• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 2,683 Views, 241 Comments

Dark Souls:the descent into friendship - star dust pony



I am a undead,im not sure how i got here,who braught me here or what this this place is...but even my strange dreams...they leave me smiling compared to what i feel is ahead of me

  • ...
37
 241
 2,683

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 21:recovering (WARNING:no yet filtered through editor and is also a short chapter)

Author's Note:

sorry for the short chapter,i woke up late so i had to rush

I opened my eyes with a groan as the water in my eyes leaked from the pain. "Sir Sparks? are thou alright?" I could recognize that way of speech anywhere at this point, Princess Luna is the only one who talked like that.

I felt around for my surroundings "Ugggghhhhhh where am I?" To be honest I couldn't see shit from the pain but I defiantly felt something.

"Uhhh we could tell thou if you let go of our mouth." huh?

I looked up and forced my eyes open and saw that what i was grabbing was Luna's muzzle and i was on her back. "Oh dear, im sorry." I got off and dusted myself off and saw I was back in pony ville.

"Aaahhh its good to see you again, friend." I turned to see Solarie had joined us, I smiled at him and nodded as Twilight stepped forward.

"So I guess your alright since you seem like you can move without much pain?" Oh ho ho she has never been so wrong.

"Actually, I am in a excruciatingly awful amount of pain and i feel like screaming...Princess Celestia, may I pleas scream?" Celestia slowly nodded and it was almost a relief to scream out all my pain and all down but I think it was worse than I thought since some trees fell down and Solaire fell flat on his ass.

Once i was done I was on the floor silently swearing to myself as I gripped my arm and princess Luna's ears folded back in slight shame. "W-we are sorry for causing you this much pain sir Sparks."

"I-its fine princess, I'v been through worse, besides you weren't you." I hissed out as I rolled on the ground.

"See? told ya he can't-." Whoever that was got interrupted by Solaire throwing a lighting spear towards him before starting to chaise him with a sword.

"GET YOUR UN WORTHY ASS BACK HERE SO I CAN WHOOP IT YOU UNGRATEFUL SCUM!!!!" By the sun I love having him as a brother.

Celestia used her magic to put me back on my feet. "T-thank you princess."

"Is their a faster way for you to recover?" The sun princess looked genuinely concerned.

I slowly nodded as I took out my talisman, this old thing saved me more than once, as I kneeld and a shimmer came from my body as I felt myself slowly healing with warmth, it wasn't fast but still felt good. "Ahhhh that a reli-."

Boom...boom....boom...boom

...That doesn't sound good.

PreviousChapters Next