• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,025 Views, 28 Comments

Telaros's 24 Hour Challenge. - Mattricole



a compilation of all the stories I've written for Telaros's 24 hour challenge.

  • ...
3
 28
 1,025

Challenge 4

The cold rain pelted against mah skin, but ah didn’t care. Ah continued looking through the window, gazing at the most beautiful sight ah had ever seen. There, right in front of me, was Diamond Tiara showerin’.

Ah could hardly breathe as ah continued staring at how the water dripped all over her body, her wet mane sticking to her body as she lathered it with shampoo. The way her hooves rubbed against her beautiful skin, makin’ sure she gets every bit of filth off of her.

Ah had to have her. Ah had to have that body. Ah lifted the window gently and snuck into the bathroom. Ah inched closer to her, making sure not to make a single noise.

“Hmm hmm hmm hmm, hmm hmm hmm hmm, Elmo’s World,” she quietly sang to herself. That perfect mouth of hers...Ah was gonna make good use out of it.

Ah was finally close enough to touch her, when suddenly she turned around, looking at me with...lust. Finally, she opened her mouth ta speak.

“Take me, you magnificent mare,” she begged as she latched onto me., forcing herself on me.

And that was when ah woke up.

“...Dang it,” ah muttered as ah threw my pillow against the wall. Ever since the school started having us shower after phys ed, ah couldn’t get the image of Diamond Tiara’s wet, soaking body out of mah mind. Ah couldn’t think about anything else, not cutie marks, school, or apple farmin’. All ah wanted was to make Diamond Tiara mine.

No idea how ah’m gonna do that though...far as ah know she still hates me. And ah don’t even know if she swings that...okay, that’s a lie. Ah know she swings that way. Why else would she have a bunch of pics of mares in sexy poses? She says it’s because she’s trying ta find ways to purty herself up, but that’s a lie. She’s already the most purty gal in Ponyville, neigh, she’s the most purty gal in all of Equestria!

Ah had to do somethin’, anything ta git this dream of mine ta come true...but what? Ah continued thinkin’ about this, when an idea came to me. If ah wanted Diamond Tiara, ah had to take her.

Ah made mah way to her place, it didn’t take long. Ah found the gates open, and saw my Diamond Tiara by the pool. Ah walked up to her, when all of a sudden she turned to me.

“Ugh, finally!” Diamond Tiara yelled as she walked up to me. “Do you know how long I’ve been waiting?” Waiting? Fer what? “Oh, don’t you give me that look! I know for a fact you’ve been having dream sex with me!” What?! “And I want you to bang the heck out of me, got it?!”

“...Huh?” Ah’m confused! What in tarnation-

“Are you going to bang me or not?!”

Diamond Tiara...Ah only have one answer fer ya…

“Yes.”

And that’s how mah dream came true...still don’t know what’s going on.


Far from where the two fillies were having sex in a pool, Luna and Celestia were watching with a telescope.

“Oh, sister, how I’ve missed your dream walking abilities,” Celestia said with a smile, earning a giggle from Luna.

“With your love for manipulating fillies, I’m sure you did, dear sister.”

The End.