• Published 18th Jun 2014
  • 2,756 Views, 61 Comments

A Fool's resurrection - posponer



You, Minato Arisato, have met your friends and given your last goodbyes but, it wasn't the end. The dark hour still exists and only you can help the citizens fight against the darkness... But how?

  • ...
5
 61
 2,756

Prologue

The darkness inside you was defeated by your friends thus, you were able to have a conversation with them albeit one-sided, it was nice to see their faces once more. You rekindle the almost forgotten memories you threw away when you sacrificed yourself. Remembering the memories, emotions and trust with your team, your friends. The tears once again fell even though your form is that of a statue, the emotions were true. And it is with heavy heart and even heavier burden that you gave up your life and future for the lives and futures of your friends, and if fate so wields it. You will do so again. You chuckle in your mind as you slowly and silently drift away into nothingness, once again returning to a seal and nothing else.

"You have given your word. That the future that happens is because of your own choice and nothing else, But I regret to inform you that your services may once again be needed, and if so, will you once again take up the mantle and be a protector once more?"

You remember this voice, it was the very same voice that has pulled you in, that helped you to get stronger, the master of the velvet room, "Igor", you are not sure if that is even his name. You doubt that he lies to you but, he is shrouded in mystery and as such, nothing about this person can be surely true but if there's one thing you can be sure of its that regarding the darkness, as long as he told you then it's true. You want to help others, release them from their darkness but how? For as long as you know, you cannot move from this very spot. You are the seal that stops the darkness from getting through. You are what protects the world from sure death and destruction. How can you help?

"I understand your worries Master Minato, that I along with my previous master, now colleague have a plan, and who knows? If you succeed once more, you may not need to sacrifice yourself anymore... Ahhh but that is all in due time, for now, we seek answers, but act fast, your consciousness will soon fade once more."

He was right, you feel yourself slowly slipping away, but you still think to yourself, will everything be alright if you leave? Can you really trust their plan will work? You forget about these questions, though your face shows passiveness, inside, you are more than ready to take on whatever challenge awaits to help others in their plight. That darkness you once held, you don't want anyone else to feel it. You strengthen your resolve and gave them your answer.

"It seems you are ready? That is good. It is time for you to once again sign the contract and be the fool once more, will you once again accept full responsibility for your actions?"

You did as what was told and the procedure went smoothly, and as soon as he got a hold of the contract, a man with a mask came and lead you to somewhere.

"I hate to be the bringer of misfortune but, the powers and strengths that you have gathered here in this world will stay on this world only. Your wits, smarts and physical prowess earned by hardworking will however, go with you, but even then, things may not go according to plan."

All those power you got were going to be useless wherever you were going but, you are not afraid, you are ready to keep on going. You have seen the death of a friend, you will not let anyone else carry the burden of the darkness gained from grief. You will be fine. You hear the man beside you chuckle as you near a door of some sort.

"You are not afraid? That is good. For the very world you will go to will not be the same one right now. That world may change your form but will you be ready? They are what you can view as purity unblemished, let me warn you now. The world you will go to is a world of Fantasy and equines, those of the legendary dragons and unicorns that were once living in ours. Will you still be ready then? "

The world you are going to will be that of the same as those of the books given to you by Fuuka, one were magic and magical beings exist. That world will apparently change your form, but none of those issues matter. As long as you can help others. As long as you have that one thing that helped you from the start to the finish. Before all this, you wouldn't even bother. But now you are willing to help. Now you are ready. You nod.

"Indeed you are, but if I may ask, why and how are you ready? Is it perhaps because of what you have right now? If so, will you tell me what it is before you go?"

You feel as if he already knows what it is, but you decide to humor him and yourself by telling him directly what it is that gives you courage and hope. You open your mouth and yell.

"PERSONA!"

A bright light then shone from the door and your consciousness soon is no more.

However unbeknownst to you, in the land where you are now headed to, appears a very dark, creepy and dangerous tower. And a lone figures far away looks at the tower with both awe and fear as it cowers from the phenomenon.

"W... What happened?! The water changed into blood, the moon turned green... And the tower of evil appeared... What could this possibly mean Princess?!" Worry and distraught carrying over the voice, as it searches for comfort

"I do not know Twilight Sparkle, but this may very well be... The biggest problem Equestria may face." As the princess tried to soothe the figure named Twilight, it should appear that she herself was also worried

"The appearance of Tartarus..."

Author's Note:

Well, here's my first 2nd person POV fanfic... Using one of my very own favorite games... Persona 3... Hope you guys and girls like it.