• Published 12th Jun 2014
  • 960 Views, 26 Comments

The Missing portal to Equestria (Completly rewritten) - Electric Radiation



two humans find a mysterious object at their military base which makes them have to flee, where do they go?

  • ...
8
 26
 960

chapter 4

Chapter 4.


(Wesker)

As I left Twilight's house and headed back towards the castle, I wondered how Chris held being on his own. It was still early and some ponies were already moving outside. I got a few stares, but I was finally getting used to it.

Approaching the guards in the front of the castle.

"Morning," and walked past them, as I made my way up the steps of the castle.

As I walked into the castle, everything was surprisingly quiet....
"Too quiet."
I looked around, ...there was no one around.

"I bet that Luna is toying with me or something."
A pony finally appeared down the hallway walking towards me. When they are in armor, they all look alike so I had no clue which one was coming towards me. I continued to walk forwards down the hall past the guard. After 10 minutes and turning down multiple passages, I assumed that I was lost, until I made it to the gardens behind the castle.
"Wow I found my way out of the castle.... I really need a map of this place."

I sat under one of the trees until somepony that would be looking for me would eventually find me, putting my sunglasses on and just sat there for at least two hours give or take, because I must of dosed off.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Chris," asked Luna. "Have you seen Wesker any? I saw him enter the castle but only one guard saw him, and said that he looked lost. Now its been almost three hours and we cannot find him anywhere."

"Luna, Wesker can't just disappear in to thin air..."

Twilight walked in behind Chris and Luna slowly not to grab their attention just yet.

"BOO"
Chris's eyes went wide with shock, turned around after feeling for his knife but realized that they had to give their weapons over. Luna epped and was hovering in the air.

"Twilight, please don't do that....."Chris said. Luna was laughing as she went back to the ground.
"That was good, Twilight." Luna said cheerful.

"Luna, Chris, have any of you guys seen Wesker? Armor told me that he had headed back to the castle..."

"Wait, did something happen between you two?" Luna asked, while giving her the eye.

" Yes Luna something did, and it feels good. Mom and dad got in an argument again but this time it was about Wesker.. Mom wanted me to stay away from him while dad defended me. After I heard all of that for an hour, I left and hid. Armor apparently got fed up with the two and told them to shut it..."

Luna gasped, "so is Wesker your special somepony?"

Twilight blushed, "Yep, it was him after my brother found me. He was able to get me out of my hiding place, I was so miserable because of my mother... I still love her though. So where is he hiding now?"

"Well, Twilight we were looking for him actually, we saw him enter the castle a few hours ago but no one has seen him since.... we think he is lost in here somewhere. "

"HE is lost in here..... oh my, now its time for hide and seek. "

Chris stuck his head out the window. "I win, he's under that tree over there."

"Awww pony fiddle," Twilight said. She stuck her head above Chris's seeing Wesker asleep under the tree.

"Well, Chris, this explains why no one found him..." Luna said. "No one goes in the gardens this early in the morning."
Twilight used her transportation spell and landed next to Wesker who looked asleep leaning against one of the trees. She laid next to him and laid her head against his chest ,nuzzling him.
"Wesker, I love you, and I hope you love me as much as love you." I looked into his sleeping eyes. O_O

"I love you too, Twilight," raising his sunglasses to his forehead and putting his arms around her. Chris and Luna saw this by looking out the same window.

..."Wesker, I know this is sudden and all but would you ever consider having foals?" Twilight blushed a bit. Wesker took a few seconds to answer.

I looked confused for a second, bestiality? ..... well..... after weighing the odds of ever seeing a female human again ... "Sure Twilight." I felt a strange invisible wave hit me and it felt like someone else was in my head with me. She gasped and hugged him tightly not letting go for a few minutes. I could feel her heart beat as she hugged me. Her fur felt so soft and amazing. I started to laugh a little, "what is your mom going to think... about us?"

"I don't care what she thinks, I have you right now and as long as we are happy we will be ok." I kissed his cheek. "Well lets go, and have fun today, first we need to check in with Celestia. I also want to ask her something personal ... "
"Ok, " she got off me, and I got off the ground and we proceeded to where Celestia was. She was sitting in her throne room.

We came in, Twilight had used her magic to move my arm over her shoulder as we walked. She bowed first, and I bowed slightly after her.

"Morning you two," Celestia said.
"Morning Princess Celestia, "Twilight said "Wesker could you leave me and Celestia for a few moments please?"

"Sure," he said and left the two alone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"So Twilight, you would like to show your alicorn side to them both?" Celestia asked.
"Yes, princess... also I admitted to him about how I feel about him... and I found he is the same with me." I put a smile on. " I already know my mom is against me liking him, but my heart tells me to stay with Wesker... is this morally right?"

"My dear Twilight, you do as you feel, remember how Cadences parents thought of her dating your brother? They hated him, but Cadence chose to follow her heart. I believe you should follow your heart. What is it telling you right now?"
"My heart is telling me that I need to get my future husband over here," smiling peacefully. I undid the spell that hid my wings from everyone. "Wesker, please come over here."
I walked back over to where they stood. I noticed that there was something different with Twilight. ... ...
"You have wings... so you're like Celestia and Luna."

"Yes Wesker, I am an Alicorn. Also Celestia, would you perform our wedding ceremony in four months?"
"Wedding.... Twilight, you mean..." I was shocked and confused at the same time.

"Yes Wesker, I want to become your wife." Wesker was still in shock as Twilight said that. I walked over to Wesker and kissed him on his lips.

"Well, congratulations Wesker, Twilight, in getting engaged, may your first rut seal the bond."

Twilight took Wesker's hand with her magic and escorted him out of the throne room, smiling. I took him to my room inside the castle which had its own private library.

"This is my personal room here at the castle Wesker." I used my magic to close the door and used a spell that allowed no one in the castle to hear anything inside the room. "So Wesker, what do you think?"

"Well it reminds me of being back at your house." I walked around her room, I still had Celestia's last few words running through my head over and over. "Umm Twilight, what did Celestia mean by what she last said?"

She blushed, "well..." saw him smile a little. "Hey, your evil, trying to make me explain." I pushed him on the bed and laid next to him, so that my face looked faced his. Kissed him and put my hoof around him. "Just four months to plan a wedding, for you and me. I can't wait." She gave Wesker a sultry look, " So when do you want to do it? "

I looked at her, "Are you sure you want to do this? "

"Yes Wesker, I want us to seal the bond now, so we can be together forever." I moved my tail out of the way to let him know that I was being serious.
The same mysterious wave hit me again causing me to feel sort of strange, I didn't tell her about it. "Ok, you win sweetie, but we have to shower first, I'll clean you nice and well, and we will seal the bond." She smiled and agreed.

We went into her bathroom which was quite large. I turned the water on in the shower. As I got everything ready, Twilight had started trying to take off my clothes but had a hard time after removing my shirt and gave up on the rest which was just belt holding my pants on.
( I got hit by the mysterious wave a third time and this time I realized that I was outside of my body and my body continued with Twilight.....) "SHIT"

After I took them off for her, I led her into the warm shower, grabbing the shampoo which had a lavender smell. I covered her in the shampoo and lathered her up. She moaned as cleaned and rinsed her wings and her belly. When I filly got to her flanks I saw that she was dripping wet already. I ran my finger against her unbroken slit.

"Wesker...."

Slowly moving my finger on her slit up and down and eventually put it inside her.

"Please, Wesker, lets go to the bed already.... I want you now!!"

I rinsed her and dried her off. She laid on the bed with her rear in the air, exposing everything to me. It was beautiful. I got on the bed and stuck my finger in her marehood, causing her to moan in delight, I took my hand out and stuck my head close, so I could eat her out..... She tasted amazing, after a few minutes of teasing her. She used her magic on me and forced me on my back my member was already hard and as she saw it she sat down on it.
(WESKER) "THATS NOT ME!!!! GET ME BACK INTO MY OWN BODY." I am going to have to talk to someone about this because , watching like this is not right.)
"Wesker, we are doing it." She started to slide up and down on his member. "This feels great," her breathing became fast paced.

"Twilight you feel amazing." She was very tight, a virgin perhaps. ...... "Twilight, I'm about to ....."

"Please keep it in," as she cried in pleasure. Just as she said it, Wesker shot his seed inside of her. "The bond has been sealed." She got off Wesker, he put some new clothes on and laid back down with his newly engaged fiancé. I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep on her pillow, pulled the sheets over her and tucked her in. After I got ourselves clean, I laid next to Twilight, and feel asleep.
(Wesker,- Blacked out)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

(Chris and Luna)
"So Luna, ever since I started staying with Fluttershy.... we've been getting closer."

"How are thou getting closer?"

"Well, she tells me that my body doesn't produce enough heat, so lately she's been making me sleep with her... she's really warm."

"Sounds to me like Fluttershy might have a small crush on you," Luna said cheerfully.

"You really think I would even stand a chance with her?"

"Yes, Chris, you are a kind pon.. person. I see no reason and apparently she's already trying to take good care of you. Besides there are very few stallions in Ponyville."

Chris gave Luna a hug, luckily they were about the same size. They headed their separate ways, they had both things to do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(Back in Ponyville)

"Fluttershy, calm down, I'm sure Chris is ok," Rainbow Dash said.

"But he could be in the dungeon, or have a splinter," she kept ranting along.

"Dear Fluttershy, what do you see in him anyways." Rarity asked. " I just see him, I know Twilight had already taken a liking to Wesker. She told me how she used to watch him while he slept."
Applejack raised her head. "She did what now? Rarity I am sorry, but I don't believe you. To be honest, I don't think Twilight will ever find a stallion of her own if she is always in her books."

Fluttershy was clinging to Angel, her bunny. While her friends talked amongst themselves Fluttershy went back to her home and laid on her bed. Angel jumped around the bed making funny faces trying to cheer up his friend.
"Aw thank you Angel, I really needed that." I gave the bunny a hug and we went back outside and worked in the garden.




(Back with the rest of the gang)

"Look you guys, we should be ashamed of ourselves, trying to meddle with our friends private life..." Applejack muttered.
Pinkie Pie's mane flattened as everyone else started to understand the situation. Then Pinkie realized that Fluttershy was gone.

"Hey where did Fluttershy go?"

"No idea, reckon she went home?" Applejack asked?"

"No idea darling," Rarity said.


_____________________________________________________________________________________
(Wesker)

(The foreign entity left Wesker)
"Woa that was some dream...." I looked around ..... ...... .... "Shit this wasn't a dream... ...." I needed to get some fresh air. Just as I stepped out of the room, Celestia was standing right there and almost scared me out of my skin. "Celestia please don't scare me like that...."

"I'm sorry, but I need your help with a little problem in the Everfree forest. Chris is already to go, please head to the armory and grab your gear." She left after that.

.... .... "Ok....." I headed down to the armory and met Chris who was all geared up.

"Man Wesker you look pale as a ghost, something wrong?"

"Man I don't know anymore..." I started to put on my armor and grabbed my M-60E. "Chris I hope there is a way back home.... part of me fits in here and the other doesn't."

"Yea man, I know the feeling. I miss meat, hamburgers, steak, even pork... and I hate pork."

"So did Celestia give you any directions to get to this forest and what are we supposed to do?"

"I guess we are walking and also no idea ....... oh well. Maybe we can find answers to all our questions."

"Oh how I am impressed by your optimism. Lets just get this over with Chris."

They left the castle and Canterlot. They made their way to the forest but with no real orders they had no idea what they were against or where they should be...They were lost.

Six hours later, ".... I'm pissed Chris, we are fricken lost!!!!!!"

"Eh figures, I'm also pissed."

_____________________________________________________________________________________
(Celestia, Luna, and Twilight)

"Like I said I told them to head into the Everfree forest..... Oh oh my .... my bad." Celestia said.

"What do you mean by my bad? Sister?"

"Lets say I just told them to go to the Everfree forest and didn't tell them what they are facing against.. nor any details....." She smiled a little.

"YOU SENT MY WESKER IN THERE WITH NO INTEL... We don't even know if their weapons are effective or not." Twilight was freaking out to the news that her future husband was lost in the woods.

"Twilight breathe ," Luna said, giving her sister a pissed off glance. "Sister I don't believe how you could just do something like this without even consulting me. What are they facing anyway? Where are they supposed to be heading?"

"There have been numerous reports of Changelings around the Ring of Symbols..."

"That old circular rock? It has never worked and never will, why bother ......." I held Twilight under my wing, "That's good Twilight, continue breathing." Looked back at Celestia, "Please tell me you at least sent a few of the Royal Guards with them?"

... ... ...


"I swear sister, you're supposed to be the smart one. We need to find them NOW!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________
(Chris and Wesker)

"Hey Wesker, why could we not stop off at Ponyville first and grab the hummer?"

"Didn't think about it until you mentioned it, but it's too late to turn back now. Because we are lost and we have no map..... Man I wished we at least had a map." Sat down under a random oak tree. "Remind me to shoot Celestia in her leg whenever we get back."

"I'm with you on that one."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The two traveled four days through the forest, hungry, tired. It was on their fifth day of walking that they got off course when they ended up in Ponyville..... They cursed and swore but they grabbed the Hummer and headed down a path that was well traveled.

Celestia had sent the Royal Guards to look for Wesker and Chris. Everyone started to worry by day five until Spike wrote to Twilight about that metal object thing parked in front of the house was gone. Once they found out the two were alive they were filled with joy, especially Twilight.

On the seventh day, Wesker and Chris pulled up to a small outpost and stepped out, just as three guards approached.

"Are you Sir Wesker and Chris?"

"Yea that's us... We are lost, Celestia told us to go somewhere but never told us where we go once we arrived in the forest.... Also, how did you know who we are?"
"Celestia told us you were coming to help with the Changeling problem."

The two men looked at each other, "What is a changeling," they said in unison.
"They are the creatures that can take one's form and use them to infiltrate, but they can only stay in one's form for only a brief time," the guard said. "Celestia also mentioned that your weapons might be effective against them."

"Well, I haven't seen anything not get killed with these weapons so far." Wesker said proudly.

"Yeah," Chris said. "So where are these Changelings at?"

"They are by the Ring of symbols...that way," the guard pointed east.

"Ok thanks," Chris said and the men got into the hummer and followed a very old path that was need in some major upkeep.

Twenty minutes later.

"Wesker are you seeing what I am seeing?"

"Yes Chris I see it too, they have a Stargate...." I looked at Chris, "We can go home now," I said happily.

"Oh that, I was talking about the flying pony insects things that the guard was explaining to us." He pointed at the things that were hovering in front of them.

"Ah shit, ...." I hit the brakes hard as the hummer skidded to a stop. "Chris get on the mounted gun, let's kick ass so that we can get home."

As Chris got out of the Hummer and climbed back and got on the mounted gun, pulling the action lever. I grabbed my rifle and strapped it to my back and grabbed my M-60e.

"Chris you ready?"

"Ready Wesker."

They waited till the enemy took notice of them and took their human forms and opened fire. The Changelings were horrified as they saw their comrades being killed like nothing in mere seconds.

The Changelings tried many different tactics, but nothing was effective, until they saw one weakness.

"Chris cover me, I have to reload." Chris made sure the enemy wouldn't gain a foothold while his comrade was reloading.

CLICK.... CLICK.....CLICK.....

"Wesker, I'm out, NOW COVER ME WHILE I LOAD ANOTHER AMMO BOX."
Wesker just got his weapon loaded just as Chris ran out.

"I got you," Boom boom boom I covered him till he was locked and ready, but just as he was ready, nothing stood in their path.

"Wesker, did we win?" Chris asked curiously.

The area was covered in blood and bullet casings. Wesker left his main weapon on the hood of the hummer and took out his .357 mag revolver and walked towards the Stargate.

"Thank god I loved watching SG1, it all paid off." I ran to the DHD and hit the buttons and pressed the middle round button activating it. "HOLY CRAP, Chris SG1 was actually real, not just a tv show!!!" I was about to run through it and then remembered about the shield that protected the gate. "Chris toss me the two way radio." I tried to get communication with the base but nothing worked until.

"Hello this is Stargate Command, General Hammond, Who am I speaking too?"

"Wesker, United States marines First class, Don't ask how I got here but I also have another Chris Redfield, marine Second Class. Sir we are low on ammo and haven't had a good meal in two weeks. Permission to come through?"

.... .... ... ... ... ... There was a silence for 20 minutes.

"Access granted, please enter and lower weapons."

"Sir, we have a Armed Hummer ..."

"Leave it ... "

Just as Wesker and Chris heard the access granted their eyes widened. Little did Chris know that a Changeling survivor just stabbed Wesker with its horn into his side. Causing massive bleeding.

"AHHH, GOD DAMMIT," I aimed my revolver and shot the changeling in the head. The pain was unimaginable. "Chris, ..." He saw me holding my side.

"Oh no, you are not dying on my watch with what we have been through." I grabbed the guns and threw them into the portal and helped Wesker up and we walked through the portal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
(Earth , SGC)
(Chris)

"I need a medic!!! I noticed that we were on a metal railing as about 20 armed guards had their weapons pointed at us. ... "Please don't shoot , Wesker was just stabbed, he needs help!!!"

Four medics came through a steel door and loaded Wesker on a gurney and took him off just after he said.

"Lock out those coordinates until I instruct otherwise." Wesker went unconscious.

A guard took Chris and escorted him to the infirmary. "Sorry standard protocol, stay here and wait for the doctor." The guard left Chris who sat on the medical bed.
The doctor came in and took some of Chris's blood for testing and left. Few minutes later General Hammond walked in, "Son how did you get to that planet?"

"Sir it happened just a two weeks ago. Me and Wesker , were at Fort Casey Tx."

"Wait Fort Casey, that base has been dead since a month ago after a chemical spill occurred and killed everyone, only two people were reported missing."
"Can't be after a meteor fell and Wesker recovered it and then when the whole base started chasing us in the shooting range. After that, I remember a flash and boom we weren't in Texas anymore..." My stomach started to growl, "Sorry we haven't been able to get a decent meal in two weeks.... no meats, just fruits and veggies.... OH how I am sick of lettuce."

"So tell me about the inhabitants, are they friendly?"

I handed a camera to Hammond, and he looked at them.

"Where are all the humans? These are just all of ponies....."

"There are no humans there, and its just ponies, unicorns, Pegasus and two alicorns.... Yea I know it sounds like I am insane, but I'm telling you the honest truth. Just ask Wesker." I looked around, "I'm not going to answer any more questions till Wesker is back on his feet or at least patched up..."

"I understand, you two went through hell, and were lucky just to be able to make it back home. You are free, and I'm sure Daniel Jackson would like to ask you a few questions. But go to the mess hall first and get something to eat, you do looked starved. I'll have a guard escort you around until you can find your way around here."

"Thanks."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(Shining Armor and squad of Royal Guards)

Shining Armor was supposed to go back up to the Crystal Empire, but it got canceled when the princesses called him to go and help The humans deal with the infestation of the Changelings. But when they arrived, they saw dead Changelings everywhere. The Hummer was dead, and the ring was still activated.

"Guards they activated the Ring of Symbols. You guys go back and report this to the princesses, I'm going in to find them." I ran through the portal just mere seconds before portal closed.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the delay... I would like your opinions there are a few ways I can go along with this story but I was thinking on having a some input from you guys first.

Hope to get chapter five complete in a few days and posted on here.

Have a good day!!! and ENJOY!!!!

Special thanks for my editor Archsage for helping me edit.