• Published 1st Jun 2014
  • 873 Views, 6 Comments

fear of lightning - Layam



as Twilight goes on a quest to bust an mysterious creature, who is causing panic around the city, she will discover what kidnap,torture,kill mean and what is a true "super weapon"

  • ...
8
 6
 873

7) 100 years ago and 910 in the future

Rarity diary june 11 1004 night.

my precious diary.
this was the day operation notunthinkable was going to be done.
Shining Armor had organized more than 350 highly trained guards ready for an assault at the base.
It was 9 pm when Luna finally pulled the moon close enough that we could went on it.
But she didn’t come because she needed to rest from the immense fatigue she had.
we travelled for 3 hours on the moon surface until we reached the final hill.
“now after this hill the base will be visible, if it wasn’t self destroyed.”said Discord like always with a little bit of humor.
“nah, it wouldn’t be so easy” said Rainbow Dash
but when we climbed the hill there wasn’t intact nothing apart a small light in the distance
“maybe you weren’t joking after all.”Said Rainbow Dash again
When we approached the light we finally after a long time Twilight, who when saw us started jumping in happiness
“i am so happy to see you.” she said while she was still jumping
“me too, but do you know what happened to the base?” asked princess Celestia
“i don’t.
yesterday i was trapped in a white room and when i woke up i was in the middle of nowhere but i have something really important that i need to say.”she replied while getting more and more serious
she started narrating how he has successfully build a material that deflect magic, she tried to refuse to contribute but him started torturing Spike by making Spike eat too much cinnamon which gave the impression of a burning throat.
When we returned it was morning and a lot of journalists started to demand why did Princess Luna lowered the moon so much.
She was forced to reveal the presence of him to the public but assuring that the weapons that he had were mostly non lethal and that we were getting more and more close to finding him.
This had a strong repercussion with the social life of Equestria as everyone had fear of being kidnapped and tortured.
You could see how everyone was constantly turning and sweating a little.
The schools were constantly guarded as well as hospitals and train stations.
Also another thing terrifying happened.
When princess Luna arrived at her bedroom we find a clip which was labeled “is this non lethal for you (my world over 100 years ago)?”
We haven’t saw the clip already and we are scared to do so.
But it doesn’t promise anything good.

Twilight diary june 11 1004 night

dear diary
when i woke up i was expecting to see the white room again and to do more of those tests but that was really the final test.
everything was gone except the beds and the board games.
Also everything was in an endless dark and couldn’t see anything.
It wasn’t Equestria, there was rock beneath our hooves, but it was a lot more soft.
I woke up everyone else and started using my magic to make light.
everyone was scared because they all came close to me looking frenetically in all directions.
Fortunately there was still some food to eat but it was all covered in ashes and was unpleasant to eat.
We just had to wait and wait and wait for a loooooooooooooooooog time.
Finally my eyes sparkled when i saw the guards of princess Celestia in the far distance.
I emitted the brightest light i could emit and they finally saw me.
I asked them where was i and they responded the moon.
I know that is crazy but i adapt with it and as we were walking home i narrated a summary of what happened and his new invention that could reflect magic.
They listened shocked and getting more and more preoccupied about the fate of Equestria.
When we returned a lot of journalists wanted to know why did princess Luna lowered the moon so much and Celestia was forced to reveal the presence of him but saying that his weapons were mostly harmless and not that dangerous.
When she returned at bed she notice a clip labeled “does this look non lethal to you (my world over 100 years ago)?” we still haven’t watch it but it must be gruesome.

princess Luna diary june 12 1004 afternoon.

my beloved friend diary
I finally decided to see the clip by myself and see whatever horror it covered.
It started with a bunch of groups of creatures marching in a line and for the first time we could see how the creatures similar to him looked more like.
They had tiny eyes, ears and noses but with normal sized mouth.
It was very characteristic how the nose and the mouth weren’t in the same chunk of the nose but were separated by one and another and it wasn’t stretched like it was for ponies.
The music was happy but they were clearly soldiers because they all wore uniforms and a similar weapon of the stick of him with an exemption that there was a knife at the end of it.
The happy music went for about a minute until a really depressing piano came and started expressing the horrific emotions that came from the video tapes.
In fact the march was over and it cut to small clips that were usually long 5 seconds that has 5 things in common
there were all in a cold ambient with dense fog and dirt and mud all over the place
there were always one visible trench were usually the soldiers were protecting themselves.
there was in the background always various sounds that were like “TRA- TRA-TRA-TRA-TRA-TRA-TRA-TRA” or just singular “PAM” or sometimes there were sounds that were “KABOOM” or “BOOM”.
it contained almost every time some soldiers that were highly injured and more common just dead. They were covered in mud and dirt usually covering with their hands the injured parts, who contained usually small holes were blood came out of, for the injured when the dead still hold their weapons in end like if their body was still doing something and the died so quickly that they didn’t lost the grip.
every video contained a date at the bottom with the indication of the place like :Verdun 1916 (strange since 1916 since hasn’t came) or Tannenberg 1914 or Marne 1918.
i didn’t finished the video disgusted by how much horrific where sometimes the mutilated bodies so i took it and hid it in a locked chest.
When everypony asked me why i was crying i always responded “the clip,the clip, i cannot forget the atrocities of the clip, it will always remain in my brain drilling all my happiness”
When they asked were the clip was i never indicated the location and just walked on still thinking what the moon was it suppose to be.
Maybe a war?
It hasn’t happened in Equestria for over 1200 years and if it is true that war happened just 100 years ago i fear what could’ve happened in the meantime in him world.
Daily gryphon news first article june 12 1004


TRAGEDY!

THE SEA TOOK HIS PRAY
a tragedy has happened in the equestrian sea when the hard iron family has
been experiencing one of their hardest times in their lives!
Hector: dad of Blisk and Eureka is 34 years old and has been married since 8 years but he had to accept the hard true that Blisk during a storm in the sea has been knocked him out and took him.
He was only 7 years old and his life seemed to went pretty well until this event.
“i can’t believe it that it happened so quickly” says the mother of Blisk: Ellen who has 28 years is shocked of how the sea could be so vengeful.
The authorities has searched for hours and hours the little kid in the sea but no results at all has proven that all the hopes has been lost for the little boy and his family is organizing a funeral already.


A NEW ENEMY?
as everygryphon knows yesterday the moon has been dangerously lowered down to a point it almost touched the world.
Several Equestrian journalists has investigated what was going on.
It has been discovered that princess Celestia has took to the moon over 250 guards, three generals, the mane six, princess Cadence and the lord of chaos.
When asked why she was doing this she was forced to reveal her secret.
During the first days of june a new supposedly villain has appeared near the town of Ponyville and of the various action that he did there are: Stealing, using immense amount of gas or other things to make ponies fall Asleep (that includes all the princesses), kidnapping and torturing little fillies and even killing a manticore.
Will this be the sign of the coming apocalypse?