• Published 11th Apr 2012
  • 1,198 Views, 35 Comments

The Krastos Logs - Sinderen7



A human and his equine friends unwittingly challenge an abominable immortal, Krastos the Glue Maker.

  • ...
2
 35
 1,198

PreviousChapters Next
Reassignment Request

Employee: Dr. Kim
Employee ID: KI-7642-TE3-422-AI
Division: R&D
Date: 23/05/77

Request: Reassignment to Alpha Earth

Reason:

This situation is getting out of hand. I had volunteered for this operation working under the assumption that my efforts would go towards the creation of new products to improve living standards and new scientific theories to help understand the universe. I did not sign up to go on the crusade that so many seem to desire.

I am sure the upper-staff is aware of the “Kaze Petition." I had assumed that the document would only appeal to Equestrians as humans and AIs would never be able to stomach being stranded on this world. Upon meeting those signing the petition, I can say I was gravely mistaken. Each one is fully prepared and willing to follow through with their pledge. These individuals are holding meetings to work on ways to combat Krastos and operate within Equestria without company support. The amount of thought they have given this is admirable but misguided.

Given the amount of signatures this “Kaze Petition” already has, I am worried that it will influence the decision of the council.

I can no longer be certain of the direction of this expedition and I do not want to be involved in fighting regardless of intent. While I am sympathetic to the Equestrian plight, I have learned that these kinds of battles lead to prolonged indefinite conflict. Let the Equestrians sort out their problems, this is not our fight.

I do not care if you agree with me or not. It is my decision. As an Armor Incorporated employee it is my right to request this. I merely wish to be clear about my standing which I know I am not alone in.


Status: Request Approved

You will be sent a message with further instructions shortly.

Reason: Any staff member who desires reassignment back on Alpha Earth will be granted permission provided they have a good reason and they are willing to wait for the routine shipment schedules.

PreviousChapters Next