• Published 20th Jul 2014
  • 1,396 Views, 17 Comments

Doctor Whooves 2 - Draconaquest



When The Doctor takes Twilight back in time, they encounter Star Swirl the Bearded. OH! And a Weeping Angel.

  • ...
3
 17
 1,396

What to so next?

“So Twilight, are we going back to Ponyville?” The Doctor asked as the TARDIS began to enter the time vortex.

“Well, I would like to tell my friends about this, but I just don’t think there was enough to tell them.” Twilight replied.

“And why’s that?” The Doctor asked.

“Well, despite what happened, I really think that there’s more to see, and I don’t want to stop just yet.” Twilight said.

“Well what would you like to see?” The Doctor wondered.

“I don’t know.” Twilight said.

“Well, there’s the great constellation of Sondow, or the Caton Nebula.” The Doctor said. “Or would you like to see the future?”

Twilight thought for a moment. “I know where we can go!” She said.

“And where’s that?” The Doctor asked.

“Second star to the right and straight on till morning.” Twilight quoted.

“So basically, that way.” The Doctor said, pointed to his right.

Twilight laughed. “That way it is.” She said, pointing to the right. The Doctor smiled and pulled a lever on the TARDIS control panel. The adventure continued.

Comments ( 7 )

4728171 Most people wouldn't like you for speaking negatively, but i prefer it when people tell me whats wrong with my stories. It gives me input on things i can work on in the future. Say therefore, i say to you, thank you.:pinkiehappy:

FFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK.... ITS OVER

And why are the chapters so short?

5326060 I was suffering from writers block at the time.

6512394 Not as good as the sequels.

8566518
This story was written 3 years ago.

Login or register to comment