• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 571 Views, 88 Comments

Rise of the Creators - Paradox Theory



Whatever happend to Jason after he entered the Void?

  • ...
7
 88
 571

Prologue

My name is Jason Wright. I was a normal human once. I had a twin sister. A mother and father. And I was about to go out with the girl of my dreams, when a pony from the show my best friend watches teleports me to Equestria.

Not long after I'm there, I learn the only was to go back is to acquire a set of armor that can protect me in the Void. But, my sister was found by an evil being, known as an Angel. He used dark magic to poison her mind. And in the end, I had to choose her, or the universe.

But I found a compromise, if the spell used to seal the Void sucked all humans back to earth, then I could send her back.

I was about to find out that I couldn't be more wrong.


Paradox Theory presents. . .

Rise of the Creators


The Void.


Is the most boring thing in the universe.


After pulling my sister into the Void to save Equestria, I realized how much of an idiot I was.

Endless black, far as the eye can see. Somehow, I was able to see my body. Every once in a while I would move a hand in front of my face, and could see it perfectly.


Yep, still bored.


Still, why wasn't I dead yet? As soon as I entered the Void, my armor disappeared. The one thing that could survive long amounts of time in the Void.

As I drifted, (I think), I was picturing my friends. Twilight, who cast the very spell to stop the Void. Rage, who believed Utopia was coming, even as he died. Ditto, who had fled after finding out Chrysalis was alive. Razor was a griffon prince, who had searched for me after I jumped into that Kraken's mouth.

I shudder at that memory. Note to self, don't jump into a digestive tract. The other end isn't pretty.


I don't know how long I was out of it, but I suddenly screwed my eyes shut as bright green grass came into view.

Wait. . . grass?

Opening my eyes, I found myself in a garden. A statue garden. Strange, I thought the Void was empty. Perhaps I've left it?

"Oh, I assure you, you're still in the Void." A feminine voice cut through the silence.

I looked around and saw no one, "Who's there?" I called out, resting a hand on Excalibur's hilt.

Silence.

Sighing to myself, I began walking. Only five minutes passed when I realized that this wasn't a natural statue garden.

Thousands of different creatures were in stone. Lizard-men, Cat people, Angels, Centaurs, and many more.

Just where was I?

Then I saw a castle in the distance, it was far larger than anything I've seen. Even the Tower was small compared to it.

As I approached the castle, I noticed two Alicorns in a gazebo, facing away from one another. The stallion faced away from the gazebo center, protecting the mare. As I approached the mare, I saw grief on her face. In front of her was some sort of archway, mid-shatter.

What had happened here?

I turned back to the mare, and studied her. She reminded me of Luna, timid and cautious, but her eyes held Celestia's loving gaze. Were they, their- no. That's impossible.

I shook myself out of my stupor, to find I had my right hand on her cheek. I quickly retracted my hand.

I was hallucinating, nothing more.

I turned back to the castle, and began to walk away.

CRACK!

I spun around to find the statue gone, and in it's place was an Alicorn mare, her coat was white like Celestia's, but her mane was similar to Luna's, shimmering with stars. But while Luna's was blue, this Alicorn had black hair. It looked like she had the universe in her mane.

""Jason?!" She exclaimed, "You survived?!"

What. The. Buck.

"I don't know who you are, or where we are, but you have ten seconds to explain!" I demanded. The last time some one knew who I was before I met them, they turned my sister against me.

"Then allow me to introduce myself," She answered, her voice soft yet commanding. "I am Spatium, Alicorn of Space. And we are in the courtyard of Odin's castle."

Did she just say. . . Odin?

"Odin?" I asked, unsure how to respond.

"King of the Creators." Spatium replied matter-of-factly.

I knew that term.

"So, this is where the Creators live?" I asked, taking a look around, "Kinda small, the Void surrounding us." I muttered.

"Not exactly," Spatium replied sadly, "We used to live here."

"About that," I said suddenly, "Why were you a statue?"

Spatuim only smiled sadly.

"Spatium, why?" I asked again. I notice her glance to the shattered archway.

"You'll find out. But first, you need to get where you're supposed to be." She answered.

I wanted to ask more questions, but her horn flared to life with a dark blue aura, and the world faded to darkness.

Great.


Twilight's POV

The ceremony was rather quiet. As it had been for the past two years.

Here, in my new castle, my Ponyville friends and the friends I made on our journey had gathered to remember Jason and Rage, and how they sacrificed themselves for us.

Ditto, the Changeling King, was sitting on my left, Spike on my right. Razor Claws, the griffon prince, was next to Spike. Rainbow sat next to Razor. Rarity sat on Ditto's other side, AJ next to her. Pinkie sat opposite me, with Aj and Fluttershy to either side.

Rose, Jason's mentor of magic, had been spending the last two years looking for him, and so far, she found no trace. So she wasn't present.

The clock chimed Eight o' clock. The moment Jason disappeared.

"It is with heavy heart, that I hereby adjourn this day of mourning. May we never forget." I spoke, my voice shaky.

My friends echoed the last part, the broke for the day.

I went to head for my bedroom, only to freeze when the door slammed open. Through it, a young girl with long black hair and green eyes entered.

"Twilight," She spoke, her voice full of hope, "I found him."

"Where?!" I asked before I could stop myself.

Rose shook her head, "Not where," she whispered, "when."

I had to admit, I was intrigued. He time traveled? How did he manage that? Regardless, I asked, "When?"

Rose locked eye's with me as she said, "Three thousand years ago."


Jason's POV

I scrunched my nose as something poked it.

Poke.

Poke.

I tried my best to ignore it, until I heard someone speak.

"Get up mister!" A young feminine voice sounded.

I groaned. I hadn't slept since entering the Void. She can wait five more minutes.

SLAP

"Ow!" I yelped as I rubbed the spot that just got slapped, "I'm up!"

"Good," The voice said with a giggle.

I opened my eyes, and found myself face to face with a filly Alicorn. Her mane was a light blue, her coat a midnight blue, and her eyes shone with a moderate cyan. I then asked a question I'd soon regret.

"What's your name?"

"Princess Luna, but please just call me Luna."

All I could think was, What?

Author's Note:

And now we begin book two of a series that I didn't realize I would be doing.

So, until we meet again!