• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 2,717 Views, 159 Comments

The Other Ones of Me (A Mass Effect Crossover) - DragonsHeart



Commander Shepherd, saviour of universe multiple times, arch enemy to the Reapers and the greatest hero ever... Or was she? How many Shepherds failed and how many succeeded, who went paragon and who went renegade, and who is the real Shepard.

  • ...
31
 159
 2,717

Chapter 7 - Hate, Escape & Nightmares


Five Days Later


Twilight is annoyed. The object of her annoyance is lying on a pillow in front of her, ignoring her and reading a book about the cartography of Equestria.

“Shepard! Listen to me!” Twilight calls, exasperated.

Shepard eyes her briefly before returning to the book. “If you want someone to help you sort your books you can look else were, I've seen how you sort books and how often you do it, and it's ridiculous.”

Twilight grits her teeth. This is one of the many things she hates about Shepard, she seems to always second guess Twilight... and she is nearly always right. “Listen, you're staying at my home and eating my food, you could at least help,” Twilight says as calmly as possible.

Shepard looks back up at Twilight. She puts the book on top of a pile she has made of seemly random books and gets up and stands in front of Twilight at her full height. She is tall, just as tall as Twilight if not a bit taller.

Me!” Shepard says, scowling, “What about you!”

“What do you mean?” asks Twilight, confused.

“Well, in the time I have been here you seem to have done bugger all, except harass me,” Shepard states.

“What! I have... done stuff,” Twilight says, weakly.

“Really? Because all the meals are cooked by the dragon, the cleaning is done by the dragon, and the shopping is done by the dragon,” Shepard states.

“Well... that's because Spike is my assistant,” Twilight says, defensively.

Shepard leans against the wall and gives her a disapproving glare, “So Equestria has child-labour eh, because that what it looks like from where I'm standing.”

“We have no such thing!” Twilight says, outraged.

“Yeah I guess you're right, its more like enslavement than employment,” Shepard says, smirking.

SPIKE IS NO SLAVE!” yells Twilight.

“Really? He does a lot of work for no reward that I see, besides praise...” Shepard pauses for a few seconds before continuing with a larger smirk, “You're right he's not a slave, more like a pet.”

“A pet..!” Twilight says, mortified.

Shepard gathers up her books with her telekinesis and walks up the stairs. Halfway she stops and looks down at the still mortified Twilight. “I wonder how you would survive without Spike. If he were gone, I could just imagine you living a house full of neat filth, and surviving on fast food.” Without waiting for a reply she continues to the spare bedroom and closes the door.

When the coast is clear Spike comes out of the kitchen and runs over to Twilight's side.

“Twilight, you know she just trying to get under your skin,” he says, patting her side.

“And it's working!” Twilight cries out, unfreezing.

“Maybe you could try and be nice to her,” suggests Spike, nervously.

“WHAT! Why?” Twilight yells.

“Well, she's right,” replies Spike, “All you ever do to her harass her and start arguments.”

“I did not start that argument,” Twilight states, “...And I do not!”

Spike starts cleaning up some of the books that Shepard has left behind, “I never said you started that one, but you have started many others.” Then Spike mutters under her breath, “And still always lose them.

While Twilight tries to work out what Spike has just said, somepony knocks on the front door.

“Come in!” Twilight calls out.

The knocking pauses before continuing again.

Come in!” Twilight calls out again.

The knocking increases in force to show the growing irritation of the knocker.

Twilight frowns, “I said come in,” she complains to Spike.

Spike gives her a 'Really?' look before answering, “You have magically locked the door so that only you can open it, Twilight.”

Twilight does a facehoof. She can't believe she has forgotten, but all this business with Shepard is not helping her memory. She opens the door with her magic, letting in a very annoyed Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

“Took you long enough, egg-head,” complains Rainbow Dash.

“Sorry, I had other thoughts on my mind,” Twilight replies, sheepishly.

Applejack frowns, “Another argument with Shepard?”

Twilight nods her head.

“What the score, Spike?” asks Rainbow Dash.

“Shepard 14 – Twilight nil,” answers Spike.

Applejack frowns at them and starts comforting Twilight who is starting to mope. For some reason Spike is keeping a tally of all the arguments the ponies have had with Shepard.

“Remember, Dash, we're here are to check up on Twilight, not make her feel bad,” Applejack reminds Rainbow Dash.

“Hay, I was just asking,” Rainbow Dash replies, defensively.

“What was it about this time?” asks Applejack.

“Well, it started with me asking her to help with the shelving...” Twilight starts to explain.

Rainbow Dash rolls her eyes.

“...then she accused me of not doing anything around the house,” Twilight continues in affronted tones.

Applejack rubs the back of her neck, “Yeah... anything else?” she asks, wondering if she should tell Twilight that it is mostly true.

“She then called Spike a slave and then a pet,” Twilight says, in very angry tones.

“WHAT!!” yells both Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

Spike sighs, “She was just trying to get under your skin, I doubt she means it.”

Rainbow grabs Spike's sides and starts to shake him, “But how do you know that? What if she right now thinks that you're nothing but a pet or a slave!”

“Even if she did think that, I'm not going to go up there and fight about it,” Spike explains. Then he adds cheekily, “Because I don't want to add my name to the tally.”

Rainbow's eyes narrow, “Well, if you're not going to defend your honour, then I will!” Rainbow Dash declares and dashes towards Shepard's room.

Spike sighs again, “Want me to make tea while we wait?”

Twilight and Applejack nod and follow Spike into the kitchen as the shouting starts upstairs.

After a cup of tea, and then a few minutes more, Rainbow Dash flies back from Shepard's room, lands in the corner of the kitchen and... sulks.

“What the score now?” grins Applejack.

“Shepard 5 – Rainbow Dash nil,” Spike grins back.

“Awww shut up!” yells Rainbow Dash with a scowl.

Applejack gives Rainbow Dash a smug grin and turns back to Twilight, who is nursing another cup of tea, “So how have you been, sugar?”

Twilight sighs, “Fine mostly, beside the arguments, she hasn't tried to hurt me or Spike. She just sits around and reads books.” She grips the cup tightly, “But I swear she is planning something.”

“What do you mean?” asks Rainbow Dash, who stops sulking.

“Every night I think I hear her sneaking around the library,” Twilight says, quietly.

“Maybe she just wanted some more books,” Spike says reasonably, while snacking on some gems.

Twilight ignores him and continues, “But when I go and look no pony is there.”

“Now it just sounds like your being paranoid,” Spike comments.

“And then there is all the books she is reading: about history, magic, ponies, other races, locations, and also maps,” Twilight says, continuing to ignore Spike.

“Maybe she just wants to learn more about the new world she's in,” says Spike continuing to add reason to what Twilight is saying.

“And I swear she is fiddling with the chest with her stuff in it,” Twilight adds, ignoring Spike again but she is starting to get irritated.

“Maybe...” Spike tries to say.

“SPIKE!! Stop taking Shepard side!” Twilight whines, startling him and causing him to drop his gems.

“Sorry Twilight, but I have to agree with Spike,” interrupts Applejack, “You might be being a mite paranoid.”

“Yeah, I think that too,” adds Rainbow Dash, “I mean I don't like her any more than you do, but she can't do anything wearing those bracelets.”

“But...” Twilight tries to say.

“Listen Twilight,” scolds Applejack, “You've basically said the same thing every time we have come to visit this week.”

Twilight sighs, “Yeah well, thanks for coming to check up on me every day.”

“No problem, sugar,” replies Applejack, “Now, it's getting late and I have to get home.”

“Yeah me too,” Rainbow Dash yawns.

Twilight walks with her friends to the door, opening it to let her friends out.

Rainbow Dash flies straight out saying her goodbyes, but Applejack pauses.

“Try not to worry Twilight. I don't think Celestia would leave her with you if she wasn't sure that it was safe. Goodnight.”

When Applejack is gone Twilight slams the door.

“Why don't they believe me when I say Shepard is plotting something?” she cries out, “She is evil and she is plotting something.”

“Now you sound really paranoid, Twilight,” Spike says.

Twilight glares at him. “It's your fault that they don't believe me,” she accuses. “Why did you have to defend her?”

Spike sighs and places his hand on his forehead, “They didn't believe you because you are being paranoid.”

Twilight's glare intensifies. Spike sighs again and pats her side, “Look Twilight, you haven't got a lot of sleep lately and you're probably just tired,” he says in a calming voice. “Why don't you go to bed and I will bring you something to eat.”

Twilight continues to glare for awhile, but then she sighs and gives in. “Perhaps you're right,” she says, starting to walk up to her room, “Maybe I’m just tired.”

Spike watches as Twilight go before he heads to the kitchen and starts preparing dinner for three.


After about a quarter of an hour he hears a door opening and closing upstairs. Then nothing for a while until he hears a light shimmering sound. He turns around and sees Shepard land in the middle of the library room, covered in her weird blue aura that is not her magic.

“Hi, Shepard,” Spike calls out.

Shepard looks startled by the sudden noise, her head turns and her eyes lock on Spike. Spike backs off a little bit, Shepard has a hard glare. After Shepard notices who it is, her face softens and a kind smile appears on her face, Spike smiles back. Shepard has a nice smile, it reminds him of Twilight's mother and Princess Celestia. It's mature and wise, but also friendly. He sometimes wonders how old Shepard is?

“Whatcha cookin', Spike?” Shepard asks strolling up.

“Scrambled Eggs. I hope that's ok?”

“Hey, better than army rations,” she jokes.

Shepard pours herself a glass of water with her magic at the sink.

“Hay, about before...” Spike starts.

Shepard stops mid-drink and sighs, “Yeah, sorry about using you in the argument,” she apologies. “But I can't stand hypocrites.” She takes another sip of her drink.

Spike chuckles, “Yeah!” Then adds anxiously, “You don't really think of me as a slave or a pet, do you?”

Shepard smiles, “No, it's more like a very capable child taking care of his very incapable mother.”

Spike laughs. He enjoys having conversions with Shepard, and wishes that Twilight would stop thinking that Shepard is the next big villain she has to defeat, and that they would get along with each other... on that note...

“Shepard, I know I've asked this before, but can you try and get along with Twilight?” he pleads, even though he knows the answer.

Shepard sighs and her face takes on a hard edge, “I told you before. I want Twilight to met me half way on this. I'm not going to go half way and find Twilight's not there. I don't want to start being nice only to get shot down, because Twilight still hates me nearly as much as a Batarian.”

“What's a Batarian?” asks Spike.

“Something nasty,” she shrugs.

That doesn't answer his question, but he decides not to push it. “Well, you might as well go to bed and I will bring your dinner up, we're having a lazy nigh...” a thud interrupts Spike. He turns from the stove and sees Shepard slumped against the wall with her eyes squeezed shut and she is breathing heavily. He abandons the eggs and rushes to her side.

“Shepard! Are you alright?”

She doesn't respond. Her eyes squeeze tighter and her head bows. Her hoof lights up.

SHEPARD!!” It's Harbinger's voice from the hoof.

Shepard's eyes snap open. Spike could swear he can see a small tear in one of them, but if there is one it's quickly wiped away. Shepard straightens herself up and starts to walk to the stairs.

“Yeah, dinner in bed sounds pretty good,” she says, in a flat tone.

“But Shepar...”

“Please don't,” she says, with a pleading look.

Spike stops and goes back to the eggs, but watches as she climbs up the stairs, she looks so depressed. Spike wants to tell Twilight about this but Shepard made him promise not to. Spike has seen these attacks before and they seems to be getting worse. These attacks are the reason why he and Shepard are on such good terms with each other. He had saved her from falling down the stairs when she suddenly had one when Twilight was out. That was the first time he had seen it and after that they just started talking to each other. Twilight hasn't seen an attack because every time Shepard and Twilight meet, they argue and then one leaves the room, usually Shepard. The worst part about it is that he doesn't know how to help. It's likely that Harbinger does, but the thought of him makes Spike frown. He doesn't know what to think of Harbinger, his way of speech is weird and he says some really weird stuff. Shepard doesn't seem to like him much either.

Spike serves the eggs and carries two plates up on a tray. He knocks on Shepard's door first.

“Room service,” Spike jokes, when she opens the door.

Shepard chuckles, “Thanks Spike.”

“You're welcome,” he replies. “How are you feeling?” he asks, rubbing his hands nervously.

Her face darkens, “I'm fine Spike,” she says coldly, “It's a personal problem and nothing to do with you.”

“So there's nothing I can do to help?” asks Spike, sadly.

Shepard shakes her head as she closes the door, “Good night Spike,” she says, as it closes with click.

Spike sighs and heads to Twilight's room, he knocks and when no pony answers, he enters. Twilight is sleeping like a log, sprawled across the bed. He chuckles and places the tray with her food on the bed side bench. He tries to wake Twilight up. A hopeless effort. Twilight is so tired from worrying about Shepard that she is one step away from being in a coma. He gives up and tucks Twilight in and leaves the food where it is just in case she wakes up. Back in the kitchen, he digs into his own meal and ponders things.

As he does the dishes he decides to talk with Fluttershy again tomorrow, because among the friends Fluttershy is the only one that seems to show any care for the lost pony. Spike has explained what Shepard is really like and she believes him. The rest of the friends were right out. Rainbow Dash hates Shepard more than Twilight, Applejack doesn't trust her, Rarity is still bitter about the mane and Pinkie Pie is... Pinkie Pie, and thinks Shepard is a Meanie! So that only leaves Fluttershy. Spike is thankful to Fluttershy because she is somepony to talk to and get advice from. After he finishes the dishes, he turns off the lights and heads to bed himself.


5:00am

The library is quiet, not a sound is heard until a creaking of a door fades through the darkness. Shepard creeps out of her room and heads to Twilight's. She barely makes a noise as she creeps across the floor and with great care opens the door. She peeks in and sees Twilight and Spike sleeping like logs. She scans the rest of the room and checks her goal, Twilight's window. Good it's open again to let in the cool summer night breeze. Shepard sneaks across the room towards the window. She freezes when she hears a noise from Twilight. It's just Twilight tossing around in her bed, still asleep.

'Must be having a nightmare,' thinks Shepard, as she unfreezes and continues to the window.

As she climbs out there is scraping noise and she freezes again. She looks down and sees that one of the leg bracelets has damaged the window pane.

'Blasted things,” she inwardly curses. She checks Twilight and Spike. Still asleep.

Thankful, she finishes climbing out.

Using her Biotics to slow her fall she lands softly and runs off into the fading darkness, leaving Twilight to her dreams.


Twilight walks alone in a misty forest. Every step she takes sends up small fountains of silver mist from the misty floor. She could not see much because the mist hung on everything like a veil but dissolved when she got close. Did I mention there is mist?

'Where am I?' she wonders.

She trips and falls on her face. As she gets up groaning she sees what has tripped her. Her scream echoes throughout the forest. It's a severed pony limb. Twilight runs away as fast and far as she can. She is leaning against a tree, panting, panicking.

'What was that?'

She looks up and sees a pony's fore leg sticking out from the other side of the tree. Is somepony on the other side?

Twilight summons up her courage and walks around the tree, “Excuse me do you know where we ar...”

Her words get caught in her throat. In front of her is a pony with half of it's body blown away. It's head and left arm are completely gone, along with a lot of it's body. The remaining body parts lean against the tree which is covered in blood. She backs away from the body until she hears a crunch. She looks down and nearly throws up. She has just stepped into a charcoal corpse. It's sad curled pony body lies in a circle of ash. Twilight has just crumbled one of it's hooves. She screams again and runs on though the mist. It clings and trails behind her like a cape or silky dress. Twilight doesn't notice, she just wants to get away. Where ever she runs she finds more dead ponies, some known, some unknown and some too broken to tell. Suddenly she is in a clearing free of bodies. Behind her only a wall of mist. Twilight tries to peer through the mist in front of her, and what she sees fills her heart with hope. It is her friends. But they are milling about looking confused. Twilight starts towards them. Maybe they can help stop whatever is killing the ponies. But as she walks she finds it gets harder and harder to move forward. The mist that clings to her is slowly turning into silver chains. She tries to break free but it is too late. Soon her body is laden with chains. Without warning they tighten, locking her to the ground. She tries to cry out for help but the chains around her neck are tight. Her eyes water. She is having trouble breathing. Her friends don't seem to notice her, or even each other. A mountain of mist rises up behind Pinkie. Twilight tries to warn her, but the chain tighten again and cut off her words. Pinkie's tail twitches and she turns around. She sees the mass of mist, her face changes to horror but before she can do anything it engulfs her. Then it disperses across the cloudy ground to reveal Pinkie lying there. Her head is completely smashed in.

Twilight whimpers “No... Pinkie.”

The mist rises again, this time behind Rainbow Dash. Twilight desperately tries to break through the chains, but they only tighten and cut into her flesh. She moans as the chain around her neck is nearly completely cutting off her air. She looks up to see Rainbow Dash's body lying on its side. Her wings ripped out and stabbed deep into her side. Her face is one of horror and pain. And the mist is rising behind Rarity.

“NOOO!” Twilight tries to call out but it comes out a croak.

The mist pauses briefly before descending on Rarity swallowing her whole. When it recedes, Twilight sees that Rarity's head has been ripped off her body! Her once beautiful face is now covered in blood and mascara from her tears. Twilight starts to cry helplessly. Her tears fall from her face and travel down the chains. The mist rises again, this time behind Applejack. Twilight struggles against the chain and it tightens cruelly again. She thinks she can hear her own flesh rip and tear. She lets out a unheard scream. The mist has done its work. Applejack's head has been snapped right around and Twilight can't see her face. The only pony left alive is Fluttershy who is still wandering in confusion. Twilight is powerless to warn her. She is gasping for breath. And then the mist starts to rise behind Fluttershy.

“Please... stop... no more,” Twilight begs, in a raspy whisper, as tears falls down her face.

As if the mist heard her, it slows down. It builds above Fluttershy, like a wave ready to break. Fluttershy looks up out of the shadow. In an instant her face changes to terror and her mouth opens to scream. No sound leaves her mouth as the wave of mist suddenly crashes down over her. As it departs it reveals Fluttershy. She lies in a pool of blood, her throat slit, her mane covering her face, hiding it from view.

Twilight sags defeated and the chains slip away and become mist again. Twilight barely notices. Her friends are all dead. The mist snakes away and she is left in the middle of a field of death. There are dead ponies everywhere even hanging from trees. Twilight starts to really cry now, great wracking sobs that carry across the forest.

“Why?!” she cries out, “Why?! Why?!”

Then she feels the hair on her back rise and prickle. There is something behind her. With a sense of slow motion she turns to see the mist towering behind. She guesses that it's her turn now. But instead engulfing her the mist compresses and hardens to form into a shape. A pony wearing silver armour with a blood red dragon on it soon stands in front of her, its visor glowing a bright red.

“YOU!!” Twilight screams.

Yes, me,” she says.

Her voice confuses Twilight, it sounds like Shepard, only sweeter and 100% more evil.

“Why did you kill my friends!” Twilight cries out.

Because I'm supposed to,” she explains.

“You killed nearly everyone I care about BECAUSE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO!!” Twilight screams, tears streaming down her face.

Shepard laughs cruelly, “Who said I killed nearly everyone you care about!”and she points to a nearby tree. Twilight turns toward it and screams again. There hanging by their hair from a branch is the severed heads of her family.

“Shining. Mum. Dad. No,” she whimpers.

Shepard laughs again, “It gets better.” She points further up the tree. Twilight looks higher and all hope dies. There hanging in the highest branches by their beautiful manes were three heads, their tiaras hanging from their long horns.

“No! No! That's not possible! THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!” she wails.

Anything is possible, in the right situations,” Shepard smirks.

Twilight turns towards Shepard to find she is an inch away from Twilight's face.

I'm surprised you have not run away,” she says with a fake, kind voice, “Maybe you want to join them... or maybe join your family, because there is plenty of room.

Twilight shivers as Shepard places a mock comforting hoof over her shoulder. Twilight looks at Shepard's helmet and screams again. The bottom of her helmet is splitting open to reveal two rows of razor sharp teeth. Drool and blood drip down the sides of her mouth. Foul smelling breath washes over her and makes her gag. It smells like rotten flesh.

Don't worry, I'll make sure your friends join you,” Shepard whispers into Twilight's ear.

Twilight knocks Shepard's hoof away and dashes out of reach.

“YOU'RE A MONSTER!!” she screams at her.

OF COURSE!” Shepard yells with glee, “Because this is how you created me!

“What?” Twilight asks confused, but Shepard just wags her hoof as if scolding a naughty child.

No more questions, lets have some fun,” she smiles, and takes a few steps closer.

Twilight backs off and then bolts as fast as she can. She must get help. She needs to send a message to Canterlot, because the Princesses can't be dead. Shepard must be tricking her. She sees Ponyville up ahead and gallops towards it. As she reaches it, she looks behind her and sees no sigh of the monstrous Shepard. She sighs in relief, maybe she has lost her. She looks around the town, it's eerily quiet. But of course, it's night time so everypony must be asleep. But still, it feels like the town is empty.

“Where is everypony?” she asks the air.

Gone. Just like you imagined,” says a familiar voice, above her.

She looks up, hoping that it is not who she thinks it is. She's not that lucky. There sitting on a nearby roof is Shepard, grinning evilly. She is stroking some poor mare's severed head. It has a Light Cerulean coat and a Bluish Gray mane. Twilight doesn't know who the pony was and is glad.

“What do you mean, just how I imagined it?” asks Twilight, putting on a brave face.

Isn't this how you imagine it? Shepard gets out and kills everyone? Isn't that what's suppose to happen?” she says, smiling in a way that shows all her teeth.

“Huh,” Twilight replies.

Shepard throws the head away and jumps down, landing on all four of her hooves.

Hey, I already answered a question lets play some more,” she says, pulling out the gun with the skull on it from nowhere.

Twilight eyes widen as she feels a bolt of fear, she flings herself into the air, wing beating fast like her heart. Twilight knows she isn't a very good flier yet, but she's gotta get away from this monster.

That's not fair, using wings” Shepard says in a mock, pouty voice.

Twilight hears the gun go off and feels a searing pain on her back. She falls and hits the ground with a thud and rolls. She hears another thud and opens her eyes, which were squeezed shut, and to her horror sees one of her wings laying in front of her.

Now it's fair!” Shepard says with an evil laugh.

Twilight gets to her hooves, with searing pain shooting across her body. Blood pours down her flank and belly and down her legs. She ignores it and runs.

Yes, run Twilight, it's more fun like this!” Shepard yells at her.

Twilight keeps running, sometimes stumbling with the pain and dizziness from the loss of blood. She must get home. Finally she sees her home up ahead. She reaches it and bursts through the door.

“SPIKE! SPIKE!” she pants desperately. Hoping that he is alright.

But then her hooves feels something soft on the ground. She looks down and feels her heart break. It's a little purple claw completely bereft of the rest of the body. Twilight reaches down and picks it up and hugs it against her.

“I'm so sorry, Spike. I failed,” she sobs.

The door behind her opens and somepony steps in. She doesn't even bother look to see who it is, because she knows.

I told you I killed everyone you cared about,” mocks Shepard.

Twilight doesn't bother answering.

And now you stand alone, covered in your own blood and clutching the little claw of little Spike,” she continues.

“Why. WHY did you kill him! He is only a child!” Twilight screams at her.

Suddenly Shepard grabs Twilight's head and forces her to look dead at Shepard's visor. Twilight can just imagine the mad red eyes behind it.

BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR NIGHTMARE, TWILIGHT, AND I'M SUPPOSED TO!” she yells happily.

“A nightmare...” Twilight says weakly, and she feels the last of her strength drain from her body.

Yes,” Shepard says, “and it's time to wake up, Twilight!


“Twilight! TWILIGHT! Wake up! Wake up!” yells Spike urgently. Boy! She's hard to wake up sometimes, “Twilight!”

Twilight shudders awake and springs forward, her gaze sweeps the room, looking for something. Her wide eyes finally land on Spike, he sees her relief before she pulls him into a tight hug. He can hear her crying softly. He pats her on the shoulder for a long time until she calms down.

'She must have had a nightmare,' he thinks. “Are you ok now, Twilight?”

Twilight lifts her head off Spikes shoulder and starts to pull herself together, “Yeah, it was just a bad dream,” she says shakily while wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Don't worry, Twilight,” Spike reassures her, “It is just a dream and very soon you will forget all about it.”

Twilight doesn't think she will ever forget that dream. Everything was so real, she rubs the wing she had lost in the dream to make sure it is still there. It was. Yes, Spike is right, it was just a dream. No matter how powerful and evil Shepard is, she couldn't do all that. Thinking about Shepard...

“What is Shepard doing right now, I want talk to her,” asks Twilight, starting to leave the room.

Spike's eyes widen as he remembers the reason why he went to wake up Twilight in the first place, “Oh yeah...well, she's not here any more... I mean she has escaped,” he says lamely.

Twilight's head whips around to face him with horror.

WHAT!!

Author's Note:

I have a few things to say.

1. I'm this chapter took a long time, but my editor went to New Zeeland... It's True:fluttershysad:
2. I have changed this story to Teen and removed the Sex tag because I plan to add any sex scene to separate story called, 'Reach and Flexibility'
3. Also this Nightmare is just a Nightmare and nothing else.:twilightangry2:
4. Also chapters will come out much less, because my has become very busy. So sorry:fluttercry: