• Published 2nd Jul 2014
  • 1,263 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Pony: Cross-Time Crisis - rcmero



A new villain with the power to control time and space scatters the Mane 6 throughout space-time, sending each of them into six separate universes.

  • ...
3
 13
 1,263

Episode 2: My Cross-Time Pony Wedding

Author's Note:

Plenty of FlashLight in this episode, as it is focused on Twilight. I don't want any hate, so just leave now before you complain. The front page is just a click away for you.

This episode also features an alicorn OC. Just warning you before you flip out. EDIT: This character is now considered canon starting with S5E19. But keep in mind that this was written a long time ago and back then it was in the middle-ground between an OC and a canon character, since it was mostly based on how it looked like in the merchandise (which is considered part of canon, although an entirely separate canon--many characters are toy only, after all). EDIT EDIT: Princess Skyla should not be confused with Princess Flurry Heart. Technically this one came first.

Also, tell me if I did a good recap. I tried to do the same thing Child did in PMX2. It's kinda hard to do this in text, you know.

“An old foe of yours will soon be returning. A foe you thought you would never see again.”

“No… you don't mean… him?”

“Yes, my princess. Him.

"Hmm... I see a lot has happened since I left... time for some renovations.”

“I was visited by Starswirl the Bearded, who informed me that an old foe of mine has returned. Somepony I thought I would never see the last of over 1200 years ago. Somepony even Discord feared and respected.

“His name is Count Anarchy, a 2000 year old royal alicorn with the power to control time and space.”

“But I am still a reasonable Count who doesn't hold too much of a grudge. So tell you vhat, I shall spare Eqvestria of all of this craziness, if you, Tia, vill agree to marry me."

Marry you?!

"I shall give you more time to think it over. But know that the longer you delay…” Small snicker. “Vell... there's no telling vhat could happen to your precious Eqvestria."

“Count Anarchy’s castle is located on an asteroid not far from Earth,” Celestia finishes. “The only way to reach it is either through his wormholes or a powerful teleportation spell.”

"Ah, Tia's little pets, I've been expecting you girls.” The doors open as the voice says “Come in."

“This is obviously a trap,” Rainbow Dash speaks up. She then notices the others going in. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you!” she says as she gets in as well.

"I can take every single vun of you and scatter you all throughout cross-time, banishing each of you into separate universes!"

"Girls, I don't know if you can hear me or not, but don't panic! We'll find a way out of this, for we still have the magic of friendship on our side!"

Zoom in on Twilight.

"Yeah, now if only I could believe that speech myself..."


We cut to Ponyville. Not the Ponyville our heroes know, but still Ponyville regardless.

Suddenly a black hole opens up in a horizontal position just above the ground. Twilight comes falling out of it. "Whoa!" She then lands on the ground as though she was thrown out of some place. “Oof!” The black hole then closes right behind her.

Twilight gets up and looks around, noticing that she is back in Ponyville. “Weird… everything seems oddly alright…” Looking around, she realizes that she is just outside Sugarcube Courner, so she decides to go there first.

Once inside she finds Mr. and Mrs. Cake on the counter and instantly asks them what was going on at that moment.

"Princess Twilight… what are you doing here?” asks Mrs. Cake. “And why do you look so young?"

“What are you talking about?” Twilight then looks at a calendar on the wall and makes a surprised expression. Pointing at it, she asks “Is the year on that calendar correct?”

“Why yes it is, Twilight,” Mr. Cake responds. “Why do you ask?”

Twilight then reaches a conclusion. I must have teleported into the future somehow… she thinks.

Just then Pound and Pumpkin Cake come into the room. Pumpkin Cake almost hits Twilight in the head, while Pound hits Twilight in the head with an object he was levitating.

“Pound! Pumpkin! What did we tell you to be careful with your flying and your magic?” Mr. Cake scolds the twins.

Twilight looks at the twins and notices something odd about them. “Wait… since when was Pound an unicorn and Pumpkin a pegasus?”

“They were born that way, Twilight,” Mrs. Cake responds.

“You should remember that,” Mr. Cake adds. “You were there when they were both born.”

Twilight suddenly feels confused. “But how is that… possible…?” Twilight then remembers Count Anarchy’s words.

"I can take every single vun of you and scatter you all throughout cross-time, banishing each of you into separate universes!"

“I must not be in the future…” Twilight says to herself, “but in the future of a parallel world! Oh no, oh no, oh no! This is much much worse! I need to see Princess Celestia now!”

“Don’t you mean Queen Celestia?” Mrs. Cake corrects.

“She hasn’t been called a princess since she became a queen over a thousand years ago,” Mr. Cake adds.

“All the more proof that I’m in another universe!” Twilight concludes. “Where is she now?”

“She is in the Crystal Empire being the justice of peace for your wedding.”

“Wedding?” Twilight is shocked to hear this. “I’m getting married?”

“Why yes, to the Captain of the Royal Guard, Flash Sentry.”

Twilight just stands there for a short while. She then leaves the building. “I need to get to the Crystal Empire now!” she says as she runs to the train station.



Back in the mainstream universe, the Princesses are worried about the girls.

Luna speaks up in a frustrated tone. “We should have gone with them!”

“We both have to stay here,” Celestia counterargues. “If the girls fail, then we have to protect Equestria.” With an optimistic tone, she continues. “I’m sure they’re doing fine.”

Suddenly Count Anarchy’s voice is heard. "In a sense they are, in another sense they're not." The princesses see Anarchy right in front of them.

“Anarchy! What are you doing here?” asks Celestia.

“I have come to deliver something to you, Tia,” Anarchy responds. “Consider it an engagement gift.” He then tosses the Elements of Harmony at Celestia’s hooves.

"The Elements of Harmony? No... what have you done with Twilight and her friends?" asks Celestia.

"Relax, they are still alive. I have simply used the full extent of my povers to spread them throughout cross-time, exiling all of them into six separate universes. They are gone, never to return."

"Why on Earth would you do such a terrible thing?" asks Luna.

"Vhy not? Vith my povers I can do vhatever I vant,” Anarchy responds. “Now that they are out of the picture, I vill be expecting your reply to my proposal soon, Tia."

Anarchy then warps away. Celestia looks at the elements and asks herself "Twilight, where are you...?"



Twilight had just taken the train to the Crystal Empire. Once she arrives she realizes that the entire kingdom has been sealed in a giant force field dome. Twilight can’t shake the feeling that this kind of magic feels familiar, so she tries to use her own magic on the force field. She manages to open just a small hole in it, but the force field is too strong and the hole just seals shut before she could get in.

Twilight looks at the area for a short while and gets an idea to use her alicorn powers to her advantage. She takes flight, makes her horn light up and starts spinning around like a drill.

After a while, the force field gives in and she gets inside the dome, with the hole quickly closing shut behind her.

When Twilight gets her hooves back on the ground she is incredibly dizzy. "Whoa... note to self, don't ever do that again," she says. She is then spotted and seized by a Crystal Empire Royal Guard and taken to Queen Celestia.


We cut to the ballroom of the castle, where this universe’s Twilight Sparkle (who is taller and has a body figure closer to the other princesses in this universe) and this universe’s Flash Sentry (who is about as tall and masculine as Shining Armour) are currently busy with decorations.

“A bit more to the right… just a bit more to the left…” Flash gives decorations to the pegasi decorators over where to place the chandelier they are carrying. “Just a few inches to the right…” As they follow his directions he looks at the scene. “Looks good. What do you think, Twilight?”

“I think it looks beautiful.” The others all agree that it would be perfect for the wedding.

Suddenly two royal guards enter the room. “Queen Celestia! We have captured an intruder!”

“Bring her in,” the Queen orders.

A short while after, Twilight gets thrown into the floor right in front of the Queen’s hooves. When everypony else sees her they are shocked.

“Who are you?” asks Queen Celestia.

“And why do you look so much like me when I was younger?” asks the other Twilight.

"Because I am you,” Twilight explains, “from the past, but in a parallel world." Everypony feels confused.

“Well, you see, back in my world, I was confronted by this villain, Count Anarchy…”

“Count Anarchy?” Princess Luna interrupts. “But he was turned into a statue. He is still in the Canterlot Gardens.”

"Wasn't that Discord?" asks Twilight.

“No,” Queen Celestia responds. “Discord was sent through a portal in time and space. He is currently in a dimensional void.”

“All the more proof that I am in another world! In my world, Discord was turned to stone and Count Anarchy was sent to a dimensional void! And speaking of Count Anarchy, me and my friends all went to confront him in his castle, but he snatched our Elements from us and sent us all to six separate universes. This is the one I ended up in.”

Suddenly, Twilight begins fluctuating between dimensions. Everypony, including Twilight herself, wonder what's happening to her.

“My home… it feels like it’s right in front of me but I can’t reach it…”

The Queen then uses her horn to examine Twilight. Just as she stops fluctuating, she explains that Twilight has been exposed to a massive amount of time-space magic, meaning that she may be from another time or another world entirely, or maybe even both, which validates her story. She then explains that some unknown force appears to be trying to pull Twilight out of this world and send her back home, but it's just not strong enough to complete the process, so maybe if she were to give it enough time, this force may send her back home all on its own.

Twilight feels a small amount of relief to hear that. “Well, since I’m stuck here I might as well make the best of it. Can I help out with your wedding preparations?” The others think this is a great idea.

Suddenly Alternate Future Twilight’s head starts to hurt. Twilight asks the other her if she is alright. She responds by saying that lately she's been getting these unusual headaches, so it's been difficult for her to plan for her own wedding. The others claim that she is just suffering from pre-wedding jitters or something. Flash Sentry suddenly acts in an odd behavior and excuses himself from the room.

Flash Sentry is acting kind of odd… at least, compared to the one I know, thinks Twilight. But then again, this is a parallel world where Princess Celestia is a queen, the Cake twins are the opposite species, and Anarchy and Discord have switched defeats.

Suddenly a dark pink alicorn filly enters the room, calling for her parents. “Mommy! Daddy!”

Shining Armour responds. “Not now baby, Cadance and I are busy.”

"Did she just call you mommy and daddy?" asks Twilight.

"Who are you and why do you look so much like my aunt Twilight?" Twilight looks at the filly with a confused state.

“Well, you see, Twilight,” Cadance explains to Twilight, “this is our daughter Princess Skyla--which would make her your niece.”

Shining Armour then explains to his daughter: “Skyla, this is another version of your aunt Twilight, from the past of a parallel world.”

“I have a niece?” Twilight asks in a surprised tone.

Skyla, on the other hoof, is overjoyed about the situation. Leaping around, she says "Twilight has always been my favorite-est aunt ever, and now I have another aunt Twilight who's closer to my age!"

"Wow... she sure is... something, huh?" asks Twilight.

"Hehe... she sure is," Shining responds.

Alternate Future Twilight then asks her other self if she wouldn't mind hanging out with Skyla while they all work on preparations for the wedding. Twilight accepts the offer and she and Skyla exit the room and walk around the castle, getting to know more about each other.



Twilight and Skyla are walking past a door that is slightly ajar. Suddenly Twilight hears laughter followed by Flash’s voice.

"Those pathetic fools don't even suspect a thing!"

Finding this odd, Twilight closes in on the door and tries to listen in. Skyla asks her what she is doing, but Twilight uses her magic to close Skyla's mouth and levitate her closer, followed by a shushing sound.

Looking inside the room, the two see Flash having a conversation with one of his servants.

"It was very clever of you to take that foolish Flash Sentry's place and hide him in the one place no one will ever think to find him, sire,” the servant says.

As he is getting dressed, Flash responds. "Of course it was. Once the wedding starts, I'll have all of them right where I want them! Then I will destroy Twilight Sparkle right in front of all of their eyes, after which taking back the Crystal Empire in the name of my family's legacy will be a cinch!"

"But your highness, what about the other Twilight Sparkle?"

"If she gets in my way, I'll simply dispose of her as well. Either way, for me it will just be a bonus to destroy Princess Twilight Sparkle twice in one day!” Cue evil laughter. “Come now, we have a wedding to crash."

The two exit the room, Twilight and Skyla nowhere to be seen. We then shift to the ceiling and see that Twilight and Skyla are using their wings to hang upside-down from the ceiling.

"Did you hear that?" Skyla asks Twilight.

"Yeah. Parallel world or not, that Flash Sentry is a fake."

"We gotta warn Mommy and Daddy!"

"No Skyla, I've been through this sort of situation before. We can't just go accusing that Flash of being a faker without evidence."

"Ev-i-dence...?"

"Yes, something to prove that he's a fake."

"What kind of proof?"

"The only proof we'll need to find: the real Flash Sentry."

"But where do we look for him?"

“I have an idea. Follow me.” As Twilight starts to walk, she forgets that they were on the ceiling and falls, crashing down to the floor.

Skyla flies down to the floor unharmed and says "That looks like it would've hurt if I followed you."

Getting up, Twilight responds. "Yeah, just come on."


We cut to the Castle’s throne room. Skyla asks Twilight what the two are doing at that location. Twilight says that she remembers the bad guys saying that they hid the real Flash in the last place anyone would think of finding him. With a surge of dark magic, Twilight reveals the hidden door to the castle’s staircase. Flying up the spiral, they see Flash Sentry--the real one--imprisoned in a circle of dark crystals.

"Just as I suspected," says Twilight.

Flash notices Twilight’s voice and speaks up. "Twilight, is that you?"

"Well, sort of…” Twilight responds. “Anyway, we've come to get you out, now stand back." She then fires a magic beam at the dark crystals, but she only takes a chip off. “This is going to take something a little more powerful...” Twilight then builds up a lot of magic to forge a huge magic sphere and fires it at the crystals. The blast creates a large enough gap in the circle for Flash to escape.

Twilight then drops to her knees in exhaustion. “Are you OK?” Skyla asks Twilight.

"Yeah, I guess that just took a lot more out of me then I thought it would."

Flash hurries to Twilight and, taking one look at her, asks how she got so young.

Twilight responds. "To make a long story short, I'm another Twilight from the past of a parallel world." Flash looks confused. "It's not important, right now we have to get you to your wedding."

“Right,” Flash agrees. The three then fly out of the tower and head into the ballroom.



The wedding is taking place in the ballroom with the fake Flash as the groom, and with his servant as the best colt right by his side.

Queen Celestia speaks up. “If there is anypony who believes these two should not be wed, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”

The real Flash Sentry enters the room. “As a matter of fact… I object!” Cue surprised gasp.

The other Flash speaks up. "You? But... how did...?" Suddenly Twilight and Skyla land right beside the real Flash Sentry. "YOU!"

"Listen everypony, you've all been deceived!” Twilight explains. “That Flash Sentry is an impostor!"

"Yeah, we found the real Flash trapped in a crystal circle at the top of the tower!" Skyla adds.

"But if that's the real Flash,” Alternate Future Twilight speaks up, “then... who are you?"

Suddenly the fake Flash removes an invisible cloth out from his forehead, revealing an unicorn’s horn similar to that of King Sombra. The horn then fires a dark magic beam into the crystal chandelier, which then magnifies the dark magic beam and fires it in multiple directions all over the ballroom, hitting everypony in the room but the fake Flash, the traitorous servant and Alternate Future Twilight, imprisoning them all in hollow dark crystal-shaped domes.

Then the fake Flash lifts up a camouflage spell and makes it dissipate to reveal his true self: an unicorn colt who bears a strong resemblance to a younger King Sombra. With a round of evil laughter, he speaks up. "I am Prince Turbio, direct descendant of King Sombra. Over one thousand years ago, my ancestor was dealt a grave injustice. Then, when he returned just a few years ago, he was destroyed, thanks to the meddling of Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Now, after all these years, I shall avenge my family's legacy, by taking back the Crystal Empire! But first, I shall destroy you, Princess Twilight Sparkle!”

"That's what you think!" Alternate Future Twilight replies. The two then start battling.

Unfortunately for Twilight, her magic is strangely too weak to stop him. Plus, she still has her headaches.

"What's wrong, Twilight? Head still hurts?” Turbio speaks up. “No surprise there. Ever since I took Flash Sentry's place, I've been using a syphoning spell to drain you of your power, while amplifying my own. The more we've been together, the more of your power I've been syphoning.” Cue evil laughter. “It's funny, really. You were so caught up in your wedding planning that you didn't even notice a thing. Had it not been for your meddling other self, when it came time for me to kiss the bride, I would've completely drained you until you were reduced to a withered husk! But it doesn't matter now, I've still siphoned enough of your power to simply destroy you by force!” More evil laughter.

After that, Turbio fires a dark magical blast that knocks out Alternate Future Twilight.

"TWILIGHT!" Flash shouts. He then starts banging on the dome saying "We've got to get out of here!"

“Sorry, Flash… I’m still tired from freeing you from that crystal circle...” Suddenly Twilight starts fluctuating again. “I think I can use this to my advantage!” Twilight then steps right out of the crystal dome like a ghost. “Wow… I can’t believe that worked.”

Suddenly Turbio’s servant comes charging at Twilight yelling “No! You must not disturb the Prince!” He tries to grab the fluctuating Twilight, but he ends up passing right through her and hits his face on the crystal dome she just stepped out of. With his face sliding down the wall of the dome, he's out like a light.

Twilight then stops fluctuating and runs to help her other self.

Alternate Future Twilight is seen lying on the top of a dark crystal pillar at the mercy of Turbio on a higher dark crystal pillar. Turbio speaks up. "Give it up, Twilight Sparkle, you can not defeat me!"

As Turbio tries to blast Alternate Future Twilight, she is scooped in the arms of a flying Twilight. "But two of us can!"

Alternate Future Twilight starts to fly as well. She then looks at her other self, who simply nods. She nods back as well. The two then unite their magic beams and fire a magic beam at Turbio, who then fires a magic beam of his own at them.

When the two magic beams meet it would seem they are evenly matched.

"Go aunt Twilights, you can beat him!” Skyla shouts. Everypony else then starts chanting for the two Twilights. Their support gives them the strength to push back Turbio's magic beam.

Soon enough Turbio's horn starts cracking under the pressure. When the Twilights' magic beam gets right in his face, Turbio's horn shatters and the Twilights' magic beam hits him, turning his own power against him in a flash of light.

All of the crystal domes everyone was sealed in then shatter, freeing everypony. All of the dark crystal pillars shatter as well.

Prince Turbio falls to the floor, but in that flash of magic he himself wound up sealed inside a solid see-through dark crystal. He's no longer able to move his body or talk, but he can still move his eyes around.

The two Twilights then fall to the floor from exhaustion. Flash and Skyla run in to check on them.

“Are you alright, aunt Twilight?” Skyla asks Twilight.

“I’m fine, Skyla… just exhausted.”

“Are you OK too?” Flash asks the other Twilight.

“I’m fine too, Flash...”

Flash then hugs her. "Oh, Twilight... I was afraid I was going to lose you!"

"For a moment there, I thought so myself..."

The guards then arrest Turbio’s servant who has just woken up, taking him to the dungeon.

Queen Celestia then comes up to Flash and Alternate Future Twilight. “You two have a wedding to finish.”


The wedding went by smoothly. We are now in the crystal gardens for the after party. Alternate Future Twilight looks at Alternate Future Pinkie Pie and nods. Pinkie grins and runs towards a turntable, pulling out Vinyl Scratch from under it. “Let’s get this party started!”

She then throws two microphones to the two Twilights. “Shall we?” Twilight asks her other self.

“An oldie, but a goodie. Let’s do it.”

Twilight: Love is in bloom

Alternate Future Twilight: Love is in bloom

Both: A beautiful bride

A handsome groom

Twilight: Two hearts

Alternate Future Twilight: Becoming one

Both: A bond

That can not be undone

Love is in bloom

A beautiful bride

A handsome groom

I said, love is in bloom

You’re starting a life

And making room for us

Twilight: Your special day

Alternate Future Twilight: (It’s your special day)

Twilight: We celebrate now,

The pony way

Alternate Future Twilight: Your friends

Are all right here

Both: Won’t let

These moments disappear

Because love is in bloom

A beautiful bride

A handsome groom

I said, love is in bloom

You’re starting a life

And making room for us

Once the song ended, everypony cheers for the two Twilights. Flash speaks up to the mainstream Twilight. “Twilight, none of this would have been possible without your help.”

“It was very fortunate that you showed up when you did,” says Alternate Future Twilight.

As Twilight accepts their praise, suddenly a black hole opens just a few feet above Twilight’s head. Everypony feels confused, but none more so than Twilight.

As she starts rising towards the black hole, she says "Huh... I guess it's finally time for me to go home."

Skyla disappointingly says "Awww... do you have to leave now? We were having such a great time together!"

"Sorry, Skyla, but I have to go. My friends back home need me. But I want you to know: if the Shining Armour and Cadance of my world ever have a daughter of their own, I hope she turns out to be as great a niece as you are."

“Well, just remember one thing, Twilight,” Alternate Future Twilight says, “if the Flash Sentry of your world is anything like my Flash Sentry, then trust me: he's a very good catch."

"I'll keep that in miiiiii-", Twilight is then sucked through the black hole real fast, which then seals shut behind her.