of this knowledge, I will ask one question: Why is it so dangerous to give us a passing explanation for these ridiculous inconsistencies?


This is Unknown Soldier Number 7.

We apologize. As a display of our faith I will reply.

You are correct. It is not normal magic. It is not magic by the established definition. It is related to Krastos and similar figures. If the information is released we fear some may take drastic actions to acquire these powers. The results of that would be unacceptable.

Please understand our hesitation.

PreviousChapters Next