• Published 16th Jun 2014
  • 2,500 Views, 16 Comments

Keep Your Foals Close, And Your Foalized Friend Even Closer - Shadowmane PX-41



Dash was just turned into a foal after attempting to perform the Triad Drive solo. The result, is mildly confusing to her foals and sad for Princess Twilight, but cute to everyone reading this. You asked for it.

  • ...
12
 16
 2,500

Foalish Pranking

Dash and Spitfire were giggling gleefully when their latest prank had come to fruition. Spike had been tarred and feathered now. He did not look amused as he watched the two pegasus foals laughing happily.

"Hehe. Wow, I nevew knew how much fun pwanking could be." Spitfire smiled as she and Dash ran off towards another area in the room to spring another prank on Spike.

"Yeah, it's weawwy fun. Bewieve me, I know." Dashie smiled and set up another prank for Spike to fall into.

"Alright then, you two wanna go with me, do ya?" Spike was calling the two mischievous foals out. They had just placed a bucket on top of the door , positioning it so that Spike would get soaked when he opened the door. "I know you two can't keep this up forever."

"We'we hewe!" They called out together, smirking as the door began to open. Spike charged in and then got soaked by Spitfire and Dash's prank. The two foals then exchanged fits of laughter, their bellies pointing upwards to the ceiling as they chuckled.

"Oh, Spike. Yoo look a little wet." Spitfire laughed as a bored-looking Spike pulled the bucket off of his head. "Oh, please dun buwn us, Spike. Please have mewcy on us." She giggled, knowing water could completely render dragon's fire completely worthless.

"It's not funny, you two." Spike said as he threw the bucket into a corner, his wet scales drooping down his head.

"You'we wight. It's hiwawious!!!" Rainbow Dash said as she crawled down to level ground to meet up with Spitfire and the soaked Spike. "At weast ta us it is."

"Well, I tink you'we towtuwing poow Spike hewe." Fleetfoot flew over to the soaked Spike and threw her hooves around him to act as a kind of shield for him. "Don't yoo two tink you've dun enough?"

"Come off it, Fleetfoot." Spitfire attempted to move her out of the way, but saw that the aqua pegasus would not budge. "Will... yoo... just... MOVE?!"

"Noooo!" Fleetfoot's stance was firm, she might have been one year old, but she was going to defend Spike, with all her energy.

"Fleetfoot, I like that you're standing up for me, but I can handle myself." Spike said as he moved away from Fleetfoot.

"But Spike, you look like Dashie and Spitfiwe have sent yoo thwough Tawtawus and back." Fleetfoot said to him with concern in her puppy-dog foal eyes.

"Don't worry, I can handle it." Spike smiled and showed confidence as he carried Fleetfoot over to a nearby playpen where Soarin was playing with a few toys.

He then looked around for Dashie and Spitfire, but then grew concerned when he couldn't find them anywhere. He started to look worried, his pupils shrinking like they usually do in a state of panic. At first, he was worried that the two had flown outside to see what they could see as free foals, then he looked at the windows and saw they were closed.

He sighed, then the foals sprung their move. The two were holding a rope, and were hidden in concealed locations, so Spike couldn't see them. They pulled hard, as Spike began to walk up past the rope, causing him to trip up and fall on his face.

"How unoriginal." Spike sighed as he pulled himself up and watched the foals laughing.

"Siwwy Spike. We'we onwy getting stawted." She smirked and let go of the rope, causing it to disappear into Spitfire's hiding spot and then fly up.

The rope moved around quite wildly above Spike's head, causing many things to ambush Spike. He was hit by a few spring-loaded boxing gloves, each one causing him to stumble backwards. Then, he fell backwards into glue, causing him to shriek in pain as he got back up, running around like a chicken on fire.

"I SHOULD HAVE NEVER APPROVED THAT NEW SECURITY SYSTEM!!!" He screamed as he began falling prey into every one of the foals' devious devices. Finally, after being feathered some more, having a few more diapers being stuck onto him, and stripped of all his dignity, he was finally underneath an anvil on a rope. "Oh crap..."

Fleetfoot and Soarin saw everything and winced in fear as they saw Spike being smashed by the anvil. They flew out and maneuvered towards Spitfire and Dashie, who at this point were completely lost in laughter as they rolled around and giggled at Spike's misery at the top of their voices.

"Now look at wat yoo two did!" Fleetfoot began to scold them, causing them to calm down a little bit and look and the aqua pegasus foal, who clearly had fury in her eyes. "Poow Spike, hewe, let me take yoo away fwom these meanies."

She pulled Spike out of the wreckage and helped him walk over to his bed. Spike, who was really bruised and messed up after that simply flopped down onto his bed and breathed, in slight bursts.

It was at this point that Twilight came in, seeing the result of Spitfire and Dash's prank. She looked surprised at the start, and then a little angry that her room had been damaged.

"What in the name of Discord happened here?!" Twilight yelled to herself, hoping that someone would respond. She then looked at Spike's bed where she saw the feathered, diapered and bruised dragon resting, his breathing very shallow.

"Spike! What happened here?" Twilight cradled the baby dragon in her aura, removing all the feathers and extra diapers from his.

"Please... No... More... Security... Systems..." Spike fainted, causing Twilight to tuck him in for a well-deserved rest.

"Who did this?!" Twilight lined up the four foals and dropped them onto the bed. "Don't make your punishment any harder than it needs to be!"

"Mama! Spitfiwe and Dashie did dis!" Fleetfoot yelled, raising her hooves up and placing all of the blame on the tow of them. "And I know dis because me and Soawin saw all of it!"

"Dat's wight!" Soarin said, allying himself with the voice of mercy and justice that belonged to Fleetfoot. "Dey've been pulling pwanks on poow Spike since yoo left!"

Twilight shot death glares at the two pranksters, causing them to recoil in fear. "Do you think this is funny? You could have killed him!" She began to hurt the foals in their most weakest point; Guilt.

The two foals looked at Spike and then felt concerned. They finally realized, their pranks were hurting Spike, not providing them with amusement.

"Wat have we done, Wainbow?" Spitfire began to shed a tear as she watched the damaged dragon breathe slowly. She turned to Twilight and looked up at her with apologetic eyes.

"We'we sowwy, Mama." The two pegasi sobbed as they looked up at Twilight, begging for forgiveness. "We didn't mean ta huwt Spike, only ta play wid him."

"Well, I'm glad that you two apologized, but I still have to punish you." Twilight pulled the two over to another side of the bed and removed their diapers with her magic. "Forgive me, but it's the laws of being a parent."

She then brought her hoof down on both of their bare flanks with sheer force, causing the two pegasi to yelp in pain. They thought it would only be one spank that they would receive, but they counted 29 more spanks after the first one before they had their diapers re-fitted.

Twilight brought the two foals up to her face and could see that they were sobbing, tears rolling down their cheeks and on to the floor below. She placed some pacifiers into their mouths to calm them down a little, but not enough to stop all of the tears from coming.

"I know it's something unbearable, girls, especially for foals at your age. But it's the law for parents to spank their children if they misbehave." Twilight said to them, in an explanatory, yet, calm tone. "Now I think you two need some time to forget this whole affair."

Twilight levitated Dashie into her crib, and Spitfire into hers. She wrapped the two ponies in some nice snug blankets before laying them down on the cribs and tucking them in. She kissed the two of them and began to sing a lullaby to them both.

Don't you despair, my angels of the air.
It's not the time for me to disappear
You, just need to sleep tight.
Let, me light up your night.
Soon, you'll arise, and things will be so nice.
As I'll be here to cherish all you do.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This lullaby caused the two pegasi to drift off, peacefully. Their movements were completely non-existant as their dreams began to relax them both. Twilight smiled and walked over to Fleetfoot and Soarin, carrying them both up in her aura and taking them downstairs.

She shut the door quietly, so that the two sleeping foals had time to sleep, but not before she carried Spike's bed out with her, so that he wouldn't have to sleep in fear.

"We need to give your sisters time to sleep," Twilight said as she carried the two into the basements of the Golden Oaks Library and over to a nearby door. "So I'm gonna put you two into a special playroom for the time being, until our little devils wake from their sleep. Okay?

"Otay, Mama." Fleetfoot and Soarin smiled as Twilight opened the door.

The foals were completely awestruck with what they saw. There was a multicoloured and completely padded room for them to run around and play in. There were enough toys and blocks in here for it to almost count as a day-care centre. The two foals saw the room was coloured with four different colours. One was white, for Soarin, the other was yellow, for Spitfire, and the two blue ones at each side were no doubt for Dashie and Fleetfoot. And if that wasn't enough of a dead giveaway, the ceilings had also been painted the colours of their hairs, so they could tell.

Before the two could even begin, though. Twilight pulled out some special foalish uniforms for the two of them. They both looked like silver scuba suits without the helmet, metal collar, scuba tanks and flippers. There were some special glittery lines for the collars, cuffs, and down the centre. And there was a special rainbow patch with the words "Foalish Fun Time Club Member ___" on the left side of each costume with each foal's name on the lines.

"You two are now part of the Foalish Fun Time Club!" Twilight smiled as she dressed the two pegasus foals in the silver onesies before setting them down on the floor. "Your mission is to play and pretend, no matter how boring things seem. Are you two up for the task?" Twilight smiled as she asked.

"Yes, Mama!" The two foals exclaimed before they ran off into the multicoloured padded room to play and have fun in. They began to find some stuffed animals to cuddle and play with a few of the toys they could find.

"I also have some costumes for Spitfire and Rainbow Dash, but after seeing what happened today, they're gonna have to earn them." Twilight said as she looked at the remaining two Foalish Fun Time Club suits in the closet. "They're gonna have to really earn my trust back to be part of the club."

Author's Note:

My god, I'm sorry for leaving this to gather up some dust. I'd just been needing to get out of school for a while now. And now that I am COMPLETELY finished with School FOREVER (Next year I still technically go to Walnuts, but it's gonna be workplace preparation.) I thought the first order of business, would be to update Keep Your Foals Close, And Your Foalized Friend Even Closer.

So, our two voices of mercy are part of Twilight's new Foalish Fun Time Club, leaving Dashie and Spitfire to go through some training before they too can join up with Fleetfoot and Soarin.

In all honesty, I really didn't want to write Twilight spanking Spitfire and Dashie, but I kept hearing my mum snapping at William for all the crap he does in the house (William's the little shit as my mum calls him) So I couldn't think of anything else to write in its' place.

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and be sure to comment with CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms below or if you just want to talk to each other, you are welcome to do so.

Until next time, I'm Shadowmane PX-41, and as always. Have a nice day/sleep.