• Published 20th Jul 2014
  • 1,396 Views, 17 Comments

Doctor Whooves 2 - Draconaquest



When The Doctor takes Twilight back in time, they encounter Star Swirl the Bearded. OH! And a Weeping Angel.

  • ...
3
 17
 1,396

Stuck

Upon arrival in the library, Twilight was awake and reading. “Welcome back. How was the visit with Rose? Oh she’s with you.”

“We have a tinny tiny problem.” The Doctor said. He pulled out a blueprint of the TARDIS control room. “It seems the TARDIS is unable to return home.”

“What do you mean?” Twilight asked.

“Think of it this way, there is this cable connecting our planet and yours that allowed us to come to Equestria.” The Doctor explained. “And it seems that that cable has snapped, leaving us stuck here. We can travel through time in this world, but we can’t go home.”

Rose didn’t know what to say, but The Doctor did. “With that in mind, I think we should go into Equestria’s past. I know the perfect time and place.”

“I would rather stay here.” Rose said.

The Doctor looked at her. “How come?”

“I just need some time to think.” Rose replied.

“All right.” The Doctor said. He turned to Twilight. “How about you Twilight? Want to go back in time?”

“Sure, why not?” Twilight replied.

“Great!” The Doctor exclaimed. He turned to Rose. “You sure you want to stay?”

“Yeah.” Rose replied.

“Okay, well you can stay here.” He looked at Twilight. “C’mon Twilight, to the TARDIS!”

He ran out the door followed by Twilight and entered the TARDIS door. He began to flip switches and press buttons. “What are you doing?” Twilight asked.

“Wibley Wobbly, Timey Whimey, stuff.” The Doctor said. Then the TARDIS began to make noise, the same noise Twilight had heard from the outside of the TARDIS. Then it began to shake, and vibrate. Then the Doctor shouted. “Geronimo!”