• Published 27th May 2014
  • 791 Views, 18 Comments

Hammer and Harmony - omniblitz



A small stallion comes to Ponyville under orders from Princess Celestia to forge armor and weapons for the newly dubbed "Council of Friendship". The mane six learn that while friendship is magic sometimes magic isn't enough.

  • ...
2
 18
 791

Epilogue

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle

Dark times have come to equestria. The Griffons have rejected our last avenue for peace, and have declared war upon Equestria. To make matters worse, a new Emperor of Saddle Arabia has been named, and he is joining forces with the Griffons to eradicate Equestria.

From this point forward, the Diarchy of Equestria is enforcing a draft of all able-bodied stallions and mares over the age of twenty. Henceforth, you, Twilight Sparkle, and each of the Council of Friendship have been chosen as four-star generals of the army. Report to Canterlot Processing within 48 hours. Ten pounds of personal items is allowed, along with personal weapons and armor.

-For Equestria, Five-Star General Shining Armor

Well I guess the armor was a good idea, even if Kajiya was a flankhole about it, Twilight thought to herself as she approached a large cabinet in her library. She opened the cabinet with a small golden key, revealing her armor and sword. Donning the armor and slinging a small saddlebag over her back, Twilight walked out her front door. For the first time, she was unsure if she would return.

Author's Note:

Thanks for all the support. I hope I didn't disappoint too many of you with the short length of the story.