• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 2,683 Views, 241 Comments

Dark Souls:the descent into friendship - star dust pony



I am a undead,im not sure how i got here,who braught me here or what this this place is...but even my strange dreams...they leave me smiling compared to what i feel is ahead of me

  • ...
37
 241
 2,683

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 15:a party for me...IS STILL GOING ON?!?! (WARNING:not yet filtered through editor)

I found Celestia looking down at me, I'm not sure whether or not she was angry at me...she had a complete blank face. "Uhhhh...hello Celestia." I gulped out...ooohhh this will be painful.

"Hello knight Sparks." She still ha no emotion or if not that then she is she was really good at hiding it. "What were you doing with my dear sister Luna?"...Bollocks...

"Nothing much...we just fell asleep in the same bed...and you know she and I didn't do anything because well....i'd have to take my armor off you know." I tried to chuckle but only let out a gulp as Celestia looked at Luna.

"Sister pleas, thy knight did no wrong to us." Luna got up from the bed and praise the sun she is standing up for me or i'd be dead.

Celestia seemed to smile a bit. "Very well Luna, if you believe him to have done nothing then I shall believe so too...but were still going to have a talk later." Celestia took her sister under her wing as they walked away, leaving me feeling relived that she did not decide to scorch me.

The pink pony from before bounced into the room. "Hey what are you doing in here?! Your party is outside silly."...ITS STILL GOING ON?!?

I sprinted outside seeing the sun went down and the party has not stopped or even toned down."...You have got to be fucking kidding me." I mumbled out under my breath, Taking a sigh to allow some air into my lungs.

I got up and began walking around again...how long has this party been going?

"Hello." I looked down to see a mint green pony with a...sheesh...crazed look in her eyes as she starred at me. "Heheh...heh heh heh...a-are those...hands?" Her eyes were sparkling now as she brought her face closer to my hands.

"U-uhhhh yes?" She began reaching for my hands.

"C-can I touch them?...heheh...hehehehhe."...I NEED AN ADULT!!! wait I am a adult...I NEED ANOTHER ADULT THAT KNOWS HOW PONIES WORK!!!!!

"How about no and BYE!!!" I booked it away from her as she chased me...with an ax...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PONY?!?!

"HANDS!!!!!!!" She leaped at me while i was pressed up on a tree but then she stopped. "NNNNOOOO BON BON I NEED HANDS!!!!!"

I praised the sun for the one she calls 'bon bon' "Damn it Lyra, I knew I should have made you stay in your room...now not only are you going to brag that your right but your going to kill the poor thing." Bon bon dragged 'Lyra' away to what i assume is their house.

I fell to my knees as I sighed and panted in relief. "Excuse me, are you quiet alright darling?" A elegant voice spoke to me as I looked up seeing a rather pretty unicorn with a wonderful mane.

"Yes...I'm quiet fine, Thank you...my name is sparks." I decided to tell her my name right off the bat instead of waiting and this seemed to make her smile.

"I am Rarity, Pleasure to meet you." She extended a hoof and I took it and did a hand/hoof shake.

"Pleasure to meet you as well." She seemed rather polite so I would do the same, I got up and dusted myself off...and felt...a hand...touch my shoulder.

"Why do you look so afra-." Rarity froze with me...I didn't want to look behind me...but I have to.

Author's Note:

TWO CLIFF HANGERS IN ONE DAY

PreviousChapters Next