• Published 2nd Jun 2014
  • 592 Views, 36 Comments

Гром на Твилигхт - FalloutFilly



ThunderShock (OC) and a new Alicorn, Twilight Sparkle, find something in each other they never had before.

  • ...
23
 36
 592

There's Always More Than Meets The Eye

Author's Note:

Hint: There will be a surprise early on this chapter as well as a little later. Note: In this entire series, not just this story, Shining Armour is an Alicorn as well. Note: There is no intended drama, if anything it's supposed to be comedy. Note: Cadence's mother died a few decades ago. Also: I'm looking for some cute nicknames for Thunder and Twilight for each other as well as a nickname for Cadence from Thunder. Note: I have really bad ADD, so expect rapid and sudden changes in subject, sorry for any confusion.

Thunder woke up in the same position they fell asleep in. Twilight still asleep. He didn't want to move, he just wanted to watch the cute Princess sleep in his embrace. So he laid there holding her until she wakes up. After about 15 minutes she finally woke up.

"Morning, cutie." Thunder said first thing. Twilight looked at him, her mane in a mess, but still adorable.

"Oh, hey, big boy, sleep well?" Twilight asked giving him a kiss on his muzzle.

"Slept like a filly, how about you?" Thunder asked in return.

"Like a filly. How long have you been up?" Twilight asked starting to straighten her mane.

"Only a few minutes." He said as he started messing up her mane again.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a smile.

"You look cuter like that." He smiled back. She just giggled and pushed her head in to the bed and moved her head really fast, messing up her mane even more.

"That better?" She asked.

"Much sexier." He said. Twilight perked her head up at the word he used.

"Language, sweetheart." She said.

"What? How's that bad?" Thunder asked.

"It's dirty." She teased.

"Oh, don't act like you're not dirty once and a while." Thunder said. "Do you need me to show what we did last night?"

"Please?" Twilight asked seductively.

"Later." He said giving her a kiss. Twilight made a fake whimpering noise and started pouting playfully.

"Oh, is Twilly upset?" He gave her a teasing kiss under her muzzle. Twilight couldn't hold the act anymore.

"No." She said kissing him back. At that moment they heard a loud thud on the balcony. Thunder was about to get up to check just as he was ready to pull the blankets off. Out of everypony in Equestria none other than Princess Celestia walked in.

"I apologize for not only the surprise visit, but the meeting the other day as well." Celestia said noticing the two in the same bed. Thunder and Twilight were about to get out of the bed, but Celestia told them not to.

"It's fine, I know you had feelings for each other months ago. I'm glad you two have finally got together." Celestia told them.

"So you're not mad?" Twilight asked.

"No, why would I be?" Celestia asked genuinely not knowing.

"I don't know, just a feeling." Twilight said.

"So what do you think?" Thunder butted in.

"You two look very cute together and happy to." Celestia said.

"So is it passionate?" She asked. Twilight and Thunder looked at her confused.

"How did you know?" Thunder asked.

"I've been hearing some good things from the others, as well as a cashier asking if there were actually two Alicorns in the Ponyville Market yesterday around lunch time." Celestia explained. "Don't worry, you won't be in trouble or anything, do what you please, I just came to tell you the meeting went well and that I'm back." Twilight and Thunder were semi-relieved knowing they weren't in trouble or anything. Twilight wrapped her hooves around him and rested her head on Thunder's chest. Celestia went and rested on the couch on the other side of the room. They had a good long conversation about everything from the meeting to Celestia and Thunder back in the day to Thunder and Twilight's relationship. After two to three hours Celestia decided to end the conversation.

"Well I'm afraid I need to head back to Canterlot." Celestia said getting off the couch. Thunder got up and hugged her.

"Thanks for understanding, sis." Thunder told Celestia.

"It's no big deal, Thunder, as long as my older brother is happy then it doesn't matter." Celestia said giving him a light kiss on the cheek, Thunder returned it. Celestia turned to Twilight, who's face was in utter shock.

"Is something wrong, Twilight?" Celestia asked. Thunder heard this and turned to Twilight.

"You didn't tell me you two were brother and sister." Twilight said.

"Sorry, Twilly, I thought you knew." Thunder said letting go of Celestia and walking back to Twilight.

"Is it that big of a deal?" He asked her.

"No. It's just I would've like to know the fact I'm dating my ex-mentor's brother." Twilight said with a sudden humor. Thunder and Celestia laughed. Celestia finished her goodbyes and flew back towards Canterlot. A few hours later, after the two just reading books and hanging around they heard a loud knock on the door.

"Be right there!" Twilight shouted down the stairs. Twilight went to the door and opened it, only to see Cadence and Shining Armour.

"Twilly!" Cadence said hugging her sister-in-law.

"Hey little sis, how you been?" Shining asked.

"I've been good. Not to be rude, but what are you doing here?" Twilight asked returning Cadence's hug.

"Celestia said we should pay you a visit, catch up a little. The Crystal Ponies are having a fair so they didn't need us around, so we took advantage of it and came to visit." Cadence explained.

"Celestia, that explains it." Twilight joked to herself.

"Twilly? Who was at the door?" Thunder called out.

"That sounds like ThunderShock, what's he doing here?" Shining asked. Twilight couldn't think of a excuse so she just stood there stammering. Thunder was worried when Twilight didn't answer so he went to check on her, only to see Cadence and Shining down there with Twilight. Cadence looked in his direction and saw him.

"Dad?" Cadence asked surprised, but happy. She ran over to him and jumped on him hugging him tight.

"I haven't seen you in a while. What are you doing here?" Cadence asked. Twilight spoke before he did.

"Cadence is your daughter?!" Twilight said both shocked and angry.

"Yes, I thought you knew that as well." Thunder said like he was in trouble.

"I told you who my father was, Twilight." Cadence told her.

"Well yes, but I was only a filly, I don't remember that." She said pretty annoyed.

"Not to be rude, Twilight, but why does that matter?" Shining asked Twilight, but was also aimed at Thunder. Neither of the two answered, Twilight's face grew red and Thunder just looked at the floor and ceiling.

"Is there something we should know?" Cadence asked Thunder. Unfortunately for him, Cadence was his weakness. He let out a thunderous sigh.

"I can't lie to you Cadence. Yes, there is something you should know. Twilight and I are dating now." He answered shamefully.

"Well why is that a big deal?" Cadence asked Thunder, surprising everyone. "I mean we are all Alicorns right? There's nothing wrong if you think about it." Cadence said convincing the others.

"Come on, let's sit down and you can tell us you're little love story." Cadence said joking with Thunder. The others all agreed and went in to the larger part of the library. Thunder laid on one of the couches and Twilight hesitantly laid next to him. Shining and Cadence laid on the on of the other couches too. (There's about 4 in total)

"You be nice to her, Mr. Armour." Thunder joked to his son-in-law.

"Yes, sir, Thunder." Shining replied thinking he was serious.

"I'm messing with you, Shining, I know you wouldn't do anything like that." Thunder said with his usual hearty laugh. Twilight hit Thunder lightly.

"That is my brother, you know." Twilight said.

"I know, but he did marry my daughter, I have to give him a hard time." Thunder said giving Twilight a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey be nice to my sister." Shining returned the joke. Thunder laughed.

"Sorry sir." They all laughed at the banter.

"So which one of you wants to start the story of you two?" Cadence beamed in. Twilight spoke up first.

"Well, when Celestia became my teacher I saw him for the first time and fell in love, just a fillyhood crush, nothing would have come out of it." Twilight started, but was cut off by Cadence.

"Oh, so he's the stallion in the pictures you drew?" Cadence teased Twilight. Twilight smiled as her face grew bright red and she looked away from them.

"Is that so?" Thunder said looking at the blushing mare to his side. At this point Shining took part.

"I thought I recognized the large wings." Shining said. Twilight pulled the blanket over her head. Thunder nuzzled her neck through the blanket.

"Oh, come on Twilly, we're picking on you." Thunder said getting her to take the blanket off.

"Well the truth is, I actually did draw pictures of you." Twilight admitted. Thunder's smile grew wide.

"It's OK, when Cadence's mom and I were little I drew pictures of her too. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Thunder told Twilight.

"Dad!' Cadence said with a smile.

"What? I did. Hey if it wasn't for her you wouldn't be here." Thunder told Cadence. At this point Twilight poked her head out and climbed on top of Thunder, pulling the blanket over both of them, unseen to Cadence and Shining Thunder was rubbing Twilight's sides with his wings.

"Aww, look at my little Twilly, all grown up." Cadence said with her foal-sitter instinct kicking in. Thunder and Shining looked at each other with the typical father-son 'women huh?' look. Twilight buried her muzzle in to Thunder's back, trying to hide from Cadence. Cadence giggled.

"Come on Twilight, that's my dad, I have to make it tough for the mare who's with him." Cadence said. Twilight decided not to be ashamed and be herself. She started nibbling on Thunder's left ear. Thunder laughed at the sudden change in Twilight's attitude.

"Here, let me help you with that." Thunder said rolling over so he was on his back and Twilight was on top. Cadence put her face in her hoof and laughed. Twilight pushed her head in to his neck. He wrapped his wings around her.

"Where did you get your large wings from?" Cadence asked Thunder.

"Probably your grandfather, his were about 2 or 3 feet bigger than mine." Thunder told her.

"How come my wings aren't huge?" She asked.

"That you got from your mother. Her wings were really small, but the only one at the time with contrasting colors like yours. Her wings were softer than any other mare I've ever meet, that's one of the reasons I fell for her." Thunder said thinking back a couple hundred years ago. Twilight was almost sleeping on Thunder's chest by now. Shining shared that as he was almost asleep on Cadence's back. Thunder and Cadence looked at each other and instantly got an idea.

"On my count." Thunder said. "1, 2, 3!" Thunder dug his hooves in to Twilight's sides as Cadence did the same to Shining. They both jumped up immediately, Twilight laughing while Shining just jumped.

"Morning you two." Cadence joked.

"Very funny, Cadence." Twilight said levitating a pillow and chucking it at her. Thunder laughed as well as Shining.

"Aren't you going to say or do something?" Twilight asked Thunder.

"No, it was my idea." He said smiling. Twilight hit him with another pillow.

"Daughter like father." Shining said laughing.

"I hate to change the subject, but I have to ask. How'ed you get your wings to look so good?" Cadence asked. "Mine haven't looked that good in years. Twilight didn't say anything, she just looked at Thunder.

"Oh that explains it. He always was good at that." Cadence said.

"Well your mother had the most sensitive wings in Equestria, even more than Twilly." He said as he rubbed Twilight's wings with his hooves. She squealed and jumped. "See, one wrong move and she would kick me." He finished.

"Yeah, I have no idea how she got that." Shining said.

"Wasn't dad's mom a Pegasus?" Twilight asked Shining.

"Oh yeah, that's probably it." Shining thought. Thunder was playing with Twilight's ear the whole time while Cadence was doing the same to Shining.

"I think I know why they called you Thunder." Twilight said looking at him.

"Why's that?" He asked.

"'Cause of your loud heartbeat." Twilight said kissing under his muzzle.

"Yeah, I remember that sound. It comforted me more than anything when I was a filly." Cadence said looking at Thunder.

"I would prefer not to be that close to him." Shining joked. The others laughed.

"Yeah, that's probably a good thing." Thunder replied to the joke. Twilight gave him a light kiss and he returned it.

"I must admit, it is strange seeing my father kissing the filly I used to sit for." Cadence said with a smile.

"I bet it would be." Thunder answered.

"Well, it's also strange for me to. My sister kissing my commanding officer." Shining added. Twilight smiled and pushed her head further in to his neck, making a cooing sound as she got comfortable. Thunder wrapped his forehooves around Twilight and held her close.

"Well you two better get used to it, you're going to be seeing it a lot." Thunder said kissing Twilight's forehead. Twilight returned the gesture by kissing his lips and he returned that.

"Heck you should have seen us last night." Thunder added.

"Dad!" Cadence said like a teenager seeing her parents kiss. Shining had the opposite reaction, he just laughed.

"We didn't do what you were thinking, Cadence." Twilight said hitting Thunder.

"Well picturing you two in the same bed isn't exactly an everyday thing." Cadence said. Shining was just laughing the whole time.

"Shining!" Cadence yelled at him.

"What? Seeing your reaction was funny." He said, gaining control.

"You picked him, Cadence." Thunder said.

"I know, but in my defense Twilight made me." She joked.

"I did not!" Twilight argued.

"I know, I was joking." Cadence returned.

"Just for that, I'm doing this." Twilight said slamming her lips in to Thunder's. Shining lost it at that point. Cadence just put her head in her hoof again. Twilight kissed him for a while, actually forgetting Cadence and Shining were there and lost herself in him, Thunder did to so they were just laying there lost in each others passion.

"Dad. Dad. Dad!" Cadence repeated. Thunder and Twilight snapped out of it, panting and staring at each others eyes. Thunder decided to play along.

"That was almost as good as last night." Thunder told Twilight, but made it clear to Cadence and Shining. Shining laughed even harder and Cadence just sighed and put her head on the arm of the couch.

"You can be a real pain sometimes dad." Cadence told Thunder.

"I know, that's my job." He returned.

"Well you do do that well." Cadence said giggling. Twilight and Thunder just sat there playing with each other.

"When did Celestia tell you two to come by?" Twilight asked.

"About an hour before we showed up. Why?" Cadence returned. Twilight and Thunder looked at each other laughing.

"She showed up after she got back from Saddle-Arabia this morning and figured out me and Twilly were together. She left a few hours before you showed up." Thunder explained.

"I imagine that's why she had you come here, so we had to tell you about us." Twilight added. Cadence and Thunder laughed along with them.

"Just remember, Cadence, you're going to end up just like your aunt." Thunder told Cadence.

"Hey, it's your sister, besides, I take after Luna more." Cadence said. Thunder and Twilight looked at each other then at Cadence.

"No." They both said. Shining interjected.

"Yeah, you do take after Celestia more than Luna." Shining said.

"What? Is this 'Pick On Cadence Day' or something." Cadence said trying to change the subject.

"Well first we started with Twilight, then me, now you." Thunder told her.

"Well what about Shining?" She asked.

"Eh, he's boring." Twilight butted in.

"Yea.....Hey!" Shining said catching on. Thunder and Cadence laughed.

"So is anypony hungry?" Twilight asked.

"Sure, I'll take a lettuce and tomato sandwich." Cadence said.

"Same here." Shining said.

"I'm not hungry, but I will have a iced tea with whisky." Thunder said. Cadence rolled her eyes.

"How'd you know I have whisky here?" Twilight asked.

"I didn't I just guessed." Thunder said.

"Alright, either of you want a drink?" Twilight asked Cadence and Shining.

"Just water, please." Cadence said.

"I'll have a lemonade." Shining said. Twilight adjusted on Thunder finally getting up and heading to the kitchen. Thunder watched Twilight's flank as she walked away.

"Really dad?" Cadence asked in a hushed tone.

"What?" Thunder asked.

"Your looking at her flank." Cadence added.

"Oh, come on, you should know me well enough to expect that." Thunder joked. Shining started laughing again.

"Seriously Shining? That's your sister." Cadence told him.

"Yeah, so? She's old enough to make her own decisions." Shining returned. Cadence gave up so she just laughed.

"All right then." She said. Twilight came out with the stuff and put the sandwiches, water, and lemonade by Cadence and Shining and gave Thunder his iced tea and whisky. Cadence and Shining thanked her.

"Thanks Princess." Thunder said giving her a soft kiss behind the ear. "Where's yours?" He added.

"Right here." She said with another glass of iced tea and whisky. Thunder cocked an eyebrow.

"I didn't know you drink." Thunder said surprised.

"Not usually, but I feel like it today. I must warn you, I'm a bit of a lightweight." Twilight said. Thunder hummed and kissed her cheek.

"That could go well." Thunder whispered in her ear. Twilight giggled.

"I thought you don't like formalities dad." Cadence mentioned.

"I don't, but Twilly is my little Princess." He said kissing her even more. Twilight blushed at the complement.

"Aww, that's sweet." Cadence swooned. "But also kind of creepy." She added. Twilight, Thunder, and Shining all laughed a little. A while later they all finished their food/drinks. Twilight was a little tipsy, but still coherent. Thunder was completely unaffected. Thunder and Twilight were back in the position they were earlier, but this time Cadence and Shining did the same.

"I can see why you like this position, Twilly, it is comfortable." Cadence said laying on Shining.

"Well not as much for me, how do you deal with it?" Shining added.

"Well it takes time, here's a hint, don't lay on your wings." Thunder told him.

"Oh, that might help." Shining said adjusting himself, getting his wings out from under him. "OK, that's much better." He said.

"And for the mares this helps to." Thunder said putting his wings around Twilight. Shining did the same, but his wings were smaller so they didn't cover as much, but it satisfied Cadence. Twilight and Cadence sighed, pushing themselves into Thunder and Shining.

"Works every time." Thunder said to Shining. Twilight started kissing Thunder and he returned it again. After a few moments they forgot about Cadence and Shining again.

"Damn, one of them, or both, must be really good if they lose sense that fast." Cadence said. Thunder whispered in Twilight's ear.

"Let's really get them." He whispered. "Follow along." He added. He started grunting softly and Twilight caught on quickly and started moaning lightly, Twilight forgot what they were doing and started poking his mouth with her tongue again, he let her, but this time she started assaulting his tongue directly. She got excited and started biting his tongue softly. While that was going on Cadence and Shining were just cuddling and playing. About a half hour later they were back to talking and joking.

"Shining, you never mentioned Twilight had skills." Thunder told him. Twilight was relaxing on his chest.

"Yeah, went it comes to relationships she always did." Shining said. Cadence was relaxing as well. Suddenly a flash of lightning and boom of thunder filled the sky. Thunder heard this and pushed himself back in to the couch. Twilight sat up and looked at him.

"Something wrong, Thunder?" She asked him. He motioned outside, where another crack of lightning hit.

"Oh, it's OK, you've got me." Twilight said hugging him comfortably. Cadence and Shining saw this and were confused.

"Is he scared of thunder or is it just an act?" Shining asked.

"He does have a fear of lightning and rain in general." Twilight told Cadence and Shining.

"Why?" Shining added.

"Thunder never told you?" Twilight asked. Shining shook his head no.

"I don't even know." Cadence added concerned. Twilight was about to answer when Thunder interjected.

"I never told you because I never needed to, I didn't want you to worry, but a little bit before you were born I was out flying and got hit by lightning and now I can't fly in even the littlest sprinkle, I'll walk if I have to, but won't fly." Thunder explained showing the two the huge scar on the back of his right wing.

"Oh, my." Cadence gasped. Shining winced, but didn't say anything. "Did mom know?" Cadence asked.

"About the lightning accident itself or the scar as well?" Thunder retorted.

"Both." Cadence said.

"Yes, she knew about both, that I did tell her." Thunder said, with small tears in his eyes. Twilight wiped them away and hugged him. He rested his head on her shoulder.

"Is it really that hard for him?" Cadence asked.

"No, I think it's just because he's had to explain it a few times the past couple days, plus I think it's also because you didn't know." Twilight told her. She kissed him on the cheek and he towards her and kissed her back.

"I'm sorry, it's something I preferred that Cadence didn't know." He admitted.

"But why?" Cadence asked.

"I don't know, I just felt you would have been better off not knowing." He said much more calm now.

"Here, this'll help." Twilight said pushing herself up in to him and hugging him, he wrapped his wings around her in return.

"That does help, thanks Twilly." He said kissing her again.

"I know it does." Twilight said pushing him back in to the couch kissing him again. He laughed and kissed her back.

"That's the dad I know." Cadence said smiling happily. Thunder and Twilight were 'lip-locked' again.

"And he's not going to answer, is he?" Cadence said. Thunder just made a mm-hmm sound through the kiss. Cadence laughed.

"So how long are they going to be at this?" Shining asked Cadence.

"Not long, watch." Cadence said levitating a pillow and hitting the two. They just blew it off and got in to the kiss even deeper.

"That didn't work." Shining said sarcastically.

"Shut up." Cadence joked taking another pillow and hitting them again. Twilight made a quick moan. Cadence groaned and took a blanket and put it over their heads hoping to make them made.

"Thank you." They both said from under the blanket. Cadence and Shining laughed.

"Seriously?" Cadence said laughing and getting up and walking to them and hitting them with another pillow.

"Can we help you?" Twilight said jokingly from under the blanket.

"Yeah, do you want to stop assaulting my dad's mouth?" Cadence said.

"Can't. He's under arrest for battery." Twilight joked again. Cadence and Shining heard Thunder laugh from under the blanket.

"Don't tighten the handcuffs to much." Thunder joked, he and Twilight laughed harder. Cadence put her head down, giving up and walking back to Shining.

"Do you want a pat-down?" Twilight said seductively.

"Only if you want a rub-down." Thunder returned.

"Really?" Cadence said giggling at the two. Thunder grabbed Twilight's cutie mark and she squeaked excitedly.

"Are you doing this for each other or are you doing it to mess with us?" Shining joked.

"Little bit of both." Twilight answered.

"I've got another idea." Cadence said taking the blanket off of them.

"OK, we'll stop." Twilight said getting off of him. It was starting to get dark outside, it was around late spring so night got pretty cold, the rainstorm passed an hour ago as well leaving a very moist chill in the air.

"I'm getting chilly, can we go by the fireplace?" Twilight said looking at Thunder.

"Yeah, we can do that." Thunder said getting up. "Get on my back." He told her.

"Why?" Twilight asked.

"So my little Princess doesn't have to walk." He said with a happy look on his face. Twilight smiled and laid on his back.

"You wanna come with us?" Thunder invited Cadence and Shining to come sit by the fireplace. They looked at each other and walked with Thunder. They got to the fireplace and Cadence and Shining looked around for a place to sit.

"Where are we supposed to sit?" Cadence asked.

"Well the floor, it's more comfortable." Twilight interjected.

"Oh, OK, well we can try it." Cadence said laying on the floor with Shining. Thunder laid down and let Twilight off.

"Can I have my personal blanket?" Twilight asked Thunder. He was confused at first, but thought about it quickly.

"Oh, yeah, here." Thunder said laying on his left side and spreading his legs and wings open wide for Twilight. She laid down and pushed herself into him, he wrapped his forelegs around her and she held his forelegs with hers and rested her head on the inside of his shoulder and put her rear legs on his. Once she finished getting comfortable he wrapped his wings around her and she made a happy sigh as they both finished getting comfy.

"Is that 'your personal blanket' Twilly?" Cadence asked.

"Yep and it's better than any other blanket in Equestria." Twilight said kissing under Thunder's muzzle. Thunder levitated a blanket and pillow from the couch and over to them.

"This is mostly for me, Twilight's got all the warmth, I only get warmth in the front." He explained putting the blanket on them and pillow under their heads. Thunder then pushed his muzzle in to the back of Twilight's neck making her giggle. He wanted to make go crazy so he started nibbling, she started squeaking and laughing and squirming.

"It's so cute seeing you squirm like that, not being able to go any where." Thunder teased her. Twilight was kicking her legs trying to escape as she was laughing and giggling. Cadence and Shining were doing their own thing, they learned not to pay attention to them anymore.

"Thunder! Stop it tickles!" Twilight said still giggling and squirming. He decided to make her beg, so he started rubbing her stomach with his hooves. She made a quiet scream of excitement and started squirming and jumping even more. He used his wings and rear legs to hold her still.

"Please! I'll do anything!" Twilight said beggingly.

"Mmmm, no." He said tickling her even more. Her face was turning bright red as she was bucking like crazy. Known to both of them she was really enjoying it. He figured he would give her a minute to breathe so he slowly eased up to just rubbing her nice and easy. She was panting crazily at this point and wasn't able to move, but she was able to make happy sighs as Thunder was rubbing her. Twilight returned the gesture by pushing her head in to his neck, making soft cooing sounds. Thunder took his right fore-hoof and started massaging Twilight's back.

"Oh. Oh. That feels good." Twilight said in a sultry voice. Thunder proceeded to place his muzzle on the back of her neck and make soft humming noises, sending shivers through her spine, she made a light moan and wiggled herself against him. At this point they could not be any physically closer. Twilight turned her head so her ear was against Thunder's chest.

"I'm beginning to love that sound." Twilight said, listening to his heartbeat again.

"Is that so?" Thunder said. They looked over to Cadence and Shining who were mostly asleep with Cadence in a varied position compared to Thunder and Twilight's. Thunder took another blanket and put it over them.

"Sleep well, Cadence." Thunder told her.

"You to, Shining." Twilight told him. "Now then, let's finished what we started earlier." Twilight said in a sultry voice, quickly flipping around and facing him. She stared at him biting her lower lip and moving her self closer to him and finally landing her lips on his. They broke the kiss after a minute or so and they went back to cuddling like usual.

"Good night, Thunder." Twilight said resting on his arm.

"Good night, Princess." Thunder said putting his wings back over her. They both fell asleep in minutes.