• Published 4th Jul 2014
  • 1,453 Views, 7 Comments

Could This End? - Lightning Splash



Applebloom has been hiding her secret from everypony for a long time now, what happens when Applejack finds out about this affair.

  • ...
7
 7
 1,453

Chapter one

Applebloom smiled and snuggled closer to him. He was so warm, she was so cold. She felt his hoof gently brush against her face and stopped at her chin, he pulled her close and his soft lips touched hers. Applebloom felt giddy with pleasure, her heart flopped over.

“You’re so beautiful.” He murmured. Applebloom smiled again and sighed in pleasure.

“I love you.” They both said nothing. They both knew they felt the same about each other. Applebloom’s brow creased. “What time is it?” He rolled over to look at his clock.

“Eh, around two or something.” He answered.

“Oh shoot,” Applebloom jumped out of the bed. “Applejack is going to kill me!”

“Applebloom, wait.” He said grabbing her hoof. He pulled her back on to the bed. “I don’t want you to leave.”

“No, seriously. I don’t wanna get caught.” He looked offended by this.

“We’re not doing anything inappropriate!”

“But we are! I know we’re not having…that stuff and whatever, but snuggling in a bed and kissing? I’m not even allowed to have a boyfriend and if someone saw us,” She shuddered. “They might get the wrong idea.” He looked hurt, but softened.

“I’m sorry, it’s just every time we spend time together, I want to spend more and more.”

“Me too.” She sighed. “See ya tamorrow.” He smiled.

“See you tomorrow.” She gave him a peck on the cheek and hurried out the window. Once she was at Sweet Apple Acres she slowed down her pace. She picked up an apple and rubbed it all over herself. She had to hide the smell of him. She walked into the house.

“Applebloom!” Applejack came up to her with anger and worry laced in her face. Her face fell and a big smile grew across it. “Aww, you were trying ta do them chores! You’re a sweetie.”

“Yeah!” Applebloom said sarcastically, faking a smile and rolling her eyes. Applejack didn’t even notice.

“Now listen, Granny and Big Mac are at the produce competition and I wasn’t planning this, but I have to leave. I know ya hate being home alone, but I have to go to Canterlot with Twilight and the others. Seems Cadance and Shining have somethin’ important going on and they need ta tell us. I hope it ain’t dangerous. Anyways I’ve got to go.” She gave Applebloom a kiss on the forehead and ran out the door with a saddlebag. Yes! Applebloom thought. She heard a knock on the door. Who could that be? She smacked her forehead, of course, Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo were coming over. She opened the door.

“Hi, Applebloom!” They said happily.

“Oh, hi girls! No one’s home, Applejack had to leave.” She forced a smile.

“Oh yeah, we saw her but didn’t get a chance to ask her what she was doing ‘cause she was in such a rush.” Scootaloo said in her raspy voice.

Sweetiebelle gasped. “We should totally sleep over!” She squeaked.

“Oh, uh-.” Applebloom started.

“Totally!” Scootaloo agreed.

“I guess.” Again she forced a smile.

“Oh, oh, oh! Truth or Dare! We should play that.” Sweetiebelle suggested enthusiastically.

“I’ll start. Uh, Applebloom, truth or dare.” Scootaloo questioned. Applebloom was never a daring pony like Scootaloo.

“Truth.” She answered. Scootaloo tapped her chin, then her face lit up.

“Do you like anypony?” She said smiling.

Applebloom looked to the side, she had to tell the truth. She sighed. “Yes.” She said shortly.

“Really? Who?!” Scootaloo jumped up.

“That’s none of yer business and that’s two questions! My turn. Scootaloo, truth or dare.” Applebloom smiled evilly at the plan forming in her brain.

“Pfft! Dare.”

“I dare you to tell me who you like.”

“What!” She groaned. She brightened. “It’s a good thing I don’t like anypony. Sweetiebelle, truth or dare?” Sweetie smiled, happy it was her turn.

“Uh, truth.”

Scootaloo groaned again. “Boring. Okay, um…do you still like Button Mash?” Sweetiebelle frowned and nodded. “Aww, ButtonBelle.” She said mockingly.

“Shut up!” Sweetie screeched. “My turn. Scootaloo, truth or dare?” Scootaloo raised an eyebrow. “Okay, I dare you to…go outside, in the dark and find a worm, then come back and eat it.” She grinned, she loved crazy dares like this. She ran out-side and quickly came back with a worm. “Now eat it!” She quickly popped it in her mouth chewed and swallowed.

“Ugh! Gross, gross, gross!” They both fell over on the floor laughing. Applebloom wasn’t amused.

“I don’t know about ya’ll but I’m ready to hit the hay.” Applebloom said faking a yawn. They looked at her sorely.

“Party pooper.” Scootie mumbled. Sweetie was so tired she fell asleep right there. Scootaloo decided to sleep there too so she settled down and tried to go to sleep. Once Applebloom made sure their breaths were slower she quietly slipped out of the house. She galloped as fast as she could over to his house. She climbed through the window. He looked so peaceful, his aqua mane falling over his dark, charcoal face. His aqua eyes fluttered open.

“Applebloom?” He said squinting into the dark. The moonlight was shining through the window and she stepped into it. “I must be dreaming.” He said in awe as the night wind blew her mane.

“Oh, Nightfall, you’re not dreaming.”

“I can’t believe it, why are you here?” He asked.

“Because I wanna be with you.” She answered, smiling. He sat in his bed shocked. Applebloom’s smile faltered. “That’s what you want, right?” She said, worry creeping into her voice. He stood up. He walked over to her and grabbed her. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately, his lips pressed deep into hers and his arms wrapped tightly around her shoulders. She melted in the embrace, feeling her stomach flutter. They fell over onto the bed. Their legs entwined and they broke the kiss. Applebloom gasped, the pleasure was undeniable. She kissed him back harder, but not too hard, and grabbed his mane. Nightfall wrapped his hooves fully around her body and she ruffled his hair. He moved his lips down and kissed her neck. Applebloom couldn’t help but suppress another sigh, she was in heaven, she was in love, she wanted him so bad. He kissed her lips again. They sat there for a while, never wanting to let go, and they didn’t, because they fell asleep like that.

Author's Note:

Getcho mind out o the guttah! They didn't do nothing wrong!